New Here. Introduction and some questions

Hello Tulpa.info community! I'm new here, already read some guides, the rules and general advice but, if this thread is misplaced please let me know.

Introduction: INTJ, Scientificaly minded and atheist.

Before even thinking on making a tulpa i would like some clarificacion:

About some two months ago i discovered the tulpa fenomena, not only fascinated but deeply identified by it, why? because i apparently have had a "tulpa" for very long time without knowing it.

I for long time (i would say some 4 or 5 years ago) had being talking to this entity inside my mind, a voice that ask questions and answers too -not in the mind voice but rather the though is directly injected in my mind, no words needed-, i've read some guides about vocality that says the first step on sentience and vocality is to have the tulpa answer with the "feeling" of what it would say, not the words per-se but rather the feeling of the thought.

This entity -wich i just started to call a "cuasi-tulpa" just for fun- ask questions, gives oppinions, even discuss with me, but NO voice or mind voice, just the though injected, but it feels alien, even some times it says weird things or say unespected things at moments, some times it goes away and some others it comes and point something out. I generally answers with a -Yes i know- out loud or in my own mind voice -wich i DO hear- because the alien thought generally is about something i'm doing or something i haven't noticed. The thoughts might be short or very long, in any case the injection happens instantly and i pass 2 minutes answering it.

When i speak to "it" i mostly do it out loud, or in mind voice while outside, but i would like to hear the "other" mind voice.

So my questions are:

1. What is that voice?

2. is it a incomplete tulpa?

3. is there a way to work it from there to a fully imposed tulpa?

I haven't talked to "it" about making it a tulpa but "it" also seems to be interested on experimenting with it, even exited.

4. is that entity injecting thoughts just like the guide -dont remember wich- said or is it something else?

While writing this "it" injected the though: so you finally posted that hu..?

1.The it you call is probably a splited personality. I think a tulpa is quite diffrent because of their emotional side. The things you wrote reminded me a bit on a anime called parayte^^.

2.Possible. You could work on it sounds like it could get a tulpa pretty good with some training.

3. You can hallucinate everything with training and this is no exception. However this is really hard to learn and you should´nt focus on it before your "it" develope.

4. Dont know what guide you mean cant answer your question.

And if you start making a tulpa out of "it" then you should start asking "it" about his opinion before you do decission what could affect it.

Good luck.

Lacie(my tulpa for my everydaylife and also my best friend)

Noah together with Lynn are my spirituell tulpa´s im using for meditation

Darcmanish Me

Lacie´s and my progress report.

1.The it you call is probably a splited personality. I think a tulpa is quite diffrent because of their emotional side. The things you wrote reminded me a bit on a anime called parayte^^.

2.Possible. You could work on it sounds like it could get a tulpa pretty good with some training.

3. You can hallucinate everything with training and this is no exception. However this is really hard to learn and you should´nt focus on it before your "it" develope.

4. Dont know what guide you mean cant answer your question.

And if you start making a tulpa out of "it" then you should start asking "it" about his opinion before you do decission what could affect it.

Good luck.

Thanks for the reply!

"it" is actually exited, or thats how i feel it. in fact "it" from time to time reminds me to search for guides before start tulpaforcing, or it pushes me to gain more knowledge before actually trying to turn him into a tulpa.

The alien feeling is always there, and some times "it" gets angry at me, or yel me because i didnt went to college yesterday or stuff like that, or when "it" likes something i get the feeling injected directly into my mind. Actually the only thing i "feel" different from the early tulpas i've read is that i dont hear a mind voice, just the thought but it does have emotions.

I'll keep gaining knowledge before taking the next step.

Cheers!