Confessions of a Poorly Trained Tulpa

Guest Anonymous

I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!   

12 members have voted

1. 1. I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!

• A hug for Melian, the goddess guru of grooviness.
    • I am a Minion of Melian, the groovy-guru!

This totally won't backfire in any way because everyone will get the sarcasm you've put into this. (Oh my god what are you doing)

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

I can't wait for it to backlash. It is for those who spend so much time hunting out fakers and role players and worrying about such things. I did it for them to end their frustration. LOL They finally got one! Hurray!

Now that it is over, maybe I can go back to writing about thoughtforms and imagination the way I would like to? What do you think?

Guest Anonymous

ZTARk1h.jpg

Yay!

six million years of evolution for you to fuck up

I don't,... I am not reading you. That came over all muddled Sparky.

Troy: Oh dear God.

My friend.

I am no longer able to communicate properly.

I hope this does not end up backfiring on you much.

Hee hee I love you!

400x400http://images.clipartpanda.com/pink-heart-outline-clipart-ycoAo7kcE.png[/img]

why would you do that you made me die twice

Seriously though, I actually believed this for a minute. I hope other people realize that this is just a sick, cruel joke.

Tulpas:

Melody - Creation Date: October 21st, 2014

Pumpkin - Creation Date: January 2015

my mastodon - my other mastodon

We're gonna try to post more often, but you know, no promises or whatever.

Oh duuuuuuuude :( :( :( :( I'm about to cry... Look. You're not crazy, man. You're not insane dude. If she's real for you then she's real and alive just like me, L, Fef, the other girls or even Obama!!!!!! She could be a thoughtform, but that doesn't mean she's not alive. In fact. I'm gonna tell you something. We're 6 in total. Me, Fef, Miranda, Beth, Kotoura and Hades. And only ME AND HADES ARE TULPAE. Kotoura, Fef, Miranda and Beth are thoughtforms. They were born from the Wonderland. But that doesn't made L love them less. They're all as alive as me and Hades are. It's like you were born in Utah and your best friend in Texas. Yes you were not birn in the same place, but you are as alive as he/she is. Thoughtforms are tulpae that were simply born already in the not physic world. If she's real and alive for you dude, THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS MY FRIEND! Don't listen to people that say you're insane. You're not dude. You're not. You are seeing and experiencing a world only a few people meet in their whole lives. There will always be somebody that tries to brung you down and tell you that your tulpae/thoughtforms are imaginary, but THEY'RE NOT. They're alive. They're real. They're people, dude. They are as alive as every other living form. That's all I gotta say...

Your friend,

~Vriska Aranea Serket Targaryen. ♦️

Guest Anonymous

M-mistgod and Melian get banned for a couple of minutes actually. But hey, you two really need to stop creating drama out of nowhere just for the crazy opinions you and Melian have. Come on, is simple like quality >> quantity

You're right. We do need to avoid starting drama, that is the plan from here on. Yep, crazy opinions. Almost as crazy as tulpamancy itself. To be considered to have crazy opinions in a forum such as this one is pretty wild.

why would you do that you made me die twice

Seriously though, I actually believed this for a minute. I hope other people realize that this is just a sick, cruel joke.

But you did take the time and figure it out. :-)

Sick and cruel? I didn't mean for it to be sick and cruel. Sometimes my humor is too subtle or sarcastic for the internet. I meant to make a point. My point was that I am different, and I challenge the boundaries of the community, but I am actually very sincere. Those who cannot see that I am genuine and sincere are not being very observant or getting to know me in depth. They are having knee jerk reactions to me, without thinking things through, because of what they expect to see or want to see. I think some are being narrow minded and too rigid for their own good.

Don't listen to people that say you're insane. You're not dude. You're not. You are seeing and experiencing a world only a few people meet in their whole lives. There will always be somebody that tries to brung you down and tell you that your tulpae/thoughtforms are imaginary, but THEY'RE NOT. They're alive. They're real. They're people, dude. They are as alive as every other living form. That's all I gotta say...

Your friend,

~Vriska Aranea Serket Targaryen. ♦️

Thank you Vriska. You were the first person, anywhere, to acknowledge what I have said before on this forum. Members of my own family think I have mental issues. It wasn't easy to tell everyone about Melian. Also, you are noting what others also skip over. To me, Melian is a person and absolutely dear to me. To be called a liar and a fake, after all that I have written, said and shared, is a huge insult. Those few doing that have not been listening to me. They react only to forbidden words and miss all the rest of the context. They do not give me the respect of trying to see the entire message and put it into context.