Fede-lasse

Fede's Ultimate Superior Tulpa Guide

Like TulpaCouple said, I am interested in hearing how it might work out. Hopefully a few people besides Fede will give it a go and we can hear their accounts as well.

From what I have seen, it seems everything is pretty experimental with this stuff, so I like the idea of branching out with various practices and ideas. The more these get developed now the easier it might be for others in the future.

But I must apologize to tell you sir, that I am no flower.

Name: Arya

Form: Anthro Avian

Time Spent: 8-10 hours forcing, stopped counting narration time

Stage: Wrapping up personality/Visualization good/She is speaking well

NED: Thank you for recognizing the hard work that I put into this community for its own good.

TOG: Interdasting.

Fourfiction: Make sure it's fucking quiet around your place. Got people around you? Too bad, for it's going to take a while, then. That's all I can say. If you're more referring to visual distractions, then take a walk and have your tuppers follow along and do stuff. I usually do that when I'm outside. At least for now.

Nate: I'm not hiding anything from my tuppers. People that don't trust their tuppers completely from the start can go orangutan themselves. What this implies is, of course, that either of my tuppers are free to make a wondershit for all I care.

Sands: TOG's Pleeb's at it again, that flower.

Nevermore: Yes, you are.

Guest Anonymous

Luke doesn't like that the tulpa has no 'home' other than your own simply because they are powerless in our world and free to do anything in our minds. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if your tupper makes her own place where she can be allowed to do more things.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who decided not to use a wonderland. It just seems like an inefficient system for visualization, and an unnecessary use of time to create and maintain. I've asked my tulpa if she'd rather me make her a wonderland or something similar and she declined multiple times.

It seems almost like coddling your tulpa if you send them to your wonderland whenever things might get boring for them. If you keep them around in a situation where you'd send them to your wonderland, then they can learn to overcome whatever the situation is and don't have to be tossed back and forth between your wonderland and the real world.

I'm sure your tulpa would rather spend as much time as possible with you, regardless of the circumstances, than be alone in your wonderland.

I know we all are flowers to you, Fede. You are just way too kind to us. Keep sharing that love.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Guest Albatross_

Albatross: Alright, went ahead and fixed a few things. My use of "constant" over "constantly" is correct, though, and the extra commas are to emphasize contrast in text, which you apparently fail to realize. The "preparation" misspelling hit me, but that's a very common misspelling.

While it is true that commas can be used to emphasize contrast, you didn't use them in the correct manner if such was your intention.

No need to defend yourself on mistakes, Fede. I was simply pointing out that you had no grounds to accuse people of producing coins from their vaginal cavities. Carry on.

Do let us know when you get Pinkie and the other imposed and completely vocal.

you didn't use them in the correct manner if such was your intention.
Sorry, but I did. No need to point out non-existing mistakes.

The coin thing was actually intended as a compliment, by the way.

I like this guide the best so far.

>read some of the thread

Why the fuck are you being so mean to freddy?!

Guest Albatross_

Sorry, but I did. No need to point out non-existing mistakes.

You did several times, but not at the places I marked.

I like this guide the best so far.

>read some of the thread

Why the fuck are you being so mean to freddy?!

He is a Jew that sucks the blood directly from the penises of baby boys.