Roseluck's art gallery & Requests

STeeK

Hi there I like your artwork and wanted to see if you would be up to drawing my lil maddy!

Ill give you a text description as well as reference pictures to various parts of his body.

Name:Lil maddy

Personality: Very childish and sweet he always has everyones happyness at heart

and is always in the mood to be silly and play cames and most of all snuggle,

He spends most of his time in wonderland cookign up all sorts of suprises for his creator that he adores very much!

Atributes of maddy:

He is very supconciously independent meaning anything he hears that can help him become more sentiant will be used to aid himself so that he can create more and form himself.

Pay's attention to the feelings of others, if he sees somone is sad he will always try to find some way of making it all better!

Clingy: He loves the attention and effection of his creator preparing all sorts of games and activities for him when he has the chance making all sorts of wonders and suprises just for him to see when he gets there,

FAVORITES & LIKES:

Loves colorful things especially pink,

enjoys sweet tea as his favorite treat,

loves to take any chance he can to pounce a person for hugs or cuddles,

Form:

Maddy is very child like in apearence

and stands under the height of his creator coming up just to his shoulder

He smells of candy and other fantasticle sugary sweets he creates and feasts on in wonder land

his hair is a light mix of rainbowy pastel colors

and his eyes are like light blue crystals,

his skin is very soft and extremley smooth

extras:

Maddy has a pet goat wich was unplanned and happened randomly Im not sure what his name is or if Maddy has even named it buthe is eager to ride the goat even though he is small he is still to big for the small animal.

59057161347cd958ffae359a73c9c5a6-d53ca6h.thumb.jpg.bd8b14d27bc34033e150afc9f5a96416.jpg

BJD__Elf_Boy_SOOM_SABIK_by_Kazezakura.jpg.351bca5ed8c414f3aa3a80e7c5ef7ff3.jpg

roxy_red.jpg.90d0ce0b69550e34c84b8b0c55f51ad3.jpg

b6db1d29b2872d6b0a3dd4a010064698.jpg.816f93886d94fda6073a090a94b81728.jpg

The slimy ketchup packets are his <_

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mC67JlNm.png

SO TELL ME:

WHO SAVES THE TULPA FROM THE MAN WHO SAVES THE TULPA?

NOW THERE'S A PRETTY MEME

EXQUISITE!

Rosoon/Monluck

Working in more stylised hair in general. in the thumbnail it isn't well displayed, so click it! Still not looks good for now, I'm in research for new color techniques

Also

Bad news @Madamadam14, I can't feel like working on your request

The reason?

You probably created that account just for the only purpose to get free material

-Only 1+ hours online

-2 Comments, both just asking requests

-No avatar, nor even signature (whist demonstrates you don't care about your account)

My work is free for .info and only for .info, because I know they will apreciate what I do even if is garbage

Maybe i'm projecting too much, but I don't think is probably

Sorry, but no can do

YOU CAN'T FIGHT NATURE, JACK

mC67JlNm.png

SO TELL ME:

WHO SAVES THE TULPA FROM THE MAN WHO SAVES THE TULPA?

NOW THERE'S A PRETTY MEME

EXQUISITE!

Rosoon/Monluck

Working in more stylised hair in general. in the thumbnail it isn't well displayed, so click it! Still not looks good for now, I'm in research for new color techniques

Also

Bad news @Madamadam14, I can't feel like working on your request

The reason?

You probably created that account just for the only purpose to get free material

-Only 1+ hours online

-2 Comments, both just asking requests

-No avatar, nor even signature (whist demonstrates you don't care about your account)

My work is free for .info and only for .info, because I know they will apreciate what I do even if is garbage

Maybe i'm projecting too much, but I don't think is probably

Sorry, but no can do

YOU CAN'T FIGHT NATURE, JACK

Well that's the thing I have had my tulpa visualized for many years but never knew that tulpa's were called "Tulpas" I always thought of them as imaginary friends and have never been able to find a community for them or the people that have them until a few months ago, I spent allot of time as a none member looking at the helpful guides which have opened big doors for better tulpa creation.

