Your Tulpas Voice

Elvode

As I was reading the very old threads around the forums a question popped up: What does your tulpas voice sound like? Is it the same as yours or is it different? does it sound like a childs voice or adult? like a boys voice or girls?

If your tulpa is based on an already existing character, does it have the same voice as that character?

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

The best way I can think of describing Marks' voice is that it's like mine(guy voice) but more feminine. Like if i was a girl, I might sound a bit like that...Not that that description helps any of you :p She sounds like a girl from my age group (16) might sound, if that provides a better description :p

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

The best way I can think of describing Marks' voice is that it's like mine(guy voice) but more feminine. Like if i was a girl, I might sound a bit like that...Not that that description helps any of you :p She sounds like a girl from my age group (16) might sound, if that provides a better description :p

I think you described it very well! It made me understand how your tulpa might sound like. :)

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

While possessing, I sound like a dude. Some people have very different voices from their hosts, but besides talking a bit slower and perhaps acting slightly timid in general while in the body, I think I don't sound very different from him.

Feel free to ask me anything.

Suffering is self-imposed. Don't let it control you.

Lacies mindvoice sounds like a adult female while i sound like a 14 years old kid....lol.

Thats why she dont like switching my voice with her words is just to strange for her^^.

Lacie(my tulpa for my everydaylife and also my best friend)

Noah together with Lynn are my spirituell tulpa´s im using for meditation

Darcmanish Me

Lacie´s and my progress report.

For me Yami's voice "sounds" like a more feminine version of my own mind voice with a tones of voices of seiyuu who acted as characters i like or performed songs i listen to. I don't know for sure if those influences are purposeful or just my mind playing tricks on me.

現実に抗え!

Very similar to this, Thunder has tried out his own ideas for voice in the past, but he's slipped into sounding the way I do when I put on an American accent, but with a bit more of a 'twang' to it if that makes sense, whereas Melody has a pretty generic young American female voice. Odd that they've both developed American accents while I'm British, I guess I watch too much TV and play too many games ;)

Thunder: I used to have a Southern US accent, but it got hard to maintain, hence the twang instead. Gotta have some individuality, right?

Melody: It's hard to think of a voice, so I go generic. Eh, it works.

Thunderfall (goes by Thunder)

Male human

Melody

Female lamia

My tupla's voice sounds nothing at all like my own, (he's also male and I have a young girl voice.. I get asked on phone "is your mum there"). I was surprised when he choose his own voice, it wasn't a very deep one like I would of chosen if I had chosen one as I think those are sexy...but his is just a typical medium in depth male voice. (Interestingly I still found his choice sexy). I don't know who or where he based his voice on.

As I took a long break from tulpa stuff and are just getting back into it, I don't know yet till I hear him again if he will have the same voice as he did in past.

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition

Hail:

From the outside, Tri and I's voices are hardly different at all, which is weird because I hear it very very differently from the inside, though that is something known to occur with plurals. Inside, Tri's mindvoice is basically midway between my current female voice and my old male voice (I am a trans girl). The weird thing. All 3 tulpas who make up Tri are female and I am only barely female of agender, so you would think it would be the other way around, but that is not so. Now, V, O, and G who make up Tri, their individual mindvoices are a bit different, when I can hear them individually which is rare. V's is definitely female but somehow different than mine. O's is not too far from their collective mindvoice but somehow has some of the resonances removed. G has a lower voice.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.