Confessions of a Poorly Trained Tulpa

Guest Anonymous

I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!   

12 members have voted

1. 1. I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!

• A hug for Melian, the goddess guru of grooviness.
    • I am a Minion of Melian, the groovy-guru!

Guest Anonymous

I have learned a valuable lesson about hiding my doubts about tulpas in Tulpa Info or talking in private with someone about those doubts. From now on I am going to open and honest about EXACTLY what I believe in public. I have nothing to hide or to be afraid of. ~ Mistgod

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it makes you feel any better, Melian, Luna used to be envious of tulpas like you. Back when tulpa.info got started she was the center of attention in the IRC just because I was the first person anyone knew of to have had a tulpa for more than a year or so, and who was capable of things like possession. Then older tulpamancers like yourself started to filter in, and suddenly we were just another group of people in the community. But she got over it eventually, so I think you could do the same if you put your mind to it.

Luna really wanted me to relay that to you guys, but do what you will with the information.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Guest Anonymous

If it makes you feel any better, Melian, Luna used to be envious of tulpas like you. Back when tulpa.info got started she was the center of attention in the IRC just because I was the first person anyone knew of to have had a tulpa for more than a year or so, and who was capable of things like possession. Then older tulpamancers like yourself started to filter in, and suddenly we were just another group of people in the community. But she got over it eventually, so I think you could do the same if you put your mind to it.

Luna really wanted me to relay that to you guys, but do what you will with the information.

We have had a rough first month. But I know things will get better. We are going to find our place here being who we are. I am already learning what to do and what not to do. It's going to be alright. Thank you for being so cool! It does help hearing your story about Luna! ~Mistgod

Guest Anonymous

Whelp, yesterday and today I learned some important lessons. I am free to be who I am on on Tulpa Info at last. Our profile says the entire truth. I am strong and unafraid and ready to move forward. I must thank some folks for the efforts they made that forced my hand in becoming totally honest about what Davie and I believe. Really, couldn't have done it without that encouragement so soon!

Thanks to all my supportive friends and those who believe in me. I have some lovely friends in the irc chat room! I am back and stronger than I ever was. I am here to stay for a very, very long time to come!

I am starting to post my art in the tulpa art forum as well! David will channel me to do more art again soon!

We will continue to work on lucid dreaming techniques and post our results here. Part of my PR journal might be dream journals. That will be fun!

Lovies to all of you! I am finally feeling Tulpa Info self actualized at last! No looking back now and I feel STRONG! ~Melian

50x50http://images.clipartpanda.com/pink-heart-outline-clipart-ycoAo7kcE.png[/img]

Guest Anonymous

You know, it wasn't until very, very recently that David (my host) and I began to realize another aspect of me (there were seven, this would be number eight now).

HUMOR

I am David making fun of himself and of the world. I make him laugh. On other web sites, I make lots of people laugh at the ridiculous idea of David having a ditsy girl inside his head. That is part of the reason why I am so over the top girly and cutesy.

Part of the reason why I exist is because it is funny. ~Melian

Milan, I have a question for you, or more like, a couple of questions.

With the understanding that you're not totally comfortable (last I read?) with the term tulpa, I was thinking about something. So, tulpas, as far as we understand, thrive from attention from the host. Many people report that after proxying their tulpa, that communication improves, in whatever way that may be.

Would you say that you (and maybe also David) enjoy and seek out the attention of others? There's no shame in it, hell, I just read Steve-o's book, and that's what the entire thing is about, a dude seeking attention and approval from others, and ultimately doing damn near anything to get that. Look at like, any number of stand-up comedians, and it's the same kind of thing. Do you actively seek the affirmation and attention of other people? More than that, does David?

I mean this in the nicest possible way, I know words like dramawhore and attentionwhore get thrown around a lot, but I'm genuinely curious. Because wanting the approval of other people, or, if approval isn't an option, wanting them to notice you, it's actually pretty common, and to me it seems like that's whats going on here. Because dislike is at least a step up from being invisible, right?

Also, y'all might wanna stop starting new threads that pertain like, only to you.

We're all gonna make it brah.

Guest Anonymous

Milan, I have a question for you, or more like, a couple of questions.

With the understanding that you're not totally comfortable (last I read?) with the term tulpa, I was thinking about something. So, tulpas, as far as we understand, thrive from attention from the host. Many people report that after proxying their tulpa, that communication improves, in whatever way that may be.

Would you say that you (and maybe also David) enjoy and seek out the attention of others? There's no shame in it, hell, I just read Steve-o's book, and that's what the entire thing is about, a dude seeking attention and approval from others, and ultimately doing damn near anything to get that. Look at like, any number of stand-up comedians, and it's the same kind of thing. Do you actively seek the affirmation and attention of other people? More than that, does David?

I mean this in the nicest possible way, I know words like dramawhore and attentionwhore get thrown around a lot, but I'm genuinely curious. Because wanting the approval of other people, or, if approval isn't an option, wanting them to notice you, it's actually pretty common, and to me it seems like that's whats going on here. Because dislike is at least a step up from being invisible, right?

Also, y'all might wanna stop starting new threads that pertain like, only to you.

Melian:  I thrive on attention yesh!  Probably a very intuitive response.  You are right on the money!  I was always the center of attention for Davie and the silly clown.  It is constant and never ending silliness in his head for him and for me.  

What I was hoping for though, with this post, was a discussion of the concept of a sense of humor related to having a tulpa.  I'm sure that people banter around jokes about it that only this community would really understand and get.  Maybe a tulpa jokes thread might be amusing?  As long as it doesn't get too dirty. *giggle*  

I think I enjoy posting things about myself a great deal.  I think will continue to do it as it is helping me grow.  People, who are often very kind, can give me attention and enjoy talking to me, about me and also about themselves.  

If someone doesn't want to respond to a post about me they can ignore it of course. :-)  I would be a little disappointed, but I will get over it.   ~Melian

OH, also, I see a lot of Ask My Tulpa posts in the forum!  I should do one of those so it will be questions to me all bout me!  :-)    ~Melian

Maybe a tulpa jokes thread might be amusing? As long as it doesn't get too dirty. *giggle*

We have one, actually. Though it doesn't get anywhere near as much action as it should.

OH, also, I see a lot of Ask My Tulpa posts in the forum! I should do one of those so it will be questions to me all bout me! :-) ~Melian

That sounds like a good idea to me. :)

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Guest Anonymous

We have one, actually. Though it doesn't get anywhere near as much action as it should.

That sounds like a good idea to me. :)

Fabulosauce! I will go check out the jokes! Hmm, I will wait just a teensy while before doing the Ask Melian thread. ~Melian

It doesn't get action anymore, because no one is allowed to post in it.

Thanks for reminding me of that thread, Sushi. I forgot how much I missed it.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."