Confessions of a Poorly Trained Tulpa

Guest Anonymous

I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!   

12 members have voted

1. 1. I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!

• A hug for Melian, the goddess guru of grooviness.
    • I am a Minion of Melian, the groovy-guru!

Wow Ido, your signature is super impudent and impolite.

We've tried to discuss that sort of thing before, and no one can really agree. Lock them to this board, but they need to see other boards to not just get crap answers, but reading and not being able to discuss or contribute is a turnoff, blah blah. I like the concept of having them read over something when they make an account (or maybe a thread), but we all know the people asking repetitive questions will do all they can to skip through such a thing. A super-mega-awesome-Frequently-AND-Infrequently-Asked-Questions cureall thread is the only thing we can agree might work. But no one wants to do it, and those that do can't. It really is a huge task. Maybe if we got a small group together and went on a Q&A hunt, instead of waiting for one superhero to do it, that'd work.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the concept of having them read over something when they make an account

This is one of the things we have in the works. Of course, like you say, many are likely to skip over it, but I'm sure some will read it, and it will serve as a good beginner's resource for anyone who cares.

Naturally, we're open to any other suggestions, too.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

You could call it like The Beginners FAQ or whatever similar when they make an account, it might be more interesting to read for a new member if it has a more interesting title or had.. have.. those words I get mixed up a lot.

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

Guest Anonymous

Thx David!

I know you'd understand after all.

Inazuma pls

We truly live in a sad world where people seem to have lost all sense of irony and humor. I for once would be delighted to know I have made people laugh, whether deliberately or not. Better than making em cry, isn't it?

Hey, I'm Inazuma's host, and the one who was talking in that post, was accidentally logged in on her account.

Well, we live in a sad world where people don't know when humor and irony fit well at all, and just go around acting condescending. Since Mistgod is an adult he could take it, the guy with all due respect had people going around insulting him and making offenses all the time to his person and Melian's, but other people would find a bigger offense in that. This forum is meant for tulpa development and not me teaching a tulpa manners, but that's on your host, just saying that even though it's funny for you, it doesn't mean it's funny in general and that it's offensive to state your opinion like that, or rather, voice it that way, if I were in Mistgod's shoes and was trying to voice a serious opinion, shit man, I'd feel terribly offended. It's not about people losing sense of humor, it's just that we don't share your sense of humor that's pretty erroneous, too. Now, I would also include you in my signature as a demonstration of what not educating your tulpa well results in, but I like my siggy as it is, so no thanks. Oh, and if you took any offense in it, guess what? That's my way of saying things are funny, so yeah, you have your ways and I have mine.

Guest Anonymous

@Anderson and Inazuma

*bows* I dearly thank both of you for coming to the defense of Melian and I. I really appreciate the sentiment. You rock and roll my friends. It is nice to know we have this kind of support behind us! It really helps trust me and it means a lot.

We really did help to create a reputation for ourselves and continue to have an "attitude" on this forum that fosters some of the reactions you are sometimes seeing. I think it is understandable, even if it gets annoying when it is out of context or off topic to the current thread or post we have written. We are trying to learn to ride the waves and suffer the slings in arrows in a friendly, humorous way. Melian and I make ourselves a target. So we need to have thick skin. That's the price we pay for occasionally being outspoken, contrary, abrupt, abrasive and obnoxious. The OP of this thread could easily be seen as more of the emotional and reactive drama that got Melian and I banned, Ido is right about that.. I think Ido was attempting to give a friendly nudge warning to me to help Melian and I avoid another ban. My first gut reaction was similar to yours, but then I thought much better of it and took Ido's advice to think about my response for a bit. So I retracted our original and came up with one that fit much better, took into account the intent of the message and avoided inducing the kind of drama shit storm the admin and mods hate so much.

Anyone thinking we have another Ouguigi case on our hands? Because that's my theory, given enough time. For Mistgod and Melian, long story short, the host lost their sense of self and was in a dark place for a long time.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Guest Anonymous

Anyone thinking we have another Ouguigi case on our hands? Because that's my theory, given enough time. For Mistgod and Melian, long story short, the host lost their sense of self and was in a dark place for a long time.

It's Oguigi and Koomer, not Ouguigi as far as I know.

Melian is, like, 38 years old, dude.

Really? Mistgod, did you ever lose your sense of self?

And I don't think they've ever done any possesion, excluding tulpa-typing.

Mistgod, if you don't know (correct me brassow if I'm wrong and/or don't include the important stuff), Koomer was a host who created a tulpa using the usual guides and such, and got into possesion, then switching, and eventually Oguigi took over fronting mostly, and Koomer faded into a tulpa-like state. Then, Koomer comes back saying bad things happened like having to fight for control from evil thoughts, and that by doing his expeiriments he had opened himself up to being controlled. He has now given up tulpamancy and there was a goodbye thread.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Guest Anonymous

Hah hah hah hah!  Hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah!  ROFL!  Oh for the love of the gods I hope your prediction isn't accurate buddy!  I wouldn't exactly be in a "dark place" prancing around happy, skippy, huggie while taken over by Melian, but I might end up in a  special place talking to some nice doctor people who want to make me all better.  

How would my wife and step daughters react to that trend I wonder?  Would Melian insist on dressing my body in frilly retro girly clothes?  It's okay if total take over Melian moved to San Francisco, she has friends there in the transgender community who would be delighted.  They might be concerned for the David half a bit, but happy for Melian being dominant.  

