Mafia III: Elves in Space!

sushi

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll be awaiting you in Mafia IV! (Assuming that mafia III starts...)

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Well, I've been waiting for Seras, who said she wanted to join during the last game, but hasn't been online in a while -- and neither has her host.

Since we have such low numbers, I'm just going to include Laach and Seras, and they'll just be exempt from voting until they're next logged in. So if you get partnered with them on the mutineer team (I don't know if that will happen -- I'm writing this paragraph before picking the roles) then just decide who dies without them. You can still kill those two, but they won't be disqualified for missing a vote, and we won't hold the nights until they've completed a night action -- if they happen to get a role with night actions.

And the role PMs have been sent.

Let the games begin!

Day and night have little meaning in space, but it's the shift when most of the surviving crew is awake. For simplicity, we'll call that day. Unfortunately this mutiny started shortly after visiting the planet of homicidal brain parasites (which people would usually try not to visit, except that it's also the planet of tequila shots) so the entire ship is in an uproar, and nobody knows who they can trust anymore.

The first day has begun. Unless people hammer, you have 48 hours to pick someone to lynch.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

I don't think those were regular worms at the bottom of those tequila bottles...

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

I don't think those were regular worms at the bottom of those tequila bottles...

To be fair, I thought the "Homicidal Brain Parasites" part was a joke, but really, after experiencing the tequila, I think that was the joke, guys.

The drinks on The Planet of Homicidal Brain Parasites and also Tequila were the joke :'l

Roll a D20 for initiative. Also, where are we headed?

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Hopefully to the planet of hangover cures, and really, really good medical screenings.