Mala beads!

Thevious

Question

Mala beads are also known as rosary beads. Their size and length do vary (such as necklaces and bracelletes). For the sake of this tutorial I'm going to be using a necklace with smaller beads

The point of this idea is to use mala beads to help focus you're mind and concentrate on forcing (in this case).

You use mala beads by starting at the bead in front of the Guru bead, roll that bead between your thumb and middle finger in your right hand (if your doing it traditionally) then moving to the next bead after finishing a mantra to do another repetition. You'd go all the way around the bead necklace/bracelet. After that (traditionally) you'd then turn the necklace/bracelet around and go back to the beginning, never crossing the Guru bead. While doing this the user would chant mantras and other such sayings.

This is the spot where instead of mantras i'd suggest saying traits of the tulpa your working on, or thinking of facial features and such.

I would suggest on only focusing on two to three traits or features for a session using the necklace. In this case i'm calling one use going to the end and back a use (assuming you have a long necklace with smaller mala beads). I'll be using three traits as an example. We'll call these A,B, and C. As though we would go A then next bead, B then next, C then next, A then next and so on.

Hope this has helped! heres a diagram so you know whats what.

mantra_mala.jpg

Violet is a tease.

Thevious

Violet

10 answers to this question

Guest amber5885

Actually I really like this idea and I would like to see it fleshed out more.

This concept would be good for people who have a hard time staying concentrated or who need something physical to do to stave off boredom.

I like it. It does need to be fleshed out more but or now let's say that this idea has potential and merit.

I will update and go more into detail once I have access to a computer later in the day. Nice to see this idea of mine all ready has some positive reactions!

Violet is a tease.

Thevious

Violet

Mala can be 18, 27, 54 or 108 beads. Catholic rosaries are composed of "decades" of ten small beads and one large bead. Most catholic rosaries are five decades, but one decade and fifteen decade rosaries also exist. Also, it's pretty easy to make your own mala or rosary. Plastic beads are cheap in any store that sells craft supplies.

Anyway, I'll approve for Tips.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Though what is written now is pretty lacking in detail and has a few spelling errors, this definitely could be useful.

Yeah I could see this going in tips. Simple, short, could be useful. But I think we need to fix some spelling issues for quality reasons.

Here's some of my suggestion.

...foucus on only your Tulpa...

Focus, tulpa with a lowercase t.

this would build repetition and let you count each time you say each word.

This with an uppercase t as it starts the sentence.

...and tulpea

Not a proper plural. I'd suggest tulpas.

You might also want to add the correct number of beads sushi gave you. You should also ass that any kind of necklace or bracelet with beads would work, not necessarily this kind of of beads only.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Their size and length do vary(such as necklaces and bracelletes). For the sake of this tutorial i'm going to be using a necklace with smaller beads

Their sizes and lengths do vary (such as necklaces and bracelets). For the sake of this tutorial I'm going to be using a necklace with smaller beads.

i'm -> I'm

your->you're (when correct)

put spaces between brackets and words outside brackets

end sentences outside of brackets

Basically fix the grammar, it's not great. But otherwise approved for Tips.