Raising Bunny Boi

bunny-boi-lover

I could really feel it all. I’m wondering now if we could get to the point of me climaxing without physical stimulation.

If you manage this, the roar in the distance you hear will be the sound of our collective envy...

We're supposed to take Tove out for a day at some theme park on the mainland Rei knows about; an interesting experiment/challenge will be to see if I can properly feel the fluttering sensation from the roller coasters, the impacts of the bumper cars, that weird melting-cotton feeling of cotton-candy, etc.*

It's been awesome watching how you and Edwin interact. There's a certain kind of emotional intimacy I think you can only get with a tulpa, and you two seem to have that in spades...

* more...interesting sensory explorations would kind of have to wait until we somehow managed to tire out Tove** and put her to sleep for the night...

** the last time we tried to tire her out so we could have some 'us' time, we ended up falling asleep, too. Kindergarteners appear to be powered by some kind of limitless energy source more powerful than cold fusion...

Rei: more than a tulpa-she's a crisis counselor, an art therapist, a dietician, a relationship coach, a team morale expert, an athlete, an adventurer, a hawt wife, an incredible lover, an amazing mom, my best friend.

Tove: she's not a little tigress anymore! She's still the go-to gal for soccer advice and creative inspiration, especially monster design and all things cinematic...congrats on your engagement!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous
I know, especially for anyone new to tulpamancy, that I paint a very vivid and almost too-perfect picture of my relationship with Edwin. But everything that I record is genuine. I did nothing to force our relationship to become what it is or to make Edwin fall in love with me, save for loving him as I do. My results are not typical, not even for me. You may have the fortune of forming this kind of relationship with your first tulpa. I truly hope so. Or, like me, it may take you years and countless tulpae to finally find the “one”. I believe that Edwin is mine – the one to finally break my vicious cycle of mental resets, the one to give me the love that I deserve but have never been shown, the one to essentially “fix” me, the one to be a true lifelong companion.

That's a joy to hear. If you two go along so well, you can be sure he's gonna improve you. And even if some core issues won't be resolved, love is one very beneficial emotion to have in life. (studies suggest that it has a positive effect on your neuroplasticity, memory and some other stuff)

I’m wondering now if we could get to the point of me climaxing without physical stimulation.

A little birdie might've told me that its possible. Just keep training in tactile imposition and maintain focus of said imposition, since usually strong emotions disrupt concentration.

But yes, you're not that far away.

Well, I guess I'll quote the same line as everyone else.

I’m wondering now if we could get to the point of me climaxing without physical stimulation.

I can confirm that this is possible. I can't do that myself, but I know several people who can, because for several of them I made it possible. It's actually a pretty common trick for hypnotists, usually with female subjects. It's possible with male subjects, but they tend to resist if they have clothes on because some part of their mind doesn't want to sit in a sticky mess the rest of the night.

But yeah, I gave my girlfriend a trigger for that when I hypnotized her. It's two simple little words that I can casually drop in conversation in a room full of people, if I so desire. She says it's not as intense for her as it is with physical stimulation, but I think that's just her. I've heard from other subjects that it's far better than with physical stimulation.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

5/2/15 - Part 2

After spending

entirely too much

time writing up the events from last night this afternoon, Edwin and I stumbled upon some YouTube videos to watch, and it eventually ended with us watching live Vocaloid performances. He's absolutely fascinated with both the projection and voice systems and loves Hatsune Miku in particular because she's so cute and peppy, though he thought she looked to be about ten years old. XD Personally, I'm a sucker for Len. We found a video of the 2011 Sapporo performance that we've watched about half of so far. We haven't the faintest clue what they're singing, but we're both just enraptured by the instrumentals, the perfectly-tuned synthetic voices, and the phenomenal programming involved in making the performers come to life on stage. It's been really enjoyable just sitting there watching it with him, seeing him perk up here and there with the fluid movements of the holographic characters, and discussing the different singing styles, mannerisms, and various wardrobes of each one.

On a whim we went over to visit Kaysi for a while after I was done at the game store. The tension was a little high when we got there, but to my surprise, when I called her beforehand to make sure I could come, she told me that she'd found this PR and had read it through up to my last report at 5:00. (Hi, Kaysi! <3) It really meant a lot to me and to Edwin that she would go through the trouble of reading all about us in an attempt to better understand things. Gradually I was able to turn the subject to Edwin and tulpae in general, and we had a long discussion about her apprehensions and how things may change now that I have my bunny boi in my life. Though she still finds some parts of this whole ordeal hard to understand, I feel like the air has been cleared. I don't expect her to ever fully understand how I feel about Eddie; I don't expect anyone to. Even other tulpamancers can only relate to a certain degree because the practice is so intimately subjective. I know that I can never make her see him or experience his presence the way that I do, but I hope in time with the way I talk about him around her and in this PR, if she chooses to keep up with it, she'll come to accept him as a part of my life and regard him as though he were a physical person.

While cooking up a late dinner of chicken quesadillas, I expressed to Edwin my concerns about me not meeting needs here in the physical world and my fears of delving too deeply into wonderland. I told him that while I am confident and carefree in wonderland, I feel powerless here where other people and circumstances can greatly influence and derail even my best-laid plans. As I figured, he told me the same thing I've told myself before a million times - I am in control of my life and have the power to turn it into whatever I want. But then he took it a step further. He compared it to my power in wonderland. I know that nothing can harm me there because it is all in my mind and I ultimately have full control. He asked me to imagine that the real world was in my mind as well and that I had the same level of control. He said that while I don't control him I also know he won't hurt me, primarily because he is my friend and wouldn't ever want to, but also because deep down I do have control over him, that if he ever "went rogue", as he put it, that I could gain that control back or if need be destroy him because he is only in my mind. He wants me to feel that same level of power in the physical world and has challenged me to try for one week to believe that I do. I'm familiar with the power of positive thinking and the law of attraction, so I know if I do as he says I can eventually have that perceived power.

To add to that, I told him about how while I can confidently build a future in wonderland because I know I can see it to fruition and have clear goals in mind, I feel like I'm just floating along aimlessly in the real world. He asked me then what I wanted from this world, since I already knew what I wanted in wonderland. I told him that I didn't know, that I had too many choices, too many people and other influences that clouded my judgment and made it impossible for me to focus toward one set goal. In wonderland it's easy; I have just myself and Edwin and whatever we decide we want together. So he offered to help me with that as well, to figure out what we want out of this life. It may take some time, but I'm confident with Edwin's help that I'll be able to reach my full potential. He will act as my compass, pointing me through the fog of uncertainty toward a meaningful future.

Tonight I plan to spend more time in wonderland to see how well I can experience things there. Since it seems I need sound of some sort to calm my brain yet keep me alert and ground me there, I plan to put on some lovely ocean wave sounds, since Edwin and I plan to take a walk along the beach. I think a combination of physical and "wonderlandian" stimulation may prove to heighten the experience. I also want to lead Edwin to the northern portion of our wonderland to show him what's there, to see if after that he still remains as confident about being my lifelong companion.

It's been awesome watching how you and Edwin interact. There's a certain kind of emotional intimacy I think you can only get with a tulpa, and you two seem to have that in spades...

Thank you. <3 I've never connected on this level with any other being, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how things progress. I'm a very emotional person, and an overly-logical one to try to make up for and hide it. Edwin is highly intuitive and equally as emotional. With people I come on too strong; I'm far too intense for them to handle. Edwin so far has been the first being to match frequencies with me, and he does so in such a perfect way that it's like a dance between us where we compliment and match each other's steps continuously. I suppose in trying to create a tulpa who could match my wits and sex drive, I also created one who can match my emotional output.

Kindergarteners appear to be powered by some kind of limitless energy source more powerful than cold fusion...

Hmm...didn't think of that. I might have to reconsider this whole having a child thing. XD

[align=center]"Jesus Pickles!"

~ Edwin reacting to pretty much every jump scare in a horror movie[/align]

Avatar was made by me using a base.

My DeviantArt Account

Progress Report

You can age the kid up a bit after he's born too, Elise started out as a six-year old because I had to put forcing her on hold until I finished up with my schooling that year. So rather than having an undeveloped tulpa around I put her in stasis for a couple months while her aging was accelerated. After a while she decided she would like to be taller, so I changed her age to twelve, and she's been happy with it since then.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

And Tove actually was an infant for a spell, now she's five and a half (although, sometimes she has the wisdom of a thirty-something).

