Your tulpa's internal anatomy

Semi-Nomadic

This might be a pretty odd question, but it's an interesting little subject.

1. What is your tulpa's internal anatomy? If they have the shape of a real-world organism (human, horse etc.), do they have the same internal organs as their real-life counterparts? Are they missing any?

2. Did you come up with your tulpa's internal anatomy? Did you define it only nebulously? Or did you not define it at all?

I've phrased it as addressing the hosts, but tulpas are also invited to answer, of course.

1. I've never thought about it but I think it's the same as real-world being's internal anatomy .__. My tulpa don't know themselves, though, so they say what I think is probably true in this case..

2. I didn't define it at all. They have a pulse so they have a heart at least, and they breathe so lungs too I guess :D

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

Hmm. My tulpas don't explicitly have internal organs, no. But only because it's never come up. You could say my tulpas have a heart and lungs, and a brain.. But I've never really cared to make that a fact. I "came up with their internal anatomies", I guess? I mean, last time this thread came up, many tulpas when asked said they contained some type of food rather than organs. If it were ever relevant, my tulpas would have pretty much human anatomy.

I asked Vixen out of curiosity.. She said "I feel like me.." I said "but internally- do you feel that you have bones and organs is the question .. She put her hands on her stomache and opened it like a potato chip packet while saying "inside.. Are.... Macaroons!!!!" As a cascade of thousands of macaroons poured forth in endless supply.. Get the feeling I'm being trolled here.

Me: *reads question* Hm... So how about you?

Muse: I'm hollow.

Me: ... welp.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

My girls have something akin to a human digestive system, as well as all the other organs that are needed for basic survival, i.e. a heart/lungs/brain/etc. I try not to overthink it because they don't technically need any of that stuff, being nonphysical entities.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Exactly, that. My tulpas don't make a big deal of eating or they'd have digestive systems to an extent too. But there's no reason to really go that far. Unless you want to.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Short answer would be "no".

Since i haven't planned to let Yami get "physically" hurt or dissect her, there never was a need for that.

More than that, since she has somewhat unrealistic body, trying to define her anatomy would be rather pointless.

現実に抗え!

That kind of stuff is usually "fill in the blanks", and I guess you need to be a special kind of person to explore your tulpa's internal organs. Also, I don't think many people here even know anatomy beyond the very basics, so if it mattered, we'd have a lot of dead tulpas on our hands.

Dutch: If you don't force their skeleton and skeletal muscles, how can they ever move by themselves? If you don't force their brain, how can they ever be sentient?

Feel free to ask me anything.

Suffering is self-imposed. Don't let it control you.

That kind of stuff is usually "fill in the blanks", and I guess you need to be a special kind of person to explore your tulpa's internal organs. Also, I don't think many people here even know anatomy beyond the very basics, so if it mattered, we'd have a lot of dead tulpas on our hands.

Dutch: If you don't force their skeleton and skeletal muscles, how can they ever move by themselves? If you don't force their brain, how can they ever be sentient?

Not really, as long as it's all cohesive they'll be fine. I asked Luna to point out her pancreas to me, and she couldn't do it because I have no idea where the pancreas is in the human body. That doesn't stop her from eating food and converting it to energy though.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Haha Reisen you remembered that huh! Saves me posting it again. Still can't believe you went and looked for it XD

If you don't force it how can they X - Well that's pretty simple if you accept they're using yours I guess ^^;