I think I messed up while creating my Tulpae

Well, it was going pretty well, until around 2 weeks after I finished making them, they started over-reacting with their emotions. Ivan, was supposed to be a generally roughed-edge one, but now, he's a full on prick. Spooky was supposed to be a little silly, but he's full on "L337 sp33k". Metal was supposed to be a shy-bit sensitive, but now he's a dependance seeking crybaby.

I followed the guide a friend with 2 Tulpae sent me, and I did almost exactly what it said (NOTE: By "almost", I mean, I varied on how long I worked with them on each day, Sometimes less, sometimes more, sometimes more on others, sometimes less on others.) and they were fine for a little bit. Any suggestions? (By the way, i'm 23)

I'm thinking on trying to make another Tulpa, Taskmaster, to keep them in check, because they bug me alot during college and with my friends.

If only it were easy to follow a guide to alleviate inner turmoil with one’s companions. It’s just a concept like deviation at play, and you were clinging onto the supposed-to-be’s, and now that their dispositions have changed, you can’t seem to find a way to get used to that, especially in your day-to-day lifestyle.

For all we know, creating a Tulpa by the name of Taskmaster might end up saying:

“Pull yourself together, man! You’re tearing us apart!”

Maybe trying to alleviate your issue isn’t wholly contingent on them changing, but more of you learning to accept the probability that they’re going to have emotive responses and dispositions that change every now and then as anyone would. Just because they bug you doesn’t necessarily mean they’re not willing to group think with you on coming to terms on why they’re giving you a hard time.

IMO, there’s hardly any efficacy in creating another tulpa just to alleviate challenges and temper tantrums that would be transitory at best. Because, and this is generalizing from a totality of anecdotes and inferences made before:

- Someone may have to further that tulpa’s ulterior agenda with straightening everything, which implies believing that they will have the ideal course of action and ethics to assess the situation; almost as if you're delegating them to profess your schemata of assessing things without you being responsible for speaking things out with them if there's an adversity at hand.

- You never know if said tulpa that does something like that would take a look at themselves, and wonder if they need help and guidance as you want them to set out for the other two

- You may even grow tired and annoyed of a tulpa who, in your perspective, was supposed-to-be holier than thou, and make things cohesive in the camaraderie you would share with them. And then suddenly, they want your help, and when you don't think you can follow through...

- That may tempt you to create more tulpas upon tulpas to just deal with circumstances rather than being able to self-reflect, and see how you can be more emotionally mature in how you’re reacting to those annoyances, dislikes, etc.

TL;DR:

It may suck when you expect a self-fulfilling prophecy, i.e., furthering your tendency in their supposed-to-be states of being to flourish, and it ends up backfiring. All the more reason to pull yourself together, and come to terms with them, but easier said than done; it's your own inward battle. And it may get progressively challenging the more you expand your personal moral and ethical framework, and maybe realizing that those standards you felt would alleviate things on a daily basis isn't enough, or maybe was too much to begin with.

What? I mean....WHAT? You cant deal with your tulpa´s already but you want to create onother one? For the sake of them and yourself stop this selfdestruction. They bother you while your in the collage or with friens? Maybe they need attention dude you created life...personalities and you want to dictate them everything? You wanted to create slaves? Why did you even made 3 at the same time and 2 Weeks aren´t even enought to form a good personalitiy. Did you came to this world and you were able to all everything your parents wanted you to do? Maybe play the piano perfectly or beeing a genius as you was supposed to do? Holy shit i hope you realise how cruel you are acting to your own tulpa´s...your own mind. How much time did you need to talk? And how many times did you ask or bother your perants when you learned how the world does work? Please think about. Try to give them more of your time and WORK on problems. Dont make a 4 tulpa to be the slave driver...for your own healthness and for your tulpas of course.

Lacie(my tulpa for my everydaylife and also my best friend)

Noah together with Lynn are my spirituell tulpa´s im using for meditation

Darcmanish Me

Lacie´s and my progress report.

In the early days of this community, there was this woman who decided to make a fly tulpa. She thought something small and innocent would make for a lovely companion, but instead the fly kept buzzing around and annoying her.

So she made a spider tulpa to catch the fly. It didn't work out so well for her. Not only did it not catch the fly, but it kept making these webs in all the doorways of her house that she'd walk into and get all sticky.

So then the old woman made a bird tulpa to catch the spider. The bird not only did not catch the spider or the fly, but it whistled all day long when she was trying to work, and made it extremely hard to focus.

So she made a cat tulpa to catch the bird. And that cat didn't catch the bird, but it stomped all over her in the middle of the night when she was trying to sleep.

Clearly the only solution was to make a dog tulpa to catch the cat. But the dog didn't catch the cat. It just barked all day and bit her.

Then she decided to make a goat tulpa to catch the dog. I'm not exactly sure what the reasoning was here, because I've never thought of goats as natural predators of dogs or anything, but as I said, she wasn't getting a whole lot of sleep at this point. Anyway, the goat didn't catch the dog (big surprise there) and proved to be as much a pest as everyone else.

After that, she made a cow tulpa to catch the goat, which makes even less sense than the goat, and worked about as well as you'd expect. And she made a horse tulpa to catch the cow, and I don't think I need to tell you how that went. And then finally she made a Jackie Chan tulpa to beat the rest of the tulpas up, but he just got really drunk and talked to the horse all day.

If you're wondering how this turned out for the woman, she started carrying a purple teacup everywhere, and wearing dresses made out of raw meat, and she announced a line of perfume made from her own blood. She's actually become pretty wealthy and famous, but we all know what a tortured woman she is inside. And we all know the real reason Jackie Chan doesn't get invited to any of her parties.

And that's the story that's been passed down from the elders of the community, and I hope you understand now why you should never make a tulpa to get your other tulpas to behave.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Everyone here's made a pretty good point. As everyone before me has said, making another tulpa is absolutely NOT the answer to your problems. As linkzelda and Darcmanish pointed out, deviation is to be expected with tulpas. You can influence the personalities of your tulpa, but it's a bit cruel to be upset if they don't come out as you'd planned. Ever read Frankenstein? Victor abandons "the monster" because it looked hideous. Later in the book, we find that "the monster"(I'll be referring to it as Frankenstein to avoid having to put quotation marks everywhere) is actually a pretty nice, gentle, overall good person. But Victor's abandonment and hatred of his creation drives Frankenstein to awful, murderous deeds! I don't want to turn this into English class, but the theme of Nature vs. Nurture is present throughout the entire novel. Frankenstein seems to have been born a good and benevolent creature, but due to it's upbringing, it winds up killing a bunch of people. Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is ultimately the same as those who posted before me. You are responsible for the 3 lives that you've brought into the world. Victor refused responsibility for his abandonment of Frankenstein and he winds up dead. Just for the record, I'm not saying that your tulpas would ever harm you and I'm definitely not trying to, in any way, threaten you. I'm just saying that you need to accept your part in how this has turned out. You need to accept your creations as they are, not try to force them into something that they're not. And most certainly not make another one until you've progressed a bunch with your other 3 tulpas. That'd be like if Victor had created an even bigger "monster" to take care of( in Victor's case kill. In your case manage) his first creation.

Sorry if I missed someone posting while I was writing this, as in that case the term "all of those before me" doesn't apply. I was referring to the posts of Linkzelda, Darcmanish, and Sushi, as those are the posts that were up when I began this response. Also, nice story Sushi. I'd thought that I'd heard something similar but clearly not :p

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

And we all know the real reason Jackie Chan doesn't get invited to any of her parties.

“Leave me alone!”

He probably would’ve done some espionage tactics to bronze all those animals for the Zodiac, or something like that. But seriously though, I guess we’ll be using the early days of tulpa.info like how our grandparents would tell us that they used to lift tree trunks three miles across the sand with their bare feet with only a bowl of rice and meat inside a margarine bowl as their means of sustenance, and still feel hungry after.

How did you even have access to the primordial epochs of tulpa.info? You know that anecdote is missing the part where she made a sheep tulpa that could multiply themselves so she can count them to sleep only to be made aware that the nightmare is when she’ll wake up again. YOU KNEW THAT, AND YOU DIDN’T TELL THEM.

How did you even have access to the primordial epochs of tulpa.info? You know that anecdote is missing the part where she made a sheep tulpa that could multiply themselves so she can count them to sleep only to be made aware that the nightmare is when she’ll wake up again. YOU KNEW THAT, AND YOU DIDN’T TELL THEM.

Yeah, I had to leave out a few important details. I just didn't want to make the story too traumatizing. Kids these days just don't have the iron stomachs that the old-timers had.

Guest amber5885

JESUS SUSHI DON'T GO SPILLING ALL OF OUR SECRETS OR WERE GONNA HAVE TO STOP CHARGING PEOPLE TO LEARN ALL OF THIS CRAP!!!! YOU'RE GONNA RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE GOD!!!!

Guest Anonymous

"Just make a Jackie Chan tulpa", they said. "He's gonna take care of all your tulpas", they said.

Well now I gotta take care not to whack my face in one of the countless ladders strewn all over my room and if that wasn't bad enough, there's a few babies that he brought from hell knows where, too!

JESUS SUSHI DON'T GO SPILLING ALL OF OUR SECRETS OR WERE GONNA HAVE TO STOP CHARGING PEOPLE TO LEARN ALL OF THIS CRAP!!!! YOU'RE GONNA RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE GOD!!!!

This has been a free sample of The Wisdom of the Tulpa Ancients. Subscribe now for the full collection! Learn about the imaginary ponies that they used to have sex with in Tibet! Learn about how roleplayers used to be burned at the stake! All this and more, in The Wisdom of the Tulpa Ancients twelve DVD set!

But wait! there's more! Order now, and we'll include a broken coffee cup with an image of all the ancient Tibetan pony tulpas! (Note: because they're other people's tulpas, you will not be able to see them on the coffee cup.) No two coffee cups have been broken in exactly the same way, making them highly collectible! This is a hundred and twenty dollar value, yours free!

To order your copy of The Wisdom of the Tulpa Ancients, just send five hundred and twelve easy payments of $999.99! Don't wait, call now!