I saw these 2 threads on requests and thought "Hey what the heck" And I loved both of your work and looked forward to at least one of you responding in some way or another. I have always appreciated and treasured things made for me. but if that's you're opinion on me I could only wish you thought more of me XD

((Btw.. I wanted my profile pic to be of my tulpa so.. bit of a catch 22~)):(

The slimy ketchup packets are his <_

Can you draw my Savaymin? I know that her design might be a bit complex, but from experience I know that she's pretty fun to draw.

Face - X

Description: The simulation pictures at the bottom of this post should help you with the coloring. Notice the eyepiece's design, and how no strings are attached to it. Notice the fin shaped eylash, and the slick tentacle like hair that is still somewhat tangled despite its thickness. (Don't mind the weird shading on the hair. That was just me experimenting.) Notice the eye shadow extending to the back of her head, the black tattoos on her cheeks, and the smirk that she always wears. See the thick outlines of her eye, the shape of her eye, and the menacing serpentine pupil.

She also has a toothy necklace in case you wanted to add that. She doesn't wear it much though.

Clothing - X X

Description: She's recently been wearing an outfit that's a combination of the first and second. She might also look good in the outfit from the last picture in the second link, so you can use that if the combination outfit seems too complex.

Using a sim: X

Use these mainly as a color guide.

Also, this my full gallery of Savaymin drawings past and present if it'll help: X

Join Mafia II: Ponyville in Danger, the forum game of intrigue and deduction!

To make your dreams a reality, you must first understand the difference.

Guest Anonymous

Gorgeous artwork! I am trying to insert my own art into my journals and failing. How are you doing that?

@Mistgod

Well, is a little bit complicated

First of all you need to click "new reply" for the options

I use imgur, so when you upload a image there you can choose the size of the thumbnail (I normally choose medium thumbnail) then you copy the link and add here

[img=http://i.imgur.com/mC67JlNm.png]

Note the final "m" in the filename, that is for the "medium thumbnail"

If you want people able to click the image for the original size image like in this thread you need another step

You have to highlight the previous code and then click the image "Insert hyperlink", in the left of the previous button, then paste the link of the original size image, without the "m" in this case

Something like

[url=]http://i.imgur.com/mC67JlN.png][img=http://i.imgur.com/mC67JlNm.png][/url]

Be sure you don't let any space between the characters

5G0C1dVm.png

You can always click "Reply" in one of my post to the the code itself, like this one

Hope it's help

@Laach Consider it done... in a couple of weeks

@STeeK

Thank you for accepting my request! This is my first time asking somebody else to draw Savaymin for me, so I'm excited to see the finished result.

Join Mafia II: Ponyville in Danger, the forum game of intrigue and deduction!

To make your dreams a reality, you must first understand the difference.

Guest Anonymous

@Mistgod

Well, is a little bit complicated

First of all you need to click "new reply" for the options

I use imgur, so when you upload a image there you can choose the size of the thumbnail (I normally choose medium thumbnail) then you copy the link and add here

[img=http://i.imgur.com/mC67JlNm.png]

Note the final "m" in the filename, that is for the "medium thumbnail"

If you want people able to click the image for the original size image like in this thread you need another step

You have to highlight the previous code and then click the image "Insert hyperlink", in the left of the previous button, then paste the link of the original size image, without the "m" in this case

Something like

[url=]http://i.imgur.com/mC67JlN.png][img=http://i.imgur.com/mC67JlNm.png][/url]

Be sure you don't let any space between the characters

5G0C1dVm.png

You can always click "Reply" in one of my post to the the code itself, like this one

Hope it's help

@Laach Consider it done... in a couple of weeks

Thank you so much! Sorry it took a while to get back to you! This is very helpful! ~Mistgod

• 1 month later...

And done!

PZciSJ8l.png

1cute5me

Ok this is my flagship image now

I absolutely love how she looks here, and I almost can't believe I did this with just a mouse

Fixed the face, left hand and more little details from the previous post

Also, chile wins the america cup a couple of minutes ago

CHILE CHILE CHILE CHILE CHILE CHILE CHILE

Comments are appreciated