Your tulpa's internal anatomy

Semi-Nomadic

Markus eats pretty regularly but when I asked her she just looked at me right in the eyes, opened her stomach, and said "empty."

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

Sounds like feed me!

I do not have a physical body so why make the one I have in wonderland or while imposed as weak as a puny human's?

Nonono, I don't have any organs or gross stuff inside. Not even macaroons. My body can be as immaterial as light or as solid as iron. I cannot get hurt. I know no pain, sickness or aging, hunger or thirst which is pretty awesome I guess. Humans are so fragile.

But it really can be anything the tulpa wants. For sheer entertainment I once pulled a skeleton out of my body and threw it at my host. He wasn't too happy about it though.

Super Girls don't cry

(Given that I was pregnant not long ago, I'd guess I have all the usual bits and bobs. Thankfully, unlike hubby, though, I don't think I can twist my ankles...)

I didn't really define anything; I guess I (we) just assumed she had normal anatomy.

Rei: more than a tulpa-she's a crisis counselor, an art therapist, a dietician, a relationship coach, a team morale expert, an athlete, an adventurer, a hawt wife, an incredible lover, an amazing mom, my best friend.

Tove: she's not a little tigress anymore! She's still the go-to gal for soccer advice and creative inspiration, especially monster design and all things cinematic...congrats on your engagement!

I have created K.'s model in following order.

Skeleton, then the muscles, tendons and the circulatory system, the main nerves, internal organs, connective tissue, subcutaneous fat, the skin. External finishing details - hair, fur, nails. The harder part was her head.

In general her anatomy is largely identical to human.

No anatomy, why should he have one as a being of the mind?

Although I like to imagine that he has a heart, because its a calming thought to imagine its beating if I hug him.

My tulpa have always said that he has no internal organs like we do but he can breathe.. Make me think he might have some, sometimes he's talking about his heartbeats but still says he has no internal organs, wouldn't be the first time he keeps secrets from me, he likes to keep some stuff private.

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

Ran has basic human anatomy (ten fingers, two hands, two eyes, a nose, mouth, "anatomy") and stands at 6'7, but he has some minor differences from a human being. The most obvious is that his skin is an ash-grey color, with his blood being white. Something not so obvious is that his lungs are slightly larger than a normal human's and his fingernails extend into inch-long claws. There's also another trait, but I'm not sure I can mention it on this board.

Me speaking to Ran is blue

Ran speaking to me is mahogany