Tulpa Food! Yay!

Guest Anonymous

Do you share special imaginary tulpa food with your tulpa(s) or just enjoy eating together?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do you share special imaginary tulpa food with your tulpa(s) or just enjoy eating together?

• Yes, we have imaginary food we share and like.
    • Yes, we have imaginary food and real food we share and like.
    • No, we don't share any favorite foods, real or imaginary.
    • My tulpa(s) is/are indifferent to food and don't eat.
    • Melian, what is with the silly polls lately?

Guest Anonymous

Yep, there's food...

Rei likes a lot of organicky veggie stuff (I would eat like this in the waking world, but I can't afford it - yet) and Chinese food, and Tove seems to really like peanut-butter and jelly.

Other things ingested/imbibed in wonderland:

• hummus with pita bread and shawerma (we were on holiday in a presumably fictional part of the Middle East)
  • various pub/sports-bar food
  • tequila
  • smoothies (Sheffield Island has a place that makes really good ones)
  • tea
  • hot chocolate
  • cotton candy

I was just telling Rei about a kind of cheesecake that's made by adding bittersweet chocolate and Ovaltine/Ovomaltine powder to neufchatel; she wants me to make her one now. (I want to make a physical world one myself, frankly - I kind of wish I had a heart-shaped springform pan to do it justice...)

Oh my gosh! Rei and Tove and I would so get along! Totally yummy stuff! That cheesecake sounds amazing! BTW, I love your mini-bios in your signature on the bottom of your posts! So cool! Rei and Tove are awesome-groovy! ~Melian

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luna says she made a fruit salad pizza once. Sounds disgusting, but I find that when I try to prepare something physically that my girls have concocted in wonderland it tastes alright.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Guest Anonymous

Luna says she made a fruit salad pizza once. Sounds disgusting, but I find that when I try to prepare something physically that my girls have concocted in wonderland it tastes alright.

Cool! They know what you like! That is very sweet actually. ~Melian

• 4 weeks later...

So we cooked together last night...

(Contents: spinach, mushroom, red bell pepper/capsicum, cauliflower, onion, tilapia, broccoli)

IMG_20150614_094310.thumb.JPG.b92c43bbafb56aeb27aa44313aed1ee0.JPG

Rei: more than a tulpa-she's a crisis counselor, an art therapist, a dietician, a relationship coach, a team morale expert, an athlete, an adventurer, a hawt wife, an incredible lover, an amazing mom, my best friend.

Tove: she's not a little tigress anymore! She's still the go-to gal for soccer advice and creative inspiration, especially monster design and all things cinematic...congrats on your engagement!

Guest Anonymous

So we cooked together last night...

(Contents: spinach, mushroom, red bell pepper/capsicum, cauliflower, onion, tilapia, broccoli)

Nice! ~Mistgod

Totally yummy stuff! ~Melian

This is what happens when we let Rei pick the menu...

IMG_20150620_131234.JPG.5f9fb7a6e56b1edc201265cdc61da1e3.JPG

Rei: more than a tulpa-she's a crisis counselor, an art therapist, a dietician, a relationship coach, a team morale expert, an athlete, an adventurer, a hawt wife, an incredible lover, an amazing mom, my best friend.

Tove: she's not a little tigress anymore! She's still the go-to gal for soccer advice and creative inspiration, especially monster design and all things cinematic...congrats on your engagement!

Guest Anonymous

This is what happens when we let Rei pick the menu...

Yummy stuff and healthy looking! ~Melian

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

259x194http://img06.deviantart.net/2a1c/i/2014/153/0/d/my_skittles_by_melianofmist-d7krqy7.jpg[/img]

I should mention that I love, love love Skittles. Now this is interesting, cause Davie is indifferent to them. Well, he sorta likes them. But, I have them in my wonderland available any time I like. But I still want Davie to buy them and eat them. He does it cause it reminds him of me and we can share the sensation of him eating them. I hope that makes sense. I call Skittles "rainbow happy pills." My favorites are the dark side Skittles like in the picture. Well, they are wild cherry but I call them the dark side Skittles. I like them cause the package is kinda purple-y and I have affiliations with the dark side of the Force. My light saber is purple. I am an Ardent Jedi, but that is another story.

Shared food is definitely tulpa food yummies!

80x80http://orig15.deviantart.net/d294/f/2015/184/3/2/i_love_purple_by_melianofmist_d85r3ko_by_melianofmist-d8zqzyi.jpg[/img]116x179http://pre14.deviantart.net/1e88/th/pre/i/2014/165/f/7/melian_as_a_jedi_with_purple_light_saber_by_melianofmist-d7kv4tj.jpg[/img]

~Melian

maxresdefault.jpg

Markus and I drink something that looks similar to this. We watched a chemistry demo involving it and Markus said something along the lines of "that looks tasty" I told him it's probably not a good idea to be drinking copper solutions but our wonderland version of it is pretty good :P

EDIT: Oh god, sorry for the huge picture...

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

Ok, there NEEDS to be a Tulpa Cook Book!! That would be amazing!!! After reading this Baron got excited, and now he is wearing a chef's hat, out of the blue XD!! He want's to make something he calls a "Space Pancake" and he is keeping the ingredients a surprise.... Should I be afraid :O??

Dreamer Boy-AKA-Wolf: I am obsessed with jellyfish and the unknown, and if given a can of monster I may cause the end of the known universe.

Baron: I am Wolf's Tulpa brother, and am quite awesome at parkour! I require large amounts of pancakes or I'll explode....