Any face visualization tips?

I'm creating a Tulpa and I've done almost everything about her form, (i.e smell, touch, hair and voice) but the one thing I cannot visualize/create is a face. I've tried pretty much everything I could think of, but it always comes out as someone I've already met, and I want her face to be completely new. Are there any ways to get around this, or do I just need to work on my visualization (which I am)?

Guest amber5885

Giving it time is really the best. When I first started with Toby I couldn't hardly see his face and that makes sense because it's the most detailed part of the human body. It takes time an practice but it will come.

Maybe start by using morph thing.com to create a face to help you. The avatar I'm using is Toby and I created it with morph thing. It helped a ton

Dont go for the whole face by one. Start with the eyes. If you´re creating a manga-anime tulpa it´s easier than make a "real" human. You can look for some pictures in the internet and look what would be the best for your tulpa. Start some visualization training with the eyes and try to make them look diffrent in your imagination. Next go for the nose and the last is the mouth.

This is the hardest in my opinion because it is what we use to show diffrent emotions most. Try to combine them with training. A good practice could be if you see someone you dont know walking near by you close your eyes and imagine his face as good as you can. Your skills will improve with training. The best way would be to draw faces if you can. I personally never had a problem with visualiuation so im not sure if this can help you.

If you cant imagine the face good try to give it a placeholder or skip it until your imagination skills improved. Hope this helped you a bit.

Lacie(my tulpa for my everydaylife and also my best friend)

Noah together with Lynn are my spirituell tulpa´s im using for meditation

Darcmanish Me

Lacie´s and my progress report.

Start with the eyebrows. Studies show that eyebrows play a bigger role in facial recognition than eyes.

Also, what Amber said. Nothing helps you to visualize better than creating art. If you don't have a face yet, morphthing.com is a good place to start. This guide will give you some ideas.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

I'd say just give it time. Recently, within the past week or two, I've been able to visualize Markus' face much easier than in the past. It just kind of happened :p Although, her changing hair every day doesn't help much -___- :p

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!