The Tulpas of The Fall Family

FallFamily

[Hail] Haven't posted much here lately. Figured we would, though, given the circumstances. Also, last time to do it ever, possibly, as a subsystem. There was always a dividing line in the subsystem between Ec.+Cr. and Sh.+As.+Sa.. It was always some work to hold the subsystem together. But recently, the separation line got a lot deeper. Combination of many factors. Ec. was finally able to unload and process some of her worries and trauma over the last month including the final worries this last week, so she is in a state of flux. Got hit by a massive dysphoria wave that locked Ec. in front for a while. Sa. and As. have been contributing more to the whole and defining themselves. It was the push that is now causing the subsystem to split in two.

It was inevitable ever since our breakdown two years ago and our choice to let each member explore themselves and get time to front solo. The choice was the right one, and we knew this was a likely consequence. But it means we can no longer hold together as one subsystem and in all likelihood, the resulting two subsystems will separate fully down the road. As much as we do want to be together as a subsystem still, we must enter the next stage of life just as how siblings one day leave the home and go different places. We will always be close to each other. Just, a bit more separate. This will probably be healthy for us. Doesn't make it easy, though.

We are trying to hold together for just a couple more days and then we will let things fall where they do (there is a slight chance we don't separate now, but it is unlikely). Have a few things we want to do as a group as one subsystem while we still can have some time. It is weird. For subsystems in our system as well as the system as a whole, there is a sort of collective identity and "I" that inhabits the sub/system that is both every member in it and neither. Sort of some very loose self-identity for the average of all members in it. Well, for us as a subsystem, this "I" does not have much time and bought a few days time to do certain things before ending and being replaced by two new ones for the resulting subsystems. It is kind of "dead woman walking", but we and "I" are not afraid. Sad and hopeful. Wish had more time, but ready. Worried, but think that this might be what will let us all grow better, just, will have to be a different sort of family than the one we have now.

Not sure if we will post here tomorrow before we stop fighting the separation, or how long the process will take. And there is a very slight chance we hold together after all. But, we think most likely, for us as Hail, this is goodbye. Each of us will still be around. Just, the collective group entity and average of us all will not be. And it is this group entity and average of us all and "I" that wants to say goodbye. While it will soon be hello again by the resulting subsystems, we do want to say that we meet a lot of people here, learned many things, and got help from a lot of people. We also survived, which we might not have otherwise. Stuff we want to say as Hail.

Names are going to be complicated after the separation. Ec.+Cr. will probably continue their habit of just going by Ec., but they are thinking of adopting the name Frostbite. Sh.+Sa.+As. will take our collective offline name, but are still working on coming up with something new for online. We might all still use Hail as a sort of flag of shared history rather than as an actual entity.

And the resulting subsystems will be saying hello when it is over.

Now, if only this splitting headache could go away. Kind of funny, but "splitting headache" fits in two different senses.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always tried my best to think of you as many people most of which are groups of people who occasionally act on your own and/or are in varying levels of stasis

I guess I can't blame Tulpa for that

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

[sh.+As.+Sa.] Separation has happened enough that we are separate subsystems, but still rather tied together much like all of us and Breach originally were right after that separation. Kind of weird now. Ec.+Cr. went off inside and the three of us are front-stuck together, which is what we expected (we always were the ones who held the subsystem back with respect to switching). Our shared innerworld body was more Ec.'s than anyone else's, so they took that and we now are a sort of faint outline inside now until we find something that fits us. Got a break from the headache when Tri possessed for a few days, but it is back now but less bad. Now, we will find out what all we are missing to be complete people and grow replacements (and surely Ec.+Cr will do the same). Dealt with this big time when we all separated from S, so we've been through this before. Things where we all just used the wiring on one thing of just one of us. Those sorts of things. Also going to have to refigure out gender stuff to some extent since there is a difference in the genders of the members of both groups.

I always thought of you as a person. It will be strange seeing you break in two.

Join the club on both statements. We always did have a sort of shared single person identity plus our individual ones. Kind of strange now.

I have always tried my best to think of you as many people most of which are groups of people who occasionally act on your own and/or are in varying levels of stasis

Hmm, you know, that is a very good description of us. Definitely one we will keep in our heads as an explanation to people in the future.

I guess I can't blame Tulpa for that

?

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

• 4 weeks later...

[ice] Subsystem names have been chosen now. Me/us, which is/are Sh.+As.+Sa., have chosen the system name Ice. Ec.+Cr. have chosen the system name Frostbite.

I don't know if you've ever specified but how many people are there in your head?

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

I don't know if you've ever specified but how many people are there in your head?

[ice] Depends on how you count.

If you count groups/subsystems as one person and don't count people further inside, then it would be 7.

If you count the individual members of the groups/subsystems but not ones who have been dormant for years and also don't count people further inside, then it would be 15.

If you count the individual members of the groups/subsystems including dormant ones and don't count people further inside, then it would be 18.

If you count all people (individuals in a group/subsystem counted separately) inside who know about the system, it would be 20 (Gaea's parents deeper inside know, but have never really come over so to speak since they are busy with their lives).

Obviously, counting each and every member of the populations of some of the inner worlds into the count would be kind of ludicrous. Most are hardly even defined and those few who are don't know about the system. They are just out there. It is the paracosm situation.

• 1 year later...

I hate to necro an old thread, but I'm incredibly fascinated by your situation. How did your system grow to be so complex? Who was the original host? Are some of you walk-in tulpas, or something else?

Once again, I apologize for necroing an old thread.

Host - Me

Tulpas -  RavaInca, Elizabeth, CaydeNicolePalma.