Roseluck's art gallery & Requests

STeeK

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@STeek Your art is amazing. Don't worry too much about how people will receive the final piece, I think that the fact that you have so many requests tells us something about the general opinion of your art here. I am always interested to see the different things that you are trying and am always impressed with the result. I understand that it can be stressful to have your work in demand, please don't feel too intimidated by it, in this thread you are among friends.

@Brassow - "Draw our waifu tuppers!" So... you noticed my request post, I see. :) Great work on that comic, we rofled.

Akecalo - Host

Maya - Tulpa

Mara - Tulpa

• 4 weeks later...

Eps9qWKm.png

Uhh... shoulders too pronounced?

Gotta take that in mind next draws

I forget about those 2 pink hair strokes there

nT14szem.jpg

Unconsistent face... I get this problem more usual than ever

Plus I forget about the eyebrows

U8Fer9Om.jpg

The skirt start too low, I big proportion problem from my early draws

Aside from that this one is bettry gud

For some reason her rigth arm looks very long but it isn't acordingly to the proportions. It's so attention grabbing for some reason

I have to do some research on this

Posture too unnatural?

t54TJdkm.jpg

The expression, the pose, the face shape

This one gets the price

Weak shoulders, slime posture and strong eyebrows

The wrinkles of the skirt makes me proud but those on her shirt looks forced DDDD:

xz38pWom.jpg

A re-do from a previous work, the pose was sightly adjusted and a lot of small changes

@Akecalo That was recomforting, thanks you

I absolutely love the yellow sitting one. That pose is not easy and I think you'd really pulled it off.

I think the arm looks long in the yellow standing pose is because it might actually be. It looks like the shoulders are being held higher up, which would make the wrist end above the pelvis. The arm is being held a bit away from the body too so that would add to the effect.

Over all these are adorable sketches, and I like reading you make notes on flaws you see, but since you're the artist you might be a little harder on yourself than you need to be. :3

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

• 4 weeks later...

Some based Anon drew Rose a couple of days ago

kQUGzD1.png

I have a lot more sketches too, but they will remain hidden for now

Also, 10k views ~

Over all these are adorable sketches, and I like reading you make notes on flaws you see, but since you're the artist you might be a little harder on yourself than you need to be. :3

But that's how you improve

• 5 weeks later...

zm4sti1m.png

I kinda messed with the proportions in her hower half for the kinda hard to grasp pose, so... cropped image!

fqIqgnT.png

Big size because I want to force her in your throat

I need another fully colored draw to see how good I am now in the full process. She looks kinda generic in all this sketch draws, but with colors and a disgusting amount of little details to add, that is going to change. So this sketch is a heavy candidate for the full process.

@Grockstar124 Not my best chose of colors, but the cream-yellow of the background is there because I don't get exaust in my eyes after staring at the screen for too long while I draw. I just don't change it back when I finish. The line color is just because I like it, but it is kinda annoying

• 2 weeks later...