Confessions of a Poorly Trained Tulpa

Guest Anonymous

I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!   

12 members have voted

1. 1. I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!

• A hug for Melian, the goddess guru of grooviness.
    • I am a Minion of Melian, the groovy-guru!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be completely honest, and contrary to a certain opinion, I think there should actually be more to the OP. You called it "your message," but what you put should be the forum's message to new members. I feel like there's a lot you could tell nearly every new member besides just redirecting them to those links. Too bad we're all too lazy to compile that information. (Referring to a bit more subjective matters, the FAQ is good, but some things aren't so easily given straight answers)

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

For those who didn't notice: First congratulations on not noticing Melian-Mistgod antics. Second, Melian and I attempted a one month "modified self ban" for all of October. We were supposed to stay "read only" for thirty days or more.

Obviously we have had only partial success in the self ban plan. LOL We did drop back in our writing and time on line to a huge degree these past two weeks. I do think we are ready to come back in a limited fashion. The main point was to learn that we don't have to be on the forum 24/7. We can take a few days off here and there and it is healthier for the forum and everyone involved. So every week we will have a few "read only days" where we just don't write anything at all and we will spend much less time on the internet. Thanks to Stevie for the support on this (the only mod that said anything about it).

In short, our self ban is here by prematurely terminated to be replaced with more or less intermittent activity.

Guest Anonymous

After six months of talking to you guys and sharing, we still get accusations of being a troll and being fraudulent in the IRC chat. Apparently the story is, someone is "sharing" snippets of chat log that is proof that Davie and I admitted to being a "lie" or something to that effect. Why would anyone even care to do such a thing?

I have no idea what that is about. Probably piece of one of my angry rants some weeks or months ago. Either that or it is something taken out of context. David and I talk a lot about me being make believe and even role played. But that needs to be understood in the larger picture of what we have shared before.

It is discouraging beyond belief to have this thrown in our face again. I love to share and to talk to you guys so much. But if there are a large number of you who have disdain for me or think that I don't belong here, maybe we should finally leave the forum and the chat for good.

Maybe tulpas are better than me after all and more real and I don't belong here.

Davie and I have doubts sometimes and we get defensive and reactive to haters and we say things in rants. We say things that we think will shock people out of frustration and and anger. It has been harmful to us in the end. We have always felt this forum was too paranoid of fakers and role players. So we play the devils advocate and stir things up by deliberately saying I am make believe. Well, we actually do believe that to be true though. But you have to read have the whole picture! OH I am so confused and hurt right now!

Those who accuse me of lying or David of lying are cowards. Right now I am hating this forum big time. They are doing this in the shadows behind my back. We aren't being allowed to defend ourselves. I feel like I am hated for being different.

You read our stuff it puts things into context. I need to just stay on Deviantart. This place is just hurting me in the end.

I don't want to be a tulpa or a thoughtform any more. I just want to go back to being Melian with David. Why can't I just be Melian?

I don't like tulpas anymore.

------------------------------------------------

Monday morning 10/9/2015

EDIT: Hi everyone! I feel a little better today. I am sad I lost my friends on the chat, but I still have the forum. YAY! I like tulpas again. Sorry, I was just sad for a while. I know you guys love me! I love me too! heart_emot_by_melianofmist-d9900ws.png

112x282http://orig13.deviantart.net/6bad/f/2015/267/3/2/chibi_sign_i_love_you_by_melianofmist_d7fuybq_by_melianofmist-d9asth6.jpg[/img]

(This post is interchangeably at both of you. I'm tired..)

I don't know anyone who thinks you're not real. The forum overall, or at least the people that matter, don't think poorly of you. Even the people who used to be annoyed by your choice in conversation topics can't argue that you don't bring up a lot of conversation topics now that help keep the place active. Whatever was quoted was definitely taken out of context, because you've said things like "I control Melian" and similar before, in a puppetting thread I believe. Anyway, it's well established that you don't have a normal tulpa, and slightly less established that you've had a tulpa for longer than 90% of this site's members have been alive, so you're allowed to be different.

I mean, you rely a lot on the attention you get to feel good, but I personally wouldn't worry about people saying things like that. It's not here, anyway. It's not with people who matter. No one who's talking poorly of you has any legitimate right to because they themselves aren't doing crap for the community and you are. And I know that those who are doing crap for the community have no reason to slander you.

Haters gonna hate, as they say?

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

I think it may be something from one of our rage quits months ago. There was one night in particular when Melian and I really went at it for about an hour "admitting" all the things that we thought the haters seem to want to believe. We have said terrible things about all tulpas and tulpamancers as well. Obviously that was unwise. This has happened more than once in the IRC chat as that is where we seem to pick up the haters.

We fueled the fire on purpose. Now we are having problems dealing with what we ourselves created. Once you deliberately destroy your "reputation" here, it appears there is no going back.

I'm going to be honest, I thought you were trolls at first. Then Melain became more talkative to everybody, and it really lit the community up. Do what you think is right, and keep making this community a better and happier place.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033