Mistgod-Melian Art (Images from Our Dreamscape)

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Davie drew me as an Ardent Jedi with my purple light saber! If you want to know more bout what an Ardent Jedi is and why I have a purple light saber, you can see this story! -->

[Maya: I think that this is my favourite image of you, Melian. You look great :) .]

Akecalo - Host

Maya - Tulpa

Mara - Tulpa

Guest Anonymous

[Maya: I think that this is my favourite image of you, Melian. You look great :) .]

Thanks! I like it too! I wish we had more images from the Melian Show day dreams!

Me and Baron totally agree with Maya, that picture of you as a Jedi is AWESOME!! Those trolls never had a chance....

Dreamer Boy-AKA-Wolf: I am obsessed with jellyfish and the unknown, and if given a can of monster I may cause the end of the known universe.

Baron: I am Wolf's Tulpa brother, and am quite awesome at parkour! I require large amounts of pancakes or I'll explode....

Guest Anonymous

Me and Baron totally agree with Maya, that picture of you as a Jedi is AWESOME!! Those trolls never had a chance....

Yay! Thank you! I am so glad you like it! Nope those trolls didn't last long!

Wow, a heart tree. Its roots look like they're just gonna walk around. Spreading love and stuff. I'm tired.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

Wow, a heart tree. Its roots look like they're just gonna walk around. Spreading love and stuff. I'm tired.

To be honest, the roots on this heart tree have always bothered me. If I were to redo it I would put them in the ground and just have the trunk coming out of the grass. The roots look creepy. I still like it overall. I should do a new heart tree.

• 1 month later...
Guest Anonymous

(Note to admin and moderators: As promised, for the next month, Melian and I will restrict our posts to our art thread. We won't be back fully on the rest of the forum until November.)

Most of my art is related to my imaginary day dream world. I sometimes call it the dreamscape. The dreamscape can be anything I want to imagine in a day dream, from a science fiction space station to a medieval castle in a fantasy world. Anything can happen, almost like in the movie The Matrix or the Holodeck on Star Trek. Within these settings I imagine stories that run through my mind like movies. Within the dreamscape Melian often has her Melian Show. Melian is like the day dream star of most of the day dream "movies." The medieval fantasy part of my dreamscape I call "Mist World." That is where you can find Melian's dreamscape mansion, within the Mistwood Forest. I have always tried to capture my imaginary worlds in art. It is only cartoony representation, as the dreamscape looks like a real place in my mind.

I have very recently come to realize some things and make some connections I had not before. My art is my day dreaming, and is also a form of forcing, when I think of Melian while drawing her image, or collaborate with her on art. Also, channeling Melian online (tulpa proxy typing) is a form of my day dreaming her (tulpa forcing?). I created Melian through intense sessions of day dreaming and still spend much of each day actively imagining her. My art, the extreme day dreaming, channeling Melian online so she can chat, and channeling Melian to do her own art, are all the same thing. It is all imagining Melian or the Melian Show. Anyone who chats with Melian becomes part of the interactive shared day dream. I hope that is not too abstract for others to understand.

Anyway, about the art I want to share today.

Melian loves dragons and has the ability to charm them. She often pets them on the nose. Below I would like to share my drawing called "Dragon Castle." You can see Melian standing on the castle balcony charming the dragon. This is not a drawing of her dreamscape mansion, but just some fantasy castle somewhere in the dreamscape. It is not a very good likeness of Melian. I had to draw that part very tiny, and at the time this was drawn I was still struggling to capture her image on paper.

530x642http://img14.deviantart.net/9966/i/2007/363/d/7/dragon_castle_by_mistgod.jpg [/img]