Rei: more than a tulpa-she's a crisis counselor, an art therapist, a dietician, a relationship coach, a team morale expert, an athlete, an adventurer, a hawt wife, an incredible lover, an amazing mom, my best friend.

Tove: she's not a little tigress anymore! She's still the go-to gal for soccer advice and creative inspiration, especially monster design and all things cinematic...congrats on your engagement!

You can age the kid up a bit after he's born too, Elise started out as a six-year old because I had to put forcing her on hold until I finished up with my schooling that year. So rather than having an undeveloped tulpa around I put her in stasis for a couple months while her aging was accelerated. After a while she decided she would like to be taller, so I changed her age to twelve, and she's been happy with it since then.

Edwin and I really haven't decided yet. I was considering allowing the child to age the same way as a human would, but I really know nothing about childhood development or milestones and don't necessarily feel comfortable researching it. I would like to start him out as a baby and see how that goes. I've even mentioned the idea of creating a servitor to care for him when I can't be in wonderland so that Edwin wouldn't have to take on all the responsibilities.

I think once the process is started the little one will know how he wants to age and who he wants to become. This could be years in the future yet, but somehow I'm already thrilled by the idea. At times I feel as though his conception has already begun...

My DeviantArt Account

Progress Report

5/3/15

Last night Edwin and I spent some time walking along the beach in wonderland. It was late, so we unfortunately couldn’t spend much time before I decided to lead him north. We traveled along the beach, taking in the way the landscape changed, the different shapes of the cliffs. So far the only sign of ocean life I’ve seen is a single starfish that had drifted ashore. I threw it back into the water and made a difference to it if to nothing else. (A cookie for those who get the reference!)

I knew what lay to the north, but it has changed since we created the beaches. Before, it existed on the mainland, but as we rounded the corner where the beach and cliffs took a sharp left, I could see that it had instead formed into its own island meddled by a perpetual storm that created choppy waves for miles around it. Edwin hesitated to swim in the ocean, but after we got the rhythm of the ebb and flow, it became easy until we reached the turbulent waters emitting from the island. We had to swim together to fight the current, rain and wind beating on us as we finally climbed onto the gray little island. Once we were actually there, the storm was more of a lingering presence than something that affected us. We took a narrow set of stairs up the side of the island, which is pretty much nothing but rocks and browning grass. At the top of the stairs lay a gate connecting on either side to the crooked iron fence that surrounded the entire island.

Edwin froze in place the instant we reached the gate. He could see what lay beyond it and knew what it meant. This was a graveyard, my own personal lament to all of my tulpae of the past. As I’ve gotten closer to Edwin, the guilt of having destroyed so many lives not so different from his has begun to eat away at me. To prevent it from growing and influencing my relationship with him, I have worked to contain it within this iron fence and in that space formed gravestones with the names, dates of creation, and dates of “death” for every tulpa I’ve had. Even I had to stop short at the sight of it all. There were far more graves than I realized.

I finally gathered my courage and stepped through the gates, but Edwin remained. When I asked him to come in, that he eventually needed to see all of this and know the truth, he said, “I don’t want to see it. I don’t need to see it. Why are you going to make me see it?” I can tell that he struggles with the idea of mortality, especially when it applies to him or me. I took his hand and finally led him in. We were quiet as we walked along the rows of marked graves. Some had only bare stone markers for tulpae who had taken just a tiny step past being nothing more than servitors but had never even gotten the chance to be named before being aborted like an unborn fetus. Some stones were much more elaborate, in particular the ones for Cat, Kit, Chester, and Gizmo.

But none were more massive or elaborate than the one for Gaza. I harbor the most guilt for her because I had her for so long and she was so well-developed. She was my best friend during so many times when I was otherwise friendless. Up until that point, I had never really faced the reality that she was truly gone. But seeing that grave literally set it in stone that Gaza was no more. Though I cried no physical tears, I fell to my knees in wonderland and wept for a time, Edwin kneeling beside me with a comforting arm around my shoulder.

