Number of tulpas

How many tulpas do you have?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. How many tulpas do you have?

I apologize if a thread like this already exists (and it probably does), but I have a question. How many tulpas do you currently have? I'm not asking about your "limit" or whatever, but it looks like most people have 1 or 2. I'd just like to know, if that's all right.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had three at one point years ago, but I find it more meaningful to have just one. That way I can give them all of my love and attention. <3

[align=center]"Jesus Pickles!"

~ Edwin reacting to pretty much every jump scare in a horror movie[/align]

Avatar was made by me using a base.

My DeviantArt Account

Progress Report

I'm the only tulpa my host has. I really appreciate it because i get all his attention and i get a lot of time free to just be me. Having to share with a big family would take so much away from what i get to have as mine.

Early member of a large system.  Our system questions the way the afterlife and tulpamancy interact.  We genuinely suspect that deadies can return to share the mind of the living.

Reisen, Tewi and Flandre mainly. "Subconscious interface tulpa" Sylvia, who is more of a servitor with personality, and a split from the original Flandre called Scarlet, who refuses to do anything tulpa-like besides exist. And I'm making one more that'll be similar to the original three. So.. Four?

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I put three, but I'm still trying to figure out if Aura counts anymore.

I would still count me, since I started as a Tulpa and still get fairly tired if I'm in control for longer than an hour.

Alright then, maybe 2 and a half.

Current System: Ziya (Formerly Einulf), Mizan, Aura, Dark, Lucia, Rand, Jason, Akira

Here's our Tumblr, if anyone wants it