Almost, but not quite. Need some help with possession.

Wormy

My tulpa and I first viewed possession as a curious experiment, but it quickly became a goal for her to get the hang of it. She became very serious about the subject, and I'm trying to help her along, but we've hit a wall.

In order to do anything, I need to lay down and enter a half-conscious state. From there, my tulpa can attempt movement. A few nights ago, she managed to tap with my right index finger a couple times, but hasn't been able to reproduce it since.

Now, we can't get movement anymore, yet it feels so very close. My hands will feel a numb tingling, they have a strong desire to move, and I can even sense the mental commands being sent to them, but no movement happens. It almost feels like sleep paralysis, but on my tulpa's end; I can still move whenever I want

It feels like we're missing a step, like a wall blocking the home stretch. Once this obstacle is overcome, we should start making rapid progress toward full body possession. Any thoughts or ideas would be very appreciated.

Hmm...if you're doing it at night before bed, it may be that your mind is too tired to create those connections in your brain to allow your tulpa control. If you haven't already, try doing it at a different time during the day. Over-thinking the process can also be detrimental, either on your part or on your tulpa's. You may also be subconsciously holding too much control. As you said, you can still move whenever you want but it's like your tulpa has sleep paralysis. It takes a lot of belief and trust to just let go and allow your tulpa even the minutest control of your body.

Edwin was able to make some jerky movements with my body when we tried possession the other night, but I basically had to release control of my whole body except my head. I had to dissociate from my body for him to do that much on his first try. We haven't tried it again since. He doesn't seem to have any interest in further pursuing it at this time and doesn't see the usefulness of it. But being a bunny of science, I'm sure his curiosity will get the better of him eventually and he'll want to try again.

[align=center]"Jesus Pickles!"

~ Edwin reacting to pretty much every jump scare in a horror movie[/align]

Avatar was made by me using a base.

My DeviantArt Account

Progress Report

Thanks for the advice. We tried again last night and although my thumb only twitched slightly which isn't new, we feel like we're getting closer to full movement every attempt. You helped me realize what was holding us back. Even though I was trying to detach, I still had a focus on the parts I wanted to be moved and an unconscious expectation that since they were at rest, they would stay at rest. Also, my tulpa was trying way to hard to cause movement.

At this rate, we should have full movement by the end of the week, and everything after that should be much easier to handle.

Glad to hear! Edwin and I ended up trying possession again last night after all. My conscious mind was tired from our long forcing session, so I thought it a good time to give it some more practice. You can read my progress thread for the details.

[align=center]"Jesus Pickles!"

~ Edwin reacting to pretty much every jump scare in a horror movie[/align]

Avatar was made by me using a base.

My DeviantArt Account

Progress Report

• 1 year later...

Sorry to bring life back to an old post. I've had a similar experience, I fell half asleep an my tulpa was able to move my arm a couple of inches (rather quickly to). We have had two other suscesses such as a foot and a finger twitching. My problem is dissassociating from my body. Seeing that this post is a year old, have any of you had any luck? If so, would you be so kind as to lend some wisdom/advise to amiture of a novice such as myself? Oh also I think he was o my able to move my arm so much because I drempt that my sister tried to punch me and I tried to block it. Think he took advantage of the situation because the movement felt alien