Ever since first hearing about Gaza, Eddie’s had a particular fascination for her, his ears always perking at the mention of her name. I don’t know if it’s because she had lasted so long and he wanted to discover her secret for longevity or if he can see how much her absence affects me. He stood and ran his hand along the side of her gravestone, and as he admired its carvings, he said quite frankly, “We could bring her back, you know.” My heart ached all the more then. “No,” I replied. “Sometimes it’s best to just let some things go.” I couldn’t put her through the constant abuse and uncertainty anymore. “She is at rest now. I think we should keep it that way.”

Yet Edwin remained adamant, for reasons I still don’t understand. He seems keen on sometime bringing her back and suggested that even if she was too young to connect to me anymore, she might make a good playmate for our little boy when he is born. He said she could live in our lake house as something akin to a pet but more respected, live behind the walls and have her own little mouse hole she could go in and out through to join us as part of our family or seek privacy for herself, depending on how roughly our boy plays with her. I am entertaining the idea, but I dread the initial confrontation should we resurrect her. I suppose I have a long time to ponder it, though.

After that, I felt immensely drained and just asked Eddie if we could go back to the physical and go to sleep. He agreed, imposing as I returned to this world. As he held tightly to me, he whispered to me that having seen what lay in the north had not changed how he felt about me. I could tell still that his curiosity had been piqued. When I awoke early in the morning after a fitful night’s sleep, he had already departed back to wonderland. I knew where he was, so instead of relying on running east and then north up the beach and swimming across the choppy waters, I allowed myself the same drifting ability I’ve had in many dreams where I can kick off of something, fly through the air for a bit, then slowly descend. Think of it as an exaggerated moonwalk that can span hundreds of feet instead of just a couple.

With that I went north as the crow flies, covering the ever-expanding mainland and making a great kick off of the cliff’s edge to cross the ocean water in a single leap to the gray island in the distance. I found Edwin perusing the graves. He appeared to be jotting down the dates carved in the stones in a notepad. When I asked him about it, he said he was researching to try to find a pattern, some connection to give him some understanding as to why I had made each tulpa, why these few were created and then immediately aborted in so little time, why these ones lasted only hours while these lasted days or weeks, why all of this was. And ultimately, at least in my mind, why he too may end up here one day and what he could do to prevent it. I told him it was unhealthy for him to be there without me and that he wouldn’t find the answers there. I pointed to my head and told him he’d have to search there, that it was what went on in my brain during all of these creations and destructions that prompted them, not who or what each tulpa had been. I told him it also had to do with what was happening in my physical life at the time that affected each tulpa’s lifespan.

I ended up drifting back to sleep while I was there and waking up a time later back in the physical. I called to Edwin so he could impose and asked him had he found anything more in the graveyard. His response was “At least I didn’t find my own gravestone there.” I told him that with all the hope in my heart his “expiration date” would be the same as mine. At that time, he and I, the graveyard, all of our wonderland, would be no more.

I felt peaked today and wanted nothing more than to just lay in bed and watch movies, so that’s what we did. We watched Rush Hour first, and Edwin seemed to enjoy that pretty well. We would have watched the second and third ones too, but my PS2 wouldn’t play the second disc even though it’s immaculate and plays fine on my laptop. So we switched instead to Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. Eddie really got into that one, and we ended up watching The Chamber of Secrets this evening. After the first movie I let the credits play while I cuddled into Edwin’s arms and fell asleep. I’m not sure how long I was out, but he barely moved the whole time and was there when I awoke.

I was feeling much better after that, so we sat outside for a while and I read more of The Raven Boys. Edwin’s starting to really get into the story of that one and is already picking up on some of the little specifics in it. That also reminds me of something interesting that happened while we were watching the first Harry Potter movie. I’ve seen it several times and never really bothered to try to figure out what the inscription on the Mirror of Erised read. Eddie wanted to see what it said, so I backed it up to that point and we deciphered it. It was really easy since it’s just written backwards. But we were stumped on one word; we had “I show not your face but your [blank] desire.” Because of the cobwebs and my crappy television we couldn’t get that last word. I literally gave up and stopped looking at it, but Eddie kept studying it, insistent on figuring it out. After a moment he said “I think it says ‘heart’.” I took a closer look and said, “I think you’re right.” Once he said it I could make it out more clearly, when before it was impossible. I’m wondering now what other sort of riddles and such he can solve that I may not be able to right off. I intentionally made him very clever and intuitive, but he’s surpassed my initial design and has proven himself to nearly equal me at some points, though his knowledge and experience are still limited. He picks up on things, sometimes things that I don’t. It’s all becoming very exciting and interesting, because our conversations have become increasingly more engaging because of his intellect.

