Mafia I: Catching Kira

sushi

So, Laach and LittleTulpa were the first people I suspected. Seeing as Littletulpa died, he is absolved of all suspicion. And I daresay that because I challenged Laach, in a way, I feel like I would be the dead one if he was a Kira. Currently, the most suspicious person to me is Brassow, who jumped on the "kill jean-luc" bandwagon rather quickly, don't you all think?

I vote to kill Brassow.

Feel free to ask me anything.

Suffering is self-imposed. Don't let it control you.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same. Kill Brassow.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

I think whoever is about to be killed gets to make a speech to their fellow prisoners.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Same. Kill Brassow.

Wait, what?

I'm too confused, I ##abstain for now.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

I dunno, I was mainly being sarcastic. I tend to do stuff like that a lot in these types of game. To make it clear,

##abstain

Well, as everyone has checked in and voted, I suppose there's no need for an extension. As there were two votes to kill Brassow, and two votes to abstain, the tie is broken in favor of the earliest vote.

Brassow swings from the rafters, his toothy jaw hanging slack, his absurdly large anime eye open, but no longer focused. After an hour, the guards cut the body down and remove it. His ashes will be scattered in forum games.

Their hearts heavy with the weight of what they've done, the prisoners retire to their bunks. Did they make the correct decision? Only time will tell. But at least the snoring has stopped. I mean come on, that guy snored like a freaking dinosaur.

And with that, the night has begun.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson