Fede-lasse

Fede's Ultimate Superior Tulpa Guide

Yeah, I know that it could be better. I've been writing down notes for the past week or so about changes and additions that I should make to clarify things in the guide.

As for mentoring, then sure, I guess. Shoot a PM.

I'm glad you clarified this guide a little further.

I've been working on my tupper for over a month, but I think I may actually incorporate some of these "techniques" into my routine.

I can't promise I'm going to follow it fully, but I'll still give some of it a shot.

I'll post how it works out in a couple weeks, if you're interested.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

I can't promise I'm going to follow it fully, but I'll still give some of it a shot.

You really shouldn't follow *any* guide fully. Use them as sources of ideas and outlines, but do what feels right for the most part.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

You really shouldn't follow *any* guide fully. Use them as sources of ideas and outlines, but do what feels right for the most part.

haha yeah, yeah.

I preach that enough, myself.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Guest Anonymous

Preaching not to follow any one guide has long since become a guide of sorts.

Do not follow that guide either.

Preaching not to follow any one guide has long since become a guide of sorts.

Do not follow that guide either.

Are you trying to

guide

people with that post?

Guest Anonymous

No I'm using words to weave a rug of contradictions from my essence so that people get a general idea to think through things without being influenced by them more than needed.

Best way to do it is non-existent.

Picking and choosing works sort of well.

Oh, I know, not a

guide

, but an idea.

Black out, and wake up with a fully formed tulpa. Just induce a temporary state of severe mental instability.

This is by far the most intuitive method I've read so far. I haven't been making progress with any of the other guides, and I really don't like the idea of using my wonderland as a house for my tulpa (I developed my wonderland in therapy before I discovered tulpae) so I want to give this a try.

Thanks Fede, you seem cool.

Mental notes from this: intent concentration during daily interaction, instant reactions. Make it all fun.

I will be taking this more seriously. Thank you for the ũndërpântš.