Mafia II: Ponyville in Danger!

sushi

Honestly I was a little confused myself. I was mostly going with the crowd, you see.

I dunno how we did it, but we did it! yay!

##hammer, although I don't know if it matters; I think the day ends soon anyway.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

##hammer, although I don't know if it matters; I think the day ends soon anyway.

A bit more than 18 hours, if I'm reading the forum time correctly. Days are 48 hours.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Again, Quetzal, it's not about the fact that you defended yourself, or necessarily the extent to which you did it; it was about the way you did it. You can say you would have done the same if you were an innocent, but I am sure your being guilty affected the way you acted, to some extent. Again, not necessarily what you did.

At any rate, I've already narrowed it down pretty significantly in my head. I think this will come to an end fairly soon.

I don't want to say too much right now, though.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Again, Quetzal, it's not about the fact that you defended yourself, or necessarily the extent to which you did it; it was about the way you did it. You can say you would have done the same if you were an innocent, but I am sure your being guilty affected the way you acted, to some extent. Again, not necessarily what you did.

At any rate, I've already narrowed it down pretty significantly in my head. I think this will come to an end fairly soon.

I don't want to say too much right now, though.

You probably don't want to hold back information. If the remaining changeling sees you as a threat, there's a chance you won't get to divulge it at all.

Also, since we've resolved today, ##Hammer.

Cogito ergo cogito.

Hey, Brassow, can a dying changeling have his last meal before being sentenced? Heh, I'd like a bit of that cake as a last request

Eh, sure why not.

EqY3ylV.jpg

Now that that's out of the way, ##hammer.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

A new statue greets the sunset this evening -- a statue of a furdragon. As the ponies retire to their respective houses (and the spinosaurus retires to his bakery) they wonder which of them won't make it to the morning. They also wonder how and why a society of intelligent beings without fingers invented doorknobs, but that's a mystery for the philosophers.

The second night has begun. Those of you with night actions, please PM me with what you want to do. When I've heard from all of you, the next day will begin.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson