unknown entities lurking within your space.

kirbymaster1

I've been reading alot on this form (sounds like im gloating, I think), and what always interested me the most is the post about people dealing with strange forces they have no control over (I someday would like to experience this encounter, sorry if I ufended anyone ).

But I would like to know if anyone has had any of these experiences that they may have not posted on the fourms that they are willing to share, . Or have posted it and I missed it.

All tulpas are succubi sent from the astral to take over their hosts.

In most cases, people who end up in that kind of situation are drama whores, and then it's up to you to choose to believe a drama whore or not. You can give away control and let things run themselves in your wonderland. I have a little town with people that do their own thing, and even a fictional goddess who I don't control either, but all those things have been created intentionally and with a purpose.

There are plenty of people who get unintentional tulpas, but again it's only the dramatic people who make a big deal about encounters with evil spirits.

Feel free to ask me anything.

Suffering is self-imposed. Don't let it control you.

Wonderland is your own place which you can take full control over or not, if you want evil spirits or creatures to be lurking around in there you can create them, in my wonderland there are creatures in the forest but I didn't create them, my tulpa seem to know a lot about them so I bet he created a lot of life in there, he also runs my wonderland since he seems to be in there a lot more than I am and he said to me once "if you want to explore feel free to do so, there are no creatures who will harm you." Cause why would anyone create a harmful being to hurt your close ones?

Wonderland is a safe place unless someone created something bad or perhaps it was unintentional, that is what I believe.

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

I think it's more a thing about purpose and etiquette.

Are you sharing the strange things because you need assistance? Are you sharing it because it may open up a possible new perspective on the phenomenon? Are you sharing it because it may be helpful?

Or are you sharing it because you want to look cool/exciting, and have people gush about it?

This is the actual distinction to me. I don't think it's reasonable to believe the conscious mind has 100% control in an imagined space: a decent portion of the work of Carl Jung calls that into question, as well as a potion of Lucid dreamers who found themselves at odds with their own dreams. But, just because these things happen, doesn't mean it's appropriate to share, or that it's helpful, or even that things really are what they seem, since I've found that things in the mind will often be symbols for something else.

If these sort of things ARE happening to a person, the best advice may well be to keep calm, take some time to observe it, and understand what it is to you before blasting it online.

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

I recall doing an 8 hour session a few days ago, and apparently encountered someone that referred themselves as Susan, and I had a feeling that she felt she could be another tulpa to me that I would try to militantly further my propensity in treating her as such because she was a bit overwhelming and brimming with potential, IMO. But I chose to refrain from the opportunity, but I don’t think I’m inherently making a grandiose spectacle about it. I think if you get over the hype you may create over anyone that seems to exhibit qualities of what you presume to be sentient and what have you, you don’t really have to feel obligated to have any imaginative existence of someone to be your tulpa, nor would you be fearful about it.

Because those “unknown” entities that somehow suddenly strip away your ability to reign in your own existence and awareness in this reality may just be you wanting to be suggestible to that unconsciously because you’ve already dived so much into the panic and apprehensiveness. In other words, the confusion and fear just seem to be catalysts in making the instability of your own existence real in your private and subjective experience; just a matter of reducing the knee-jerk reaction of imaginary entities salvaging the totality of yourself.

Though I’m not so sure that being a drama whore is wholly contingent on worrying about your well-being, even if the worrying is imaginary, or even psychosomatic, I guess. That presumption is probably based on having experiential cases where you can objectify and reflect on the experiences and go, "Ha, I was such a diva!" But in this circumstance, you didn't have a self-referential type of thing to see the absurdity and over-hype created in the first place, so don't feel too bad.

Kirby seeing some here think people who talk about such things are "drama whores", I don't feel comfortable talking about it on the forum so will pm you my response. I cant remember if I've ever posted a very strange experience I had on these forums or avoided posting it here due to concern of what response it may get. I had an incident which I still don't really understand to this day, which scared me so much that I was put off of working with a Tulpa for a very long time (10 years? I've forget how long now).

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition

Does nobody else consider trauma or past experiences to be a factor in an antagonizing entity? From experience I can tell you that bad things from long ago can and will manifest to terrorize your mind in ways you can't imagine.

Does nobody else consider trauma or past experiences to be a factor in an antagonizing entity? From experience I can tell you that bad things from long ago can and will manifest to terrorize your mind in ways you can't imagine.

They could as negative entities are attracted to negative emotions, there are entities out there which feed on things such as fear. I've found that once an entity latches onto someone, they can then add to the energy by getting into that persons dreams and influencing the other.

Dwelling on a negative emotion too can charge a thoughtform. These have been known to take on like life on their own. Some famous occultists have talked about how they have experienced out of control thoughtforms of this nature.

I used to be heavily into occultic stuff and from my own experience with this kind of thing I know that anger can take on the form of a huge spider and go and attack the other you are angry with if its intense enough and the energy has been held and build up to the point of release. I didn't at all think "spider" but that is what the anger energy did.

What is interesting is that the other person (even a non psychic who doesnt believe in this stuff) can experience the actual attack esp if they are in a susceptible state at the time.

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition

...there are entities out there...

With all due respect but no.

The human brain in its complexity may be able to make you experience unspeakable wonders and horrors alike, but this has nothing to do with entities being out there. There is not the slightest serious evidence that ghosts, demons or magic actually exist. This is not a matter of personal opinion but scientific consensus. You have the right to challenge it as science is never about definite truth but a current working hypothesis, and you are free to dismiss everything we deem to know about life, the universe and everything as nonsense but then you better have a really good alternative hypothesis ready which makes predictions that can be tested and falsified.

Blaming stuff on god, the devil or other supernatural beings which defy the laws of physics and evade every known detection method gets us nowhere as their existence can never be ruled out. This however lets you claim whatever you want which makes such hypotheses completely meaningless.

Don't get me wrong, you are free to believe whatever you want, but I think we can agree there is a sort of quality difference between personal belief and the consensus of the scientific community. Their opinion surely ain't the absolute wisdom either, but like democracy, it's simply the best thing we currently have. Both are increasingly under attack and I firmly believe we should not easily cast either aside in exchange for the simple sounding and tempting answers of demagogues and fanatics, be their motives personal, political, religious or otherwise.

Sorry for the rant but it has to be said once in a while.

Back to topic, I have never experienced any malicious entities lurking in my wonderland. But if it ever happens I'm gonna walk up to them and whisper in their ear:

lurk moar!

Don't get me wrong, you are free to believe whatever you want, but I think we can agree there is a sort of quality difference between personal belief and the consensus of the scientific community.

Let's be fair, if we were put in front of them, the scientific community would likely declare all of us to be delusional and in need of immediate mental help. We hardly have the hard evidence to prove our own phenomenon, aside from our own collection of personal experiences, which is likely to be tossed aside as anecdotes at best, and mad ravings on a normal day.

Many of the guides here literally suggest the host rely on some form of faith, and much of the science of this site is using ourselves as guinea pigs to see if it actually works or not. We can't really hand a scientist empirical evidence of the people who exist in our heads, and even if we could, who's to say that they won't just toss it out and talk their way into saying it's false?

I'm not into wizardry, and I do believe keeping a relatively materialist meeting ground is a necessity for this place to function properly. But, I also think it's largely unnecessary to jump on someone for not being a strict materialist in their interpretation of things. At most, I'd just point them to the metaphysics section.

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace