Fede-lasse

Fede's Ultimate Superior Tulpa Guide

I approve of it as well.

People just have to realize that it was written during a time where everyone was trying to gather any knowledge on how to go about having a tulpa in the first place. Opinions and views change, but the underlying concepts within this information is still clearly obvious and useful for newcomers who won't go into a pit-pattering rage.

I don't like the term "tupper" being used in a guide, but I'm probably being nitpicky. Well written, organized, thoughtful, etc. The only thing I wish it had written within the guide was a better explanation of what Eye-bo audio visual entrainment stuff is for, how it works, and how it could be helpful; although there is another thread linked within the guide, it's usually better that sections of information are not disparate. However, that doesn't hold back the whole guide itself and doesn't hold me back from approving it.

WTB: Rare Tulpas

Guest Anonymous

Approved

At this point, tupper is a common enough colloquialism that it fits anywhere.

While it's not the instant perfect solution to making a tulpa, hallucinating, and being fully immersed in your own world, it's a decent second place. Until that perfect solution comes around, it's tied for first place by default, along with a few other adequate guides.

I personally like this guide and often recommend it to new users. The old version was kind of messy, but this new version is well-structured and organized. I also like how you included hypnagogia and hypnopompia as forcing methods, I've found them to be very useful. Also Eye-Bo.

Approved.

Uhh. Approved.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

The first thing that needs to be done is to have the poll removed... Until that is done I can't vote for it. Otherwise it's approved.

Feel free to remove the poll. It's irrelevant either way because the actual guide is at tulpanet, where I prefer people respond instead of here, mostly for the convenience of having posts concerning the guide centered at the relevant place, but also to encourage growth in tulpanet's userbase.