Confessions of a Poorly Trained Tulpa

Guest Anonymous

I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!   

12 members have voted

1. 1. I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!

• A hug for Melian, the goddess guru of grooviness