Shadow Tulpa

JaySkyecrest

Just a quick thought. Any of you seen princess and the frog? Well I was wondering if you thought it might be possible to make a tulpa in the form of your shadow. It would kind of move independent of you like in princess and the frog or peter pan. Thoughts?

If it is possible, it seems like it'd be a pretty complex process. You'd have to first use "reverse imposition" (pretty sure that's what the term is) to erase your original shadow, and then do normal imposition stuff to superimpose the shadow tulpa over where your normal shadow would be. That's a metric fuckton of work.

Although, it might be easier to visually impose a shadow, what the hell do I know?

And that's just like, the physical sight part of it, I don't even know what you'd do differently for wonderland/forcing stuff, if anything.

We're all gonna make it brah.

Stevie brings up a good point. It'd probably be way easier to visualize your tulpa in the wonderland, but imposition seems like it'd be a bitch. It's absolutely possible, though; most things in tulpamancy are if you believe that they are :p

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

Guest amber5885

Imposition isn't possible until visualization is complete. You're tulpa needs to be well developed before you can impose but I don't see why it can't be your shadow.

Also you can't remove your actual shadow and reverse imposition is not a thjng