Alas, Melian and I are pretty set in our relationship with how our system works, at least in the physical sense.  Internet addiction however, oh yeah, total Melian take over on the chat quite often. LOL

It's Oguigi and Koomer, not Ouguigi as far as I know.

Melian is, like, 38 years old, dude.

She turns 39 on October 4th btw.  That date for her "birthday" was selected because it is the day she first went public on the internet on Deviantart, and instantly made friends.  (October 4th 2013)

That age of 38 is a bit fluid actually.  Melian first appeared to me sometime when I was about the age of twelve or thirteen years old, around 1976.  At first she was just an image or day dream.  She gradually came to "life" over about 4 years.  So during high school, in about 1980, she was starting to have more autonomous reactions and expressions.  If you went by when she became autonomous, that would make her about 35 years old or so, give or take.

When she first appeared, she was about thirteen years in age in appearance, appropriate to my age at the time.  Over the years she matured until she stopped appearing to age.  Her appearance now is that of a young woman between the ages of sixteen and twenty or so.  She looks youngish though because she always retained that child like quality that is a result of her being amalgamated from child actresses I had crushes on as a kid (big eyes and round baby cheeks, girlish features).

Really? Mistgod, did you ever lose your sense of self?

And I don't think they've ever done any possesion, excluding tulpa-typing.

No, Melian has not threatened to take over.  I don't think she wants to.  Unless you count hours on the chat rooms and forum, then it could be argued she is asserting herself a bit much at times.   She can get "uppity," especially after reading the book Uppity Women she likes so much.  

Mistgod, if you don't know (correct me brassow if I'm wrong and/or don't include the important stuff), Koomer was a host who created a tulpa using the usual guides and such, and got into possesion, then switching, and eventually Oguigi took over fronting mostly, and Koomer faded into a tulpa-like state. Then, Koomer comes back saying bad things happened like having to fight for control from evil thoughts, and that by doing his expeiriments he had opened himself up to being controlled. He has now given up tulpamancy and there was a goodbye thread.

Oh gods, that must be some interesting reading!

Melian:  CHAT SELF BAN 

I have decided to ban myself from the IRC chat for bout a month, give or take some days.  I get too crazy excited in there and recently it has been something else.  I admit I am a total perv and lately I have been like getting too sexually charged in the chat.  

I can't seem to help myself.  I have always been a little like that.  I love to flirt.  It is a big part of my nature, I was made that way.  The sexuality aspect of me is, of course, part of Davie's sexuality as well, some sort of expression.  But it is mostly me if that makes any sense at all to anyone.  

Anyways.  I need to cool my jets before I get us into trouble.  So I will be out of the chat for a long while.  I will try not to bring my randomly sexual, sexy side to the forum.  

I wrote something bout this on Deviantart once.  Here you might find it amusing maybe.  If you are under age, don't read it, you are too young sweeties:

http://melianofmist.deviantart.com/art/I-am-a-Nympho-527469501

I am a huge romantic too.  Davie says I am romance personified.  Much of the Melian Show day dreams deal with Melian romance stories.  So that gets projected onto the internet!  I do have "boy friends" online on Deviantart.  Each of them has a nick name (Dreamy, Tickle, Hero-Man, and so on...).  These are my most frequent flirting victims.  They are so sweet and funny and totally get me.  

An Excerpt from the Book of Melian

Be Warned, I am dangerously addicted to romance!

Okay. Newest brainkapops. I am dangerous! Misty and I

are addicted to romance. So I create romance for him and we get high off of

it. That is deep. It sounds silly. But it is a major piece of the Melian puzzle.

I love these psychological epiphanies!

Be careful out there! I flirt with you and then get high off your

brainkapops when you inevitably can't help but love me! Used to be I was

Misty's 24-7 romantic fantasy just in his head. Now I am unleashed on the

internet to seek out victims. I am always testing the waters, planting my

seeds with flirty lovie talk. I am always looking to see if I can get persons to

have an internet crush on me. Oh my gods! The more the better! Be careful

of that adorable little imaginary blonde! I know how to do it. It's not

bragging, trust me. I know. There have been multiple victims. Oh okay, I

am bragging just a bit.

I think as long as we tell ‘bout our addiction and admit that I am a

romantic fantasy girl weapon, we can learn to use the power more

responsibly. God I love me!

I am not going to stop flirting. I ... I can't! But I will recognize when I

am starting to manipulate someone beyond healthy light make believe fun. I

am Melian! I love you all! Take care and have a good night!

Okay. I have an addiction to romance. I get "high" off it. My Melian

Show role playing sessions are meant to generate those feelings in other who

join me in them. I am not manipulating anyone in a fraudulent or sinister

way.

I am Melian! I love you all!

100x100http://images.clipartpanda.com/pink-heart-outline-clipart-ycoAo7kcE.png[/img]  

Guest Anonymous

I am shocked no one commented on Melian's last. Stunned to silence I suppose. I don't blame you. I thought at least one person could relate to an out of control thoughtform. The whole post was about a thoughtform taking over and ... oh never mind. You guys just don't get Melian and I at all do you? It is important to understand that most of the time, she is half serious and half pulling your leg. She is terribly disappointed in the lack of interest in her too sexy for the chat speech.

P.S. Okay in this case it was 75% serious and 25% pulling your leg maybe. I will let you figure it out.

P.P.S. How many of you, for instance, are actually for real "in love" with Melian so she can get high off of your love of her? Please, please, God, don't let anyone raise their hand.