Roseluck's art gallery & Requests

STeeK

Regarding Cutie Marks (And also, you might consider re-enabling private messages, haha)-

(Just ripped from what I wrote before I realized I couldn't send it)

Ahh, too cool to see the colors in a different pose than I'm used to, even if it's unfinished.

Anyway, Peachy is actually the OC of some gal who works/worked on the show, and my bastard irl friend Cliff has this signed pic of her, which has the only decent available reference. (Last bit is the creator's name, which is why it's blacked out, I guess)

Peachy_Pitt_Pony_autograph.jpg

Aside from that, her like, nine seconds of total screentime in the entire show don't give any better shots.

Also, see how on my avatar the goldish yellow bit of her hair wraps around one side of the neck, and the reddish brown bit goes around the other (Despite it not seeming to come out the other side, haha)? Would you be able to do that if it's not so hard? One thing I really hate about MLP ponies is how their damned manes can't stay the same way from multiple sides!

I know even the pic I just posted has it coming down like Colgate or something, but man, after staring at the same pic for months, it's hard to see the mane any different way. Not to mention that Tulpa Peachy's mane is split off like that, haha.

But yeah, rad as hell, can't wait to have something else to stare at, finally, haha.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Done

I lost the project after I send you that PM due to a .svg corrupted file so I used photoshop to finish the work but the quality dropped a little bit; if you don't zoom, it don't matter haha. Also, the quality of the cutie mark in that pic give me some trouble and the result doesn't feel right.

Hope you like it, it took me more than I thought but definitely has helped me

IqLe4c6m.png

Click to see in high res

Also

Aditional content!

- The normal mane version without the hat

pvhKy21t.png

- The hat vector

QU82EpNt.png

- The cutie mark vector

oT2WWmq.png

- A little creepy image looking at the viewer I made for /mlp/

XlZNTA9t.png

Happy forcing

Rad.

Can you pm me one without the hat as well, or is that lost?

Either way, thanks, friend, something else to stare at now!

c5HRCCAm.png

Some major changes like the face in general, hands proportions, the bow and lines in general

The cuteness intensifies!

Done!

Took me 13-15 hours, no joke. The pose is original, her hair is from this image made by Megarexetera, that image inspire me to do her human shape in the first place

I really like the project since the beginning and while I was doing it, I had fun narrating her my thoughts in the moment. I was working in she so many hours so I completely memorized every line and color haha

Seriously wanted a "good" first image of her or at least something I were happy with it, and I'm really satisfied with the result

She is cute as hell, isn't she?

Next: her fairy shape, and then an animation of it

Coments are really appreciated!

I guess I'll make a request.

Can you make an image of Aphelion singing?

ponywithnoname.png.ea06f4edd5c96b94afa59c353d2ea687.png

Her cutie mark is a red orb and a blue orb circling each other, like in this image.

scandroid___aphelion__art__by_972otev-d83mdq4.thumb.jpg.cbf60234f0eba6d0fc18b062500db129.jpg

For the pose, maybe something like this.

Body color: 008841

Mane color 1: 005725

Mane color 2: FFFFFF (Of course you can make it a little bit darker instead of just pure white.)

Eye color: 006752

Sorry if this seems poorly written, I'm just kinda nervous since this'll probably be my only chance to get a request done since all of the other artists on this site aren't around anymore.

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.

Request Accepted, @Actinium

Seems easy, except for the mane, that going to give me some problems

The pose will change a little bit, something more cute btw

Thanks man! Looking forward to seeing it.

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.