My Tulpa adventure, part one

Kirito

(Shamelessly reposting my post from the intro/returns thread because its practically a progress report)

I'm Shi, or Rob, or whatever really

New but not new, I came here in 2012-2013 without an account, left for a few months, during which I started a tulpa, due to changes in my life I couldn't force for a while, came back in October of 2013, made an account, got back to forcing, stopped coming here in december (last log in was 12/09/13 12:48AM) and once again due to changes in my life stopped forcing.

I've tried to force on and off whenever I can and whenever I remember, still my original wonderland with a few changes, and original tulpa, although I may have, or they may have half forced a second tulpa, I can 'feel' them there sometimes but sometimes not.

I haven't had MUCH progress with forcing, but I've had some, I remember early on, being in the IRC chat and going by "Eragon[Arya]" (Because at the time my forcing was reading to them) and someone complimented us, calling it cute and I felt my first and so far only emotional response. Aside from that I think they speak to me with mindvoice, it sounds ever so slightly different to me, and I dont remember thinking it, but at the same time it sounds like something I would think.

For an intro post this got well out of hand.

P.S

Another thing I remembered, my boyfriend/girlfriend (theyre trans, I dont know what to call them) has talked about tulpas before, we had one conversation about it and I think they wanted to create one, but I dont know if they ever did

“Eragon looked back at him, confused. "I don't understand."

"Of course you don't," said Brom impatiently. "That's why I'm teaching you and not the other way around.”

• 3 weeks later...

Havent posted a progress report in a while, got some time so I'll put up something short.

No major breakthroughs or anything but definite progress, everytime I force I get the form down faster and faster, can focus a bit better, etc etc

One interesting thing though, I feel like I've been having more vivid dreams, and remembering them more. I havent remembered a dream in a very long time but the past few days I remember bits and pieces of them in the morning, and I have this strange feeling towards them, like they were at least 10x more vivid than usual. I dont know if this is unrelated, or if its because I force while I go to sleep, or because I've told my tuppy they have complete access to my dreams and I'd like if they hung out with me in them, or what, I have no idea.

"Of course you don't," said Brom impatiently. "That's why I'm teaching you and not the other way around.”

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't done much, havent posted in a while, I've been lax because I've gotten absorbed into civ 5.

I'm cutting back on my game time until I get back in the habit of tulpaforcing at least 90 minutes a day, and keeping this progress report going as a commitment.

P.S

Another thing I remembered, my boyfriend/girlfriend (theyre trans, I dont know what to call them) has talked about tulpas before, we had one conversation about it and I think they wanted to create one, but I dont know if they ever did

My friend is also dating a trans, he calls them his "datefriend"

Is it hard for you to imagine and visualize? Any tips on that? And how far did you go personality wise? You sound like you're having great progress!