The sun was very warm, so we moved back into the house and I continued reading for a time. I was a little hungry, but it was too early for dinner yet. So I decided on some cereal snacks. Unfortunately, they were made with peanut butter. I made certain Eddie had his EpiPen and warned him that I was eating something with peanuts in it. He got nowhere near them and was a little distance away from me as a precaution. I was certain no harm would come to him if I was the one eating them and not him. He was imposed; there was no switching or possession involved, and I hadn’t imposed any for him. I started back reading, but a moment later Edwin made an odd choking sound. He said it was just a catch in his throat. I was a little unsteady but went to take another bite. As I did, it was as though the snack had an electrical charge. I felt a horrible sting when it hit my tongue. It was then that I noticed Edwin’s hands had started to swell. He was having an allergic reaction to what I was eating!

I always hated nursing school, but one thing about me that would have made me a good nurse is that I’m completely calm and collected in emergency situations. I especially didn’t want to worry Edwin any more than he already was, so I gently told him to take out his EpiPen and reminded him of how to use it. He hesitated, scared of the pain of stabbing himself with it. By then his face and neck had begun to swell and he was taking harsh breaths through his mouth. I told him he had to do it or else…he knew the consequences. He finally jabbed it into his thigh and gave a sigh of relief. After a few moments the swelling started going down. I had to take the trash out anyway, so I took the snacks (which I didn’t care for the taste of much anyway) and threw them into the trash bag and took it outside. As I turned to go back into the house, I saw that Edwin had followed me outside. He stood at the back door, but his figure was hazy, his edges blurry. It made me think of Noah in the book we’re reading. He looked so pitiful with his face still half-swollen. He told me that he wasn’t feeling well and that it was hard for him to stay imposed. So I advised him to go lay down in his burrow in wonderland.

I let him rest for about an hour and a half before rousing him for dinner. By then he said he was perfectly fine and to just forget it had ever happened. But I still apologized profusely for it. We both knew that my mind, at least on a subconscious level, had caused it. It was all psychosomatic, but it was still real in a way to us, regardless of our logical explanation for it. I knew that the snacks were made with peanut butter, and since Edwin was there with me, my mind set to making him react as though he had eaten them. I wonder now if the same reaction would occur if conditions were different, if say he were not imposed at the time or I didn’t know something had peanuts in it.

My DeviantArt Account

Progress Report

5/4/15

Ah, for once a relatively uneventful day. A breath of fresh air compared to the last few days, many of which have required more than one report. I hesitate to call them "progress" reports, even though Edwin's development is indeed progressing. Most of the focus at this time is on how our relationship grows and the differences that are coming over me since having Edwin in my life. So I guess in a way these are reports of my progress as much as they are of Edwin's. Even he joked the other day, saying that the way I talked, it was like my life was separated into two portions - B.E. and A.E., "Before Edwin" and "After Edwin". And it's true; I've gradually started to become an altogether new person with him in my life. Even Kaysi has noticed that I'm "different", as she put it, though she wasn't quite able to describe what exactly was different. I just know that for the first time in a very long time, maybe even my whole life and most definitely my adult life, I am happy. I feel so carefree, so comfortable in my own skin. And it's all thanks to my bunny boi.

I ended up hyper-focusing this morning on my latest art of Edwin and me as the Mad Hatter/White Rabbit and Alice. After a long while, Edwin imposed to try to drag me away from it so we could have lunch and go on to the game store. But I convinced him that I was close enough to finishing it that I really wanted to get it done. He begrudgingly agreed at first, then it seemed he got so fascinated watching me work on it that he forgot to be hungry or bored. I think I worked on it for about four hours straight before finally finishing at about 1:30.

