Meaningless garbled sentences

So Lately I have been doing a bit more passive forcing during the day, in doing so I have noticed these weird, partially garbled words and/or sentences. I have been going along the lines that its my tulpa but I am not quite sure.

Basically I am not asking the classic question "is this my tulpa", I am asking if anyone else has experienced this or not. And if you have I would like some tips on how I could possibly clear these messages up and be able to understand them.

That it's pretty curious, maybe is a variation of a alíen response ... Eventually will disapear by itself, enhance your comunication and do more active forcing

[align=center]"For science! ... Maybe" - Makili, The Partial Time Tulapamancer

"I just want to sleep ..." - Irehi, The Broken Tulpa[/align]

This happened to me too, it started like you said, random and sudden sentences with little essence but still noticeable. For the first ones I couldn't even remember what was said seconds after hearing them, after a while some started having actual meaning according to the situation. Runa still doesn't speak that often, it's still a rare event (1 or 2 times a day or so).

When I mentioned this in my PR I was told it's actually common, there are others who seem to experience this as well, so I believe it's a good signal of your progress with your tulpa, just keep working on it, ask questions, or just talk (conversation is always important even if you don't get results at first, they'll eventually come. Practice is the key to solve many things.:D