Your Tulpa(e)'s Quirks and Nervous Tics

bunny-boi-lover

I was afraid to necro-post and didn't see a thread like this commented on recently. If one has already been started, feel free to give a link to it and close this one.

I was curious about any weird "physical" quirks or nervous tics your tulpa(e) has/have. This could be ones that you created for them or ones that they presented with or gave themselves.

For example, Edwin tends to blush easily. When he is nervous his nose twitches, and when he gets riled up he sometimes makes this high-pitched squeal like a rabbit. I expressed while forming him the desire for him to be very shy, but he presented with these quirks on his own.

[align=center]"Jesus Pickles!"

~ Edwin reacting to pretty much every jump scare in a horror movie[/align]

Avatar was made by me using a base.

My DeviantArt Account

Progress Report

When I Howl and I switch he's got the horrible habit of biting our fingers. It's just something he does, I dunno if it's out of boredom or frustration. Probably both. It sucks because I told myself I'd never bite my fingernails or anything. >:U

If I could, begin to be,

Half of what you think of me, I could do about anything,

I could even learn how to love

directed at Howl

directed from Howl

Ran likes to drag his claws along surfaces. It makes him feel confident and strong. I just can't wait to find out that he drug my fingernails across a blackboard one of these days.

Me speaking to Ran is blue

Ran speaking to me is mahogany

Whenever Luna possesses me I find her twirling my hair a lot, and she also does this thing where she rocks back and forth on her feet when she's talking to new people. Looks cute, but the motion makes me a little sick when she does it with my body.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Now I'm curious as to whether Edwin's nose-twitching and blushing will transfer over to my physical body when he gets more practiced with possession and learns how to switch. That's gonna be weird. :I

[align=center]"Jesus Pickles!"

~ Edwin reacting to pretty much every jump scare in a horror movie[/align]

Avatar was made by me using a base.

My DeviantArt Account

Progress Report

• 1 month later...

My tulpa is completely non-verbal. Then again I have been working on him on-and-off for a year.

Who knows if this is his own quirk or a result of inconsistent forcing :\

Tulpa: Jack.

Started: Saturday June 28th, 2014.

Form: My avatar, on the left.

Progress: He is sentient, but not vocal.

Well, Alex and I can't do possession or switching, but in wonderland she has a habit of putting her arms behind her back. Does it all the time, I never do myself.

game is hard