Fede-lasse

Fede's Ultimate Superior Tulpa Guide

Should be on the guide tab, it's actually pretty helpful.

Pleeb (at least I think it was Pleeb) stated that the Guides tab was being replaced/removed, and that a lot of helpful guides aren't there.

My memory is crap though so I might be wrong there.

Anyways I do second this guide is probably rather useful for many folks.

Yes. He's said that for half a fucking year or something, and clearly, nothing is happening and never will. He's using it as a dumb excuse to deliberately not put my guide on the guides page, which would take him seconds to do. He's shunning me. It's called being passive-defensive.

Nonetheless, I stopped giving much of a shit a relatively long time ago. I've run my Fede's Method and Tones advertisement campaign non-stop for about 6-7 months now, and it seems to've scrambled together a somewhat okay range of subjects, so whatever.

fodde halp ur tones made my imaginary friend poop himself :<

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

My tones contain several Antichrist implants and subliminal messages, which seem to've adversely affected Mr Sue. I'm afraid there's no tupper-back guarantee for my tones. Also I couldn't hand over the payback because the cash register is too high on the desk I can't even see you help

It's okay, he used his tupper magick astral projection telekinesis and got our money back, thanks.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)