Mistgod-Melian Art (Images from Our Dreamscape)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Amazing. Simply fascinating. Mistgod, every post you make makes us think that you and Melian are even more awesome.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love free hugs!!!!! :D :D :D :D Hug me Melian x3

~Vriska Aranea Serket Targaryen. ♦️

PD: Your art is awesome ::::3

~Vriska Aranea Serket Targaryen. ♦️

~L. ♠️

~Miranda Rotzank. ♣️

~Feferi Peixes. ♥️

~Beth Harley.

Guest Anonymous

492x530http://pre07.deviantart.net/5cb9/th/pre/i/2015/015/0/8/heart_maze_by_melianofmist-d8e0xgj.jpg[/img]

Melian loves hearts and they are featured in much of her art. She came up with this idea to have a maze in a heart. This one is too short and simple. But it was sort of a test of the idea of doing mazes. We may do more complex mazes in the future. Melian's ideas come to me often in "flash images," just these quick mental visions of what she would like to do. The flash images are accompanied by a sense of Melian's presence or energy and her emotions.

Guest Anonymous

582x444http://pre12.deviantart.net/a7f5/th/pre/i/2014/276/0/1/autumn_love_swirlies_by_melianofmist-d81i789.jpg[/img]

Yes, once again, spirals and a heart!

Melian and I are both huge romantics. We also love the Fall. It is our favorite season. All the best holidays happen in Fall: Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. We love the Christmas season! Fall is so colorful with all the leaves changing color and dropping to the ground. The cloudy weather comes and you get such beautiful sunsets and dramatic lighting with the lower sun in the late afternoons. Fall is the season for artists and for emotions. Melian is romance personified and just so much emotion! You guys have no idea!

For some reason, one of our favorite romantic singers from the 1970s, Neil Diamond, comes to our mind in the Fall. We love the songs Hello Again and September morn.

Hello Again:

September morn:

OMFG dude you look just like a wizard from a book I'm writing.

~L. ♠️

Awesome!

Your role playing outfit looks pretty cool!

Thank you so much! I have so much fun in life. LOL

*claps hands slowly*

Mistgod you are now my internet idol.

Glad I can inspire! LOL You are pretty cool yourself! Thanks for all the support you give Melian and I. It really helps.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...