Fede-lasse

Fede's Ultimate Superior Tulpa Guide

If you feel you get multiple answers, be slow and don't assume anything. If you're doing fine, just keep the fast conversation thing going like it says in the guide.

Just mentioning it because I had a few occasions several months ago where I'd get multiple and constantly changing answers and be stressed out because I was no longer sure what the real intentions of my mindfolk were, so I just took it really calm and relaxed to more slowly but surely work out their "real" answers.

After a while, the invasive thoughts would be gone, and we could resume conversation at normal speed.

Someone needs to make a PROPOR guide to imposition! thats the part why people become interested in tulpa creation! this one had some good points but i want a good one. one with plenty of detail. ive read nearly every one if not everyone on the net.

Lol at the poll, for starters!

Fede, are you on the autistic spectrum? I'm not saying that as an insult, I'm Aspergers myself - but your guide, I think has quite a bit of merit, aside from your tendency to bite!

Perhaps it appeals to the more autistic mindset - that's why I asked; there's elements in it that strike an Autistic chord, somehow :-)

Either way, everyone needs to calm down and take things lightly - each to their own and all that... Good luck to all here with whatever you do - Namaste

P.s. almost forgot - in the spirit of the manner in which you seem to operate, fede.... I ticked yes for the last poll question. But then again, I ticked yes to all of them (0.0)

You're an idiot, Ninetails.

As for Rey, there's always these two guides that I wrote a while back and massively catapulted in Tulpa General.

I can elaborate on something else I found to help me in imposition in combination with the above "tutorial", though. Like with the ICEA rule of sentience (you must respect the rules), I came up with another rule, this time of imposition: CSHTD; Color, Shadow, Highlight, Temperature, Details. The point of this one is to work on establishing the daydream image from scratch in sequential steps. Like also done in the guide, it's important that you look at the whole body from a sort of "global perspective", not trying to zoom too much into specific areas, but rather, keeping the whole figure in vision, although it's not as important to intentionally defocus your eyes. The only place you'll be zooming in and not looking at everything globally happens at the last step of CSHTD, which I write about at the bottom.

The first step (Color) is centered on thinking about nothing but the colors of your gurl. Pay not attention to shadows or highlights, but keep the image of her as flat and plain as you possibly can. Louis calls this step unnecessary, but the fact is that it helps telling a difference between flat and shadows when you'll be adding the former in the next step. Remember that we're building up the image from the ground and seperating the process by intention; by just assuming shadows, you might not always notice them, and mixed results ensue, which isn't great.

Now add the shadows. Cast her shadow onto the wall, floor, and nearby objects, taking the nearest light source(s) into account; take a look at your own shadow to get an idea of how solid or blurry the equalivent shadow for her should be. Then, create the shadows on the body itself, making them as smooth and gradient-like as you can. Unless your particular girl's shading calls for a different approach, it's usually easier to remember gradient-like shading because of its simplicity and realism, even with highlights, which I explain in the next step.

Which is now: add the highlights. As mentioned just a few sentences ago, gradients are, as a rule of thumb, easier to remember than dynamic or abstractly changing shade edges. Thus, you should primarily focus on things like rim lighting and matte lights on the center of your girl's surface (no pun intended), based on where the light is coming from. If there's either no hard, direct light source (no bun intended), or focusing on all the light is too difficult, then just focus on the rim only and discard the matte surface highlights.

With all that in mind, you now add a global color temperature to the whole body. Take a quick look around the exact position your girl is at. Is it dark and rather blue-ish? Is there a street lamp shining down on her, making up for a mix of a dark, blue color temperature with some yellow-ish lighting from above? Note your surroundings and apply the pallette. It helps immerse her into the environment, as I noticed a mistake I often committed was simply imposing without trying to make my mindfolk fit in the area.

You can take this as an example of noticing all the basic shading elements blended together: Shanti stands in a dark environment, highlighted by a torch that creates a blend of yellow and blue illumination on her body, and another light source from the right, creating bright rim lighting on her arms and shoulders. There's also this cool rim cap of TOG for further reference, should you have trouble with that particular sort of lighting still.

The "last" step is to add the details that you've missed from just globally looking at her body. In particular surface textures, small defining edges, or even attributed objects like a feather on a hat or a rose in a suit are easy to just miss and not think about. You spend the remainder of your focus and time on this last step, deliberately zooming in on areas of the body and adding the details one-by-one. You really just keep doing this for as long as you can until your inertia pulls the trigger, which of course would be a shame, for the more immersed you become in the daydream, the more realistic it becomes, and thus, the faster you'll progress with the imposition. Even just being able to keep the daydream in uninterrupted focus for five minutes can really make you lose orientation and be able to slightly see the daydream, not just "perceive" or "know" it's there in that abstract "mind's view" fashion.

On a final note, it's usually a good idea to rebuild the daydream if you feel you're not really going anywhere or can't reach that "peak"; rebuilding it repeatedly makes the whole process of building it in the first place easier and quicker, which is only a good thing in every way. Once you can do all this somewhat well, try doing it while taking a walk, and try to, like, deliberately walk around your girl to catch different perspectives, shadows, highlights, and what other things that may hopefully interfere with the picture. Unless people look at you.

I have to admit your opinion on what a tulpa is seems to be the closest thing to my "belief" on what one is that I've read. I only say belief as I don't have proof, and you can't really have proof for something like tulpa. Anyways, nice guide. Thanks for writing.

And yet, it's still not on the actual guides page despite how helpful my guide has been to people that have come across it.

I'm just not sucking Pleeb's d­ick hard enough, heh.

And yet, it's still not on the actual guides page despite how helpful my guide has been to people that have come across it.

I'm just not sucking Pleeb's d­ick hard enough, heh.

There are a great deal of guides in this board that aren't on the main page; there's no point in adding them anymore since I'm removing the Guides page in place of the wiki.

You said that a few billion years ago. Meanwhile, people are fagging around on the guides page still.

At least put a redirect to the dedicated forums section as a placeholder.