Fede-lasse

Fede's Ultimate Superior Tulpa Guide

yqkt3: That was some of the most epic spam this forum ever got. I applaud you, guest.

Albatross: Maybe so. I didn't fix all of the grammar up to be compliant yet.

I'm not keen to taking advice from someone who hasn't succeeded in the field they are advising in. How many hours have you put into your tulpa so far and what general state of development is it at?

Name: To be determined

Form: Human

Method: Hybrid

Time: 4.5 hours

Fede doesn't enjoy symbolism, and believes a wonderland is unneeded maintenance. For the most part during tulpa creation, a wonderland is not needed though. It simply helps some people with visualization.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Yes, because it often helps to have a backdrop other than a black void. It helps with getting depth and perspective of your tulpa cemented in your mind, as well as different styles of lighting. All in all, the decision of whether or not to use a wonderland should hinge on how poor your visualization skills are.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

I use one and find it is quite useful, but everyone has their own way of doing things around here. They all seem to work if you stick to it, it just depends on your needs.

Name: Arya

Form: Anthro Avian

Time Spent: 8-10 hours forcing, stopped counting narration time

Stage: Wrapping up personality/Visualization good/She is speaking well

I mostly have mine because it gives my tulpa something to do while I am busy at work and can't focus on bringing them out into the real world with me. When normally he would be trapped in the void of my mind because I was too busy, he instead is in his wonderland and has been gardening and doing things in his spare time.

But you know, whatever. What works for some doesn't work for others. I enjoy seeing how much I can visualize in there, it's just straight up fun for me.

Maximus: If you are meaning wonderlands, then yes I can vouch that they do indeed work. It just takes time and focus.

Name: Arya

Form: Anthro Avian

Time Spent: 8-10 hours forcing, stopped counting narration time

Stage: Wrapping up personality/Visualization good/She is speaking well