Mafia I: Catching Kira

sushi

I second the vote to kill Jean. His avatar is suspicious... CHANGING...

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's think about it. If we kill someone now, there are five people left. If it's an innocent, the kiras have pretty much already won. They will kill another innocent, and then it's 2v2. Hardly a good match for the innocents.

I suppose we'll only have one shot to kill a kira, and it needs to be either today or tomorrow. We can abstain now and see what happens in the night before making a choice, without ruining our chance to win.

Feel free to ask me anything.

Suffering is self-imposed. Don't let it control you.

In my defense, I was sleeping. Laach and LittleTulpa seem awfully eager to kill someone, though... Kind of suspicious.

The only thing I'm eager to do is fill my list with the potential suspects.

Whether you want to be on or off of that list is your choice.

Sleeping isn't a really good defense either. If you're kira, you could be easily lying about sleeping. Hiding what you were really doing yesterday and all.

But I have no confirmation for that stuff, so you better not give me reason to assume I'm correct.

Let's think about it. If we kill someone now, there are five people left. If it's an innocent, the kiras have pretty much already won. They will kill another innocent, and then it's 2v2. Hardly a good match for the innocents.

I suppose we'll only have one shot to kill a kira, and it needs to be either today or tomorrow. We can abstain now and see what happens in the night before making a choice, without ruining our chance to win.

You make a good point.

I still think sooner is better than latter, so if worse comes to worse, ending the day might be a smart choice.

Join Mafia II: Ponyville in Danger, the forum game of intrigue and deduction!

To make your dreams a reality, you must first understand the difference.

Wait... you would SLEEP with potential murderers around you?

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

You make a good point.

I still think sooner is better than latter, so if worse comes to worse, ending the day might be a smart choice.

Don't. Edit. Posts!

However I do agree that we should wait until we have more information (or at least, I agree with the version above).

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

And now we chant:

"Kill jean-luc! Kill jean-luc!"