Mafia II: Ponyville in Danger!

sushi

l_lawliet_by_gforgeorge-d3h0fzt.thumb.jpg.3d5c9fce255bf453739086e677522447.jpg

Oh, and don't forget Brassow, my friend who was wrongly killed last game back to get revenge.

Join Mafia II: Ponyville in Danger, the forum game of intrigue and deduction!

To make your dreams a reality, you must first understand the difference.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(My buddy.)

Bunk buddys of Catching Kira, never forget.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Too bad it's wrong. I have little to defend myself with, but you're making a mistake killing me. There will be little information gained either way, no? My judging of jean-luc was probably off, looking at your reasoning, but I guess I can hardly take that back now.

I'm innocent, you're wasting a day killing me.

Feel free to ask me anything.

Suffering is self-imposed. Don't let it control you.

I'm kind of disappointed to not see any reasoning from anyone else. I would like to hear what you all have to think—what feelings you all have, instead of just voting to kill the same person as everyone else.

Yes, if we're right about this, we will win—but if we're not, we will have one less innocent (maybe two, if the protector doesn't protect the right person, tonight).

I'm not defending Yuki, here. I just want to hear everyone's thoughts, instead of just coming to a conclusion so quickly. If she is obviously guilty, then that should only be even more apparent after we thoroughly discuss it.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

All right, it looks like this whole thing is drawing to a close. I see no reason to withhold my information any longer.

I'm the Detective.

I've investigated both Laach and Brassow at this point, and they are both innocent. I haven't investigated Yuki, so I can't comment on that front. The reasoning that others have put forward makes sense though, so I'll vote ##Yuki as well.

If we're still playing during this night, I'll investigate the person/y that I find most suspicious. Not going to telegraph that though.

Also it would help if I were protected that night.

Cogito ergo cogito.

Rest in peace, young Yuki, there's a heaven for a g.

I suppose I shouldn't have pointed my finger at anyone. I don't know what else I can say, but I think the quieter players should be scrutinized more, and pressured to talk. I don't know who can be the last changeling, but my random finger of suspicion goes to...

##LittleTulpa

Feel free to ask me anything.

Suffering is self-imposed. Don't let it control you.

So this means that the only remaining suspects are Muffin, Yuki, and LittleTulpa.

I wish we had something more to go on.

Whoever it is attacked Jean-luc and then me.

Jean-luc could have been attacked by anybody. Jean only seemed to be against Laach at that point, which we now know to be innocent. So he was probably attacked only because he was being active and helpful. Or to pin it on Laach, of course.

The only two people I have been vocal about being suspicious of have been Muffin and Quetzal, and Quetzal was dead before last night. Muffin going after the only person suspecting him might not be smart, but that doesn't mean he didn't do it. After all, I've already said I was attacked, and nobody seems to suspect Muffin at all, but me. So he may well have been able to get away with it, if I wasn't protected.

So the next question is, why would Yuki or LittleTulpa attack me? Why me, specifically?

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

The mysteries continue... but now you know your friendly neighborhood spinosaurus is innocent!

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033