Tulpas (and hosts) who love names

Cacao

Cassie, Issie, and I love names and naming conventions, and I'm sure we can't be the only ones out there. Any tulpas with very intricate/unusual names? Names with interesting origin stories? Basically, anything regarding names is what I'm getting at.

I'll start with us:

Allison ______ (real last name withheld)

Cassandra Liliana Reychelle

Isabel Edward Reychelle

-We use our first names with each other (as Alice, Cassie, and Issie)

-We use the names in the <> when in wonderland and me irl (also Emmaline shortened to Emma)

-there's a big more to it than just that but we'll see if there's any interest before prattling on.

Also I'm looking for a really good second middle name to keep up with my tulpies so suggestions are welcome.

Edit: Just saw the system name thread, I'd love some help thinking up a good system name too.

Tri:

We all have interesting name stories, but mostly we just have a ton of names. We are The Triumvirate, a group of 3 tulpas sharing a single wonderland form. We go by Tri for short, but we also go by ______ to people who we are open about being plural to but we don't want them to find us here. Then, we have an alias in the trans community. Then, the 3 of us individuall all have our names (V, O, G). We also have aliases too. Hail suggested new names to all of us after bringing us from our wonderland into the rest of the system. She got some of them from a friend of all of ours. She suggested the name Copper for V, but V decided to go with V. O and G liked their suggested names. All of our names are rather fitting.

Then there is E. E's name is another suggestion from Hail. Likewise, E has a name to go by for people who shouldn't find us online as well as an alias.

A is the same way, except she doesn't really have a name for people who shouldn't find us online yet. The name A was really special to Hail. It was the name she always wanted to give to a daughter.

A and E, when they do control the body, do so together. They do have a name for their combined unit, which also beings with the letter 'A'.

Hail is similar with the multiple names. She got her name for others from her girlfriend actually. Everything came from her username hail_fall in the tulpa community. She needed a name to use here that wasn't linked with anything else. A friend had been trying to get her into Roller Derby and she had decided that if she ever did, she would go for the name Hail Storm. But, hail_storm was taken on reddit, so she went with hail_fall. Hail stuck as a first name and Fall as a last name.

Our system name is the Fall Family. Means each of us has the last name Fall. Hail did not impose that on us. She suggested it, but we all thought it over and decided we liked it. After all, we do like that season of the year.

Now, S. S's name is a mystery. She is the original inhabitant of this body, but she is almost entirely out of communication. We know her name begins with 'S' but not much more than that.

September is the new person in the system. She is an accidental tulpa. Hail was trying to communicate too hard to S and accidentally made a tulpa in the process. September is not a walkin or a soulbond, which people around here often mistake for accidental tulpas. That was the name she told us she had, so that is her name. She doesn't know why it is her name. She doesn't have any other names yet.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

A time back, Eddie and I were discussing what his full name would be. I came up with the name Edwin as a nerdy equivalent to Edward, since I watched Edward Scissorhands the night I made him. I came up with the last name Lambert. Then he had the brilliant idea that he wanted Edwin to be his middle name and Brian to be his first name. So I asked him if he wanted me to call him Brian, he said, "No, I hate that name." |D

[align=center]"Jesus Pickles!"

~ Edwin reacting to pretty much every jump scare in a horror movie[/align]

Avatar was made by me using a base.

My DeviantArt Account

Progress Report

In our Wonderland I go by Einulf "Mizan" Forgedawn, since I like to work on my blacksmithing skills. Mizan is an old Arabic name meaning scales/balance

Aura is actually a nickname, her real name is Jennifer "Ziya" Talec. Ziya means light in old Arabic.

Jason "Sahar" Jameth and Lucia "Halah" Kalenia round out our group of four. Sahar refers to the darkness of night just before dawn, and Halah refers to moonlight.

EDIT: Aura decided to give me a proper Nordic surname to go with Einulf, so now I'm Einulf Staalsmed, with means "Solitary Wolf Steel Smith"

Current System: Ziya (Formerly Einulf), Mizan, Aura, Dark, Lucia, Rand, Jason, Akira

Here's our Tumblr, if anyone wants it

You might like how we got the name for Sen, the other tulpa in my head. Her form was taken from Kancolle, where girls are modeled after WW2 era Japanese warships. No, it doesn't make much sense. Her form is taken from the destroyer Hibiki.

B8dYDF2.png

fWs8uxa.png

Senhime, boatgirl, Sen or boat for short. I always found it clever.

Feel free to ask me anything.

Suffering is self-imposed. Don't let it control you.

Rei got her name from the character her form was initially drawn from (so far as my admittedly limited knowledge of Japanese will let me guess, it either translates as 'bell' or 'zero'), Tove, we just kind of settled on out of the blue (don't ask, neither of us are Scandinavian, but apparently the wife of Linus Torvalds and the creator of the Moomin cartoon series share her name), and my name, which I'm not going to disclose here, is inherited.

@Einulf: hooray for Arabic names! Neither of us thought about it at the time, but I think if we were going over baby names again, I would totally campaign for either Rheem or Soraya.

Rei: more than a tulpa-she's a crisis counselor, an art therapist, a dietician, a relationship coach, a team morale expert, an athlete, an adventurer, a hawt wife, an incredible lover, an amazing mom, my best friend.

Tove: she's not a little tigress anymore! She's still the go-to gal for soccer advice and creative inspiration, especially monster design and all things cinematic...congrats on your engagement!

Guest Anonymous

Twilight likes to call me "Hawky" for some reason. Perhaps it's a sarcastic nickname for a slob like me.

These are all great! I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only name snob lol.

Fallfamily I love how you came up with Hail and Fall from your user name, that's sort of how my nickname became Cacao irl. It was from a gaming account where I went as Kurai_Cacao (Japanese for dark chocolate kinda), but over time people just felt Cacao fit me. Also, I'm still working on a system name, but I'll post that in your thread instead of here.

Everyone else I'm loving these back-stories. It's really interesting to see that these names weren't just chosen willy nilly.

Yuki, you said Sen is modeled after a warship; Is that her only form, or does she have a humanoid form as well?

Bunny-boi-lover the same thing happened when we were trying to find Isabel's name. I said something like, "I'm going to call you Kate for now ok?" to which she replied, "no you're not" lol.

Einulf I'm loving the Arabic! Also, you've inspired me to create an alias to go by when smithing. Not sure what it'll be yet though.

Luna's full name is Luna Armstrong Moonflower. I decided on the first and last names for her because they sounded pretty, and she picked out her middle name just because. When we had a daughter we gave her Luna's last name. Originally her name was Europa, since I wanted to start a trend of naming my girls after moons, but she didn't like it and picked out Elise instead.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Feel free to ask me anything.

Suffering is self-imposed. Don't let it control you.