Privacy and development?

Hi, so I wanted to know if I still would have my privacy when my tulpa becomes fully developed? Like, if I every get hot and heavy with someone, is the tulpa gonna be sitting there watching, orrrr...? Can you order a tulpa to stay in your wonderland or can they just surpass your command and do as they wish?

And everytime I think about my tulpa, my head starts hurting. If I think about her for too long I will start to feel nauseated and tired. Is this normal? Also, when I think of my tulpa I get the STRANGEST sensation of being watched... like sort of in my mind... I feel like shes present in my mind, but doesn't say anything... I really couldn't be sure though, because I just started creating yesterday and I don't think they develop that quickly. But I've also read that you shouldn't discredit them because it makes them upset? Like, I feel like someones with me when I think about her... somewhat...I think... I feel like an idiot typing this out. ._. Just... please answer me... I'm confused and uneasy. Thank you. >_<

"The world is ending out there. Who cares who I am?" ~Lee Everett

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-general-can-tulpas-read-host-s-mind

Read this it´s basicly the same question.

The feeling you discribe could be your tulpa and i heard it´s normal for some beginners. Don´t be afraid of them they wont hurt you. And it is possible for your tulpa to do a realy good progress in a short time just don´t be afraid to accept early develpment.

If you have the feeling of this could be your tulpa it is probably your tulpa.

Lacie(my tulpa for my everydaylife and also my best friend)

Noah together with Lynn are my spirituell tulpa´s im using for meditation

Darcmanish Me

Lacie´s and my progress report.

Yeah that privacy thing was something that bugged me when I first started, but you can put up barriers if you really want your privacy. Of you could just tell you tulpa that you'd like a bit of privacy. They'll listen. As for the feeling of being watched, that could be a sign of development. I remember reading a post(If I find it I'll link it here) about someone who kept feeling his tulpas presence when forcing. Everytime he(or she) forced in the dark, they got really scared for no reason. I think that the community's conclusion was that his tulpa was afraid of the dark or something. I'll try to find the post for you.

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

It never really bugged me about tulpas and privacy, I share everything with my tulpa but if I want him to leave me alone for stuff I want to keep to myself, he will leave me alone, I just ask him, tulpas are very understanding.

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

Yeah that privacy thing was something that bugged me when I first started, but you can put up barriers if you really want your privacy. Of you could just tell you tulpa that you'd like a bit of privacy. They'll listen. As for the feeling of being watched, that could be a sign of development. I remember reading a post(If I find it I'll link it here) about someone who kept feeling his tulpas presence when forcing. Everytime he(or she) forced in the dark, they got really scared for no reason. I think that the community's conclusion was that his tulpa was afraid of the dark or something. I'll try to find the post for you.

Thanks! Two for two there, lol.

"The world is ending out there. Who cares who I am?" ~Lee Everett

I ask my Jeanne not to watch and not to pay attention, but very often I still have headpressures look like on my thoughts - may be she simply can't separate her attention from mine? Enyone havd the same probleme?