Mindvoice

May

So. Mindvoice. Let's talk about that for a bit. What even is that really? Can I actually hear it like.....you ever see those shows were a character talks to another through telepathic means and hear each other. Or is it like when you remembered a funny joke or when you think to yourself and it's like an imagineary voice? Sorry if I don't make sence and this just sounds like jiberish.

Your tulpa's mindvoice will (when developed) essentially sound like how you hear your own thoughts in your head. But in a different voice.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Kiahdaj is correct. Think of a voice from, say a T.V. show and mimic the voice in your mind to say something. It sounds like the persons voice but a little... muffled maybe? That's a lot like a tupla's mindvoice. With experience it might get a little clearer, but it's like a voice in your mind, but with a different speech pattern, accent, and sound from your voice and mind voice, and something you (generally) don't put conscious effort into thinking (unless of course you parrot it). If you're like me and think almost all your thoughts in your mind voice then hearing your tulpa's mind voice and speaking to them in mind voice should come naturally to you.

Think of a voice from, say a T.V. show and mimic the voice in your mind to say something.

To put it more simply, 953490-fard.jpg

if that works for you, that's what mindvoice is like.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson