Some Questions Here!!!

Hi, i'm going to do my first Tulpa soon but I have some questions hope you guys return me : )

1) My imagination is really bad, I will have some problem about form of my Tulpa? Deformation or something like this?

2) Does Tulpa feed or feel heat, cold?

3) About question one, can I give to my Tulpa option to choose her form, if yes how?

4) I'm curious about sex with Tulpa, someone got this? And a kiss this is possible?

I'm just curious I won't do a sex slave or something else!!!

Thanks and sorry my english i'm improving yet.

Hi, welcome.

I can only answer from my personal experience, so, like always, "your mileage may wary".

1) Same for me. From personal experience: problem of "seeing" tulpa's form, especially in details. And consequentially keeping her form entirely consistent.

2) Not in the same way we do, since they don't have physical bodies. In our case Yami feels heat or cold the same way i do, i.e. if i feel cold so dos she. Eating is purely symbolical, for example eating together as bonding or giving her a treat to cheer her up.

3) Yes, some people even believe that allowing tulpa to chose its for itself is the right way to do it. As for how - guess just not impose any form on her. But it's probably better to ask someone else.

4) There are two possibilities: with imposition (which is still far away goal for me so i have no idea how it's like) and without it. Without it's same as any other "physical" interaction with tulpa - it's same as if you would imagine it, but the person in your imagination is acting and speaking out of their own volition, without you making them do it.

Sorry if my answers may be a bit all over the place.

現実に抗え!

1. Your tulpa will be fine. Some people don't even give their tulpas a form, and they turn out fine. If you do want your tulpa to have a form, just know that it's not going to limit them in any way. Bad visualization skills won't give them any kind of disability or deformation, you just won't be able to imagine what they look like as clearly. This could be a problem if you want to do anyhimg with visual imposition.

2. They can if you want them to. Markus says that she can feel heat/cold, bit they're blunted from how I feel them. She also eats and sleeps and does other normal stuff but your tulpa could be completely different :p

3. I allowed Markus to decide her own form, but gave her a starter form. I.just made sure that she knew that she could change it whenever she wanted. Clearly she listened to that bit, since she seems to change her form about every month :p

4. Like Nekoi said, you could impose it, or you could visualize it. Wih visualization, it'd be you doing whatever you two want to be doing in your head. You'd not actually see them. With imposition, you could see and even feel them, but they wouldn't actually have a physical form. So in short, you could but it's all in your head. Also make sure that they are 100% okay with it. Otherwise it's weird.

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

2. My tulpa is able to feel heat, cold or hunger if she want to but we had to switch so she was able to learn the "feeling".

About question 4: It´s also possible with lucid dreaming^^

And your visualation skills can improve if you train for it. Like almost everything just dont give up. :)

Lacie(my tulpa for my everydaylife and also my best friend)

Noah together with Lynn are my spirituell tulpa´s im using for meditation

Darcmanish Me

Lacie´s and my progress report.

My visualisation skills are terrible and having a messed up tulpa due to it was something which worried me with my second one after I found pictures in magazines I liked so was focused on visualising this nose.. and these eyes from another place etc and my boyfriend goes "wont that mess him up so he will have disjointed body parts or end up looking like Frankinstein?". The thing is though that our subconsciousness knows say what a human is supposed to look like so is quite capable of putting features together well even if you cant imagine it well.

I allowed though my tulpa to choose his own looks though in several ways eg his hair colour and style his skin colour (though I said no to blue!!! He did that to me when he's supposed to look "human" at least). With his eyes I gave colour options at first (now I'm though focused on blue... though the shade is up to him).

As I cant visualise well so cant imagine him well, my tulpa found a way for me to see him. I had a picture and one day while looking at it, he actually makes it look like the picture moves and through that can show me how he looked with different expressions. He pulled faces at me for over half an hour through just a picture of a face, even broke out in a big open tooth smile when the picture had a serious closed mouth. He was smiling, the doing cheeky frowns.. then he ended up turning his skin blue! (and I was like No! No! No! He just thought my serious response was quite funny ).

Anyway, don't worry about your imagination. If you do want to visualise better and your tulpa is a human form one or something close, just try cutting out the body parts you like from magazines and creating your own face for him through those.. or simply allow him to choose his own form but just thinking of him being with you by a presence and just "knowing" he has some kind of form even if you aren't seeing it.

Another thing my tulpa did cause I couldn't see well. I found out he had his hair in little plaits cause he flicked me in the face with it and I felt the plaits (plaits surprised me). Anyway, not being able to see well or visualise hasn't hindered us much.

I think he tried to do some love making with me in a dream last night but when I woke up I couldn't remember what the guy looked like or much else about the guy in my dream so I don't know if it was him or not.

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition