Mistgod-Melian Art (Images from Our Dreamscape)

Guest Anonymous

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Oh come on, don't post stuff from 2013! Make something NEW you two!

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"Our latest doodle"

*Takes almost two weeks to upload*

Not gonna lie, I don't get it.

At least it isn't old stuff from 2013.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

It's patterns and spontaneous symmetrical-feeling shapes, with distinct separate colors. What's there to get? Lumi used to make things like that in Paint when he was a kid. Started with some scribbles and a fill bucket, and just kept getting bigger as he tried to make it symmetrical while adding more.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Guest Anonymous

It's fun to just do interesting designs and shapes and colors! You just put on some music and go for it. I suppose the only thing funner would be finger paints or full body naked painting (using yer whole body for a paint brush).

It's fun to just do interesting designs and shapes and colors! You just put on some music and go for it. I suppose the only thing funner would be finger paints or full body naked painting (using yer whole body for a paint brush)

That sounds strangely fun. Just painting walls and floors with your hands and feet and stuff. Sounded like something fun to do in the wonderland, but our visualization is too bad to do it. Couldn't keep track of anything we painted and most of the time would be spent trying to visualize what was going on (work), not actually painting (fun).

And we're uh.. not doing that in real life.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas