Fede-lasse

Fede's Ultimate Superior Tulpa Guide

Ok, this is my first time reading this since you first published it. Two notes: A, Why so anti-wonderland? B, I actually agree with this guide, other then a few points, like^. Except your "use my guide, use my tones, everyone is retarded but me" attitude. If I'd read it not knowing who wrote it, I might not think it was you, based on you personality.

*oraginal signiture dnt stl plz*

Lazy forcer extraordinaire. Also _lewd.

Why so anti-wonderland?

His argument is that is takes away mental focus from the tulpa because you now have that much more to concentrate on making and maintaining. This is at least somewhat valid, imo.

If you don't use a wonderland, you have 3 options:

• Visualize your tulpa in your real life environment with your eyes open. I think this would be optimal if you can pull it off. It gives you the ultimate frame of reference for making stuff fit in and getting proportions right, and it works on imposition. It gets you used to having your tulpa with you. However I find open-eye visualization more difficult because of all the physical input from the eye to distract you.
  • Real-world snapshot, a la FAQ_Man. Same as above, but you memorize space around you, close your eyes and imagine it. This seems to take less focus for beginners since you've been running this mental model of your surroundings your whole life. If you need a reference image, just open your eyes for a second. I did this for a while until my visualization was good enough to keep my vision stable in the wonderland.
  • Voids. I hate voids. They're helpful for some, apparently. I tried this at first because it should be less to visualize. I struggled to get anything at all, until my brain autogenerated a static backdrop image, then everything worked so much better. One disadvantage is that you have no reference there for size.

I like wonderlands. Tulpae are usually sentient for some time before you realize it, sometimes/often from the moment you start on them. A wonderland gives them something to do when you can't be with them. It also gives them more opportunities to demonstrate their sentience by modifying stuff there.

Additionally, I find it nice to have a consistent place to visualize my tulpae, visit them, go on adventures, etc. You no longer need to bother finding a spot where the surroundings include a decent place to put her.

Besides, creating a universe in your mind and exploring it is flippin' awesome. You never know what you might find. (Yeah, mine's a universe. Started as a beach, then we flew up and got a bird's eye view. Later we went up to space to see what it was like there. Now Lyra has her own wonderplanet. And no I'm not consciously memorizing anything of it outside of the beach area with our house and library, and any islands I manually create rather than watch autogenerate; the rest runs on its own in the subconscious.)

My recommendation would be to make a wonderland if you can handle it easily. Otherwise work with one of the other ways above until you've improved.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

"If you have trouble remembering to hang out with your tulpa, please let them be in a mental snapshot around you or at least mentally imposed even if you can't see them. Voids are horrible and scary when left alone. I understand not wanting to worry too much about a wonderland if it is really giving you trouble(it shouldn't be the focus) but seriously, I hate the dark."-Jaden

"If you have trouble remembering to hang out with your tulpa, please let them be in a mental snapshot around you or at least mentally imposed even if you can't see them. Voids are horrible and scary when left alone. I understand not wanting to worry too much about a wonderland if it is really giving you trouble(it shouldn't be the focus) but seriously, I hate the dark."-Jaden

"Make it a white void" -Uzo

"I'm not scared of the dark. Voids are not horrible and scary to me. I do not mind if NED forgets about me from time to time." - Silverspeed

people and Tulpae are all different

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Sentience - fully sentient

Personality - Playful, cheerful, enthusiastic, chilled

Smell - Baileys

Stage - Narration and imposition

Unless the psychopath you're making happens to be yourself :)

Anyway, I'm going to give this guide a shot. Sort of like halfway between this and JD1215's guide: not as much puppeting as this one suggests, but not completely stopping it as mentioned in the other.