Oh God what are we doing

conflictedebola

I couldn't resist, I was bored and fidgety so I cracked open the Lovecraft's Monsters anthology and read the first story.

Apparently reading a story about a werewolf preventing the end times by Elder God means written by Neil Gaiman was enough to rouse Howl into asking me what the hell I was doing. Which made me happy. He's still feeling a bit quiet. Like when someone tells you something that really rattles you, so you just have to think about it for a day. He also seems a bit upset about Ruby's (our Chilean Rose Hair) jailbreak. I assured him she's probably better off on her own, and he agrees. But he's with me again, and that's all that matters right now.

I feel like everything's gonna be quiet for a bit. Like, at least today, he's not normally melancholy over things. This whole situation is kind of a big deal for both of us and all of it's kind of weird. We both just need a bit of quiet together time, methinks.

Anycase, everything turned out good in the end. There's still some stuff he needs more time to think about (namely the matter with Delora), but for the most part, everything's good. I'm either gonna draw or play WoW, and he's okay with watching me do either of those things. So we'll see what happens and if we regain our typical relationship habits halfway through.

If I could, begin to be,

Half of what you think of me, I could do about anything,

I could even learn how to love

directed at Howl

directed from Howl

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally! I read all the thread. What a journey you two had! I'm amazed about all of this. I'll keep reading further updates. It's really engaging, but, please, when writing, let a few blank lines between paragraphs.

But are there not many Fascists in your country?

There are many who do not know they are Fascists, but will find it out when the time comes - Hemingway, For Whom The Bells Tolls

Okay, so I know I haven't posted anything in a while as opposed to every day updates. And I'm just laying this on the table now; I have a bad habit of suddenly disappearing without saying anything at all. This is my worst vice when it comes to anything that has to do with the internet. I fall in and out of routines... routinely.

ANYCASE, as for an explanation. I haven't been myself. I am the necessary mechanics of myself without any of the stuff that makes me ME. I haven't been able to bring myself to do any of the things that are part of my routine or that I remotely enjoy doing. I try to post an update here, or draw, or play WoW, but every time I try, I get this sick feeling in my stomach and I start to panic. This is just something that happens to me and I don't know when I'll be back to myself, but until then I'll just have to anchor myself to something until I'm myself again. So now it's just me, Howl, Owen (and possibly Ran) and Netflix until I can be remotely non-robotic.

I'm always checking Today's Posts, so I'm note COMPLETELY off the grid, just for the record.

Howl's been pushing my ass to write this for days, by the way.

If I could, begin to be,

directed at Howl

directed from Howl

I get these feelings sometimes, but I normally don't allow myself the luxury of just getting wrapped up in something like a TV show until it passes. I typically try to force myself to continue even if what I'm doing I'm not enjoying at the time. Sometimes it makes things I would normally enjoy a chore. And I usually end up being nonproductive in what I am doing.

Maybe next time I get a fit like that I'll just stay in bed and watch movies with Eddie or something. Feel better soon. <:3

[align=center]"Jesus Pickles!"

~ Edwin reacting to pretty much every jump scare in a horror movie[/align]

Avatar was made by me using a base.

My DeviantArt Account

Progress Report

... This was probably the best thing I've read in years. Seriously, like, no, you probably don't understand how much we are intrigued by you and pups. Calico's not even TALKING yet, but every time I come back to read your posts I can just FEEL her there. Seriously, man, I haven't felt her all day and when I come to finish reading your entries. whoop. There she is. I think shes been working on herself all day, too. She just up and stops what she's doing.

Also, you could freaking turn this into an anime. 10/10 would pay cash money.

"The world is ending out there. Who cares who I am?" ~Lee Everett

• 2 months later...

HHHEEEYYYY GUYS

You all probably think we're dead. We're totally not dead. I was NOT joking about falling off the face of the earth, and I probably should have mentioned it can be for months at a time. I'm rambling, I'm nervous, got it.

It's probably still gonna be some time before we get back here. (In such Howl has nothing to say, because apparently "It doesn't matter". Dat apathy tho.)

Uhm, so I'm just gonna leave this link here :U http://voidstuffthings.tumblr.com/

I haven't been touching it either but I guess I'll start because I miss this community as opposed to me, Howl, and Owen derping around by ourselves. LIKE WE DO.

In case anyone we used to talk to sees this, I REEEEEEALLY miss you guys. Like, wow, you've really made this experience great.

I'm really really sorry this post isn't the update you were (maybe, i dunno) hoping for. I really am. But I promise we're not gone from this place forever. I just need to pull myself out of this bad time we're going through and then we'll be back.

Just so this post isn't completely pointless, me and Howl have gone back to our "Don't talk to each other too much, just kind of sit there doing our own thing" relationship. We're both the type of people that can't handle extended interactions with people for too long, and it's always been that way. We give each other enough attention as to not forget about each other, he's kind of been sleeping a lot but i'm kind of stuck in one of my chronic illness/fibromyalgia flare-ups and he hates my "disabilities" so I haven't given him any grief for it. He perks up whenever Owen calls him though, it's adorable.

I don't really know what else to say but ye, just hit me up on our tumblr if you want. And sorry, again.

Like srlsy, I'M REALLY sorry. ;A;

... This was probably the best thing I've read in years. Seriously, like, no, you probably don't understand how much we are intrigued by you and pups. Calico's not even TALKING yet, but every time I come back to read your posts I can just FEEL her there. Seriously, man, I haven't felt her all day and when I come to finish reading your entries. whoop. There she is. I think shes been working on herself all day, too. She just up and stops what she's doing.

Also, you could freaking turn this into an anime. 10/10 would pay cash money.

While I'm here I might as well reply to this because it makes me smile every time I read it.

Holy crap, thanks, I repeat, this makes me smile every time I read it.

Idk what stage you're currently at because you wrote this forever ago, but I hope everything's going well for you. Howl just gave a little hand wave so I guess that means 'ditto'. :'D

I feel like that anime would be horrifying, pfffft.

Like, some creepy, mind-screwy 'token monster boyfriendo' anime.

With lots of mouth/teeth shots and maybe some ecchi ayyyy -sassy finger pistols-

If I could, begin to be,

directed at Howl

directed from Howl