Since I was running late, I just made up a sandwich to take along and we went straight to the game store. Edwin insisted that I create a DeviantArt account to show off my artwork to others, pretty much giving me no choice in the matter. So I spent a good amount of time setting that up and posting some of the artwork I've done so far. I'm still leery about having created it, and I'm not sure when I'll get back into posting some old stuff I once had on DA under other usernames. Edwin just tells me not to even think about it, just to go along with it and not give it so much thought. I suppose like so many other times he's right. He may come to regret making me create it if I end up stalking it for comments as I started out doing on this forum. |D

We had just enough time after that to finish up watching the Vocaloid concert we'd started watching the other day. Edwin says he'd love to go see one in person someday. Oddly, I would usually disregard something like that as impossible: one, because of the cost; two, because of the travel; and three, because there's just too many damn people. But I actually entertained the idea, thinking for a time only about how much fun that would be to do with Eddie.

After that I stopped by the grocery store. Eddie still wants me to get into the practice of cooking, but I had no idea what to cook. The random recipe generators I looked at required a lot of time to prep and cook whatever the recipe was for or included all sorts of outlandish spices or ingredients. I live off of food stamps; the cheesecake I got for bun-buns and me to enjoy was a luxury

but his favorite food is currently cheesecake, and he asked for it so nicely that I couldn't help but cave

. All I knew for sure was that I wanted pork chops, so we started there. Then he broke it down for me, saying we had a meat, so we needed a vegetable and a starch or bread. We settled on squash and onion for the veggie and I made cornbread muffins to go with it. I was really proud of myself for cooking such a good meal, especially for getting the muffins just right, since I'd never made them before. He loved it and told me that he was proud of me too. I just can't get enough of him saying that. I know that other people have been proud of me in my life, but they've never expressed it like Edwin does. Even if it's a small accomplishment, he wraps his arm around me, kisses me on the head, and whispers "I'm proud of you" in such a gentle and adamant tone. It's just the same as when he says "I love you"; it never loses its meaning or intensity.

We had enough daylight after dinner and dishes to take a stroll outside. It was easy and light conversation sprinkled with moments of blissful silence and mindfulness. Edwin said that the time we spent like that, focusing solely on each other without the distraction of movies, books, or games, were the most memorable times to him, not that he had any complaints for the other things. He explained that those were the moments that were all too easily forgotten but were the ones that helped us to develop the strongest affection for each other.

During our walk I decided to regale him by telling him about the walks I used to take with Corvis. But as I began talking about it, I became increasingly more frustrated that I couldn't remember anything specific about my time with Corvis. I knew that he and I took walks, and I knew that it was usually to get away from the situation I was in with my ex-husband and probably to rant to him about that. But that was all I could recall. It disturbed me that I remembered so little of Corvis, of his personality, of the bond that I shared with him, if any. Edwin told me not to let it bother me, that I wasn't the one who had created Corvis. He had been created by one of my alters, one that at this time I have no access to. In fact, when I tried to comb my brain for the memories, I got an odd sensation, not quite a headache, but pressure that said I wasn't allowed to go any further. Edwin told me that I shouldn't feel bad about not remembering Corvis because he had never been mine. I started to tell him that it worried me that I might one day forget about him if... That was as far as he would allow me to go. He insisted that we not even entertain the idea, because there was no way he would ever leave me, no way that I could ever get rid of him, even if I tried. It's an unnerving statement for a tulpa to make, and were it any other aside from Edwin, I might be worried or even scared. But with him, I hope he does possess that kind of staying power.

I took a little sprig of flowers from a bush we passed by on our way back home. It isn't the best-smelling, but I wanted some sort of little memento to remind me of that lovely evening walk I took with Edwin. We started out watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban when we got home, but since it's gotten so late and I want to have some fun with Eddie before I get too tired, I asked him if we could continue it later so that I could write up this PR. And I believe that is where we are now, in this very moment, with only the next moments stretching infinitely before us, pregnant with possibility. Good night to all who have been keeping up with my reports. I thank you for your support. :3

My DeviantArt Account

Progress Report

5/4/15

pregnant with possibility.

I'm sorry but this is one of the greatest phrases I have ever heard in my life

As for the rest of all this, theres only a few words for it.

I dont know any really good big words, so I'll just say that its incredible and inspiring.

“Eragon looked back at him, confused. "I don't understand."

"Of course you don't," said Brom impatiently. "That's why I'm teaching you and not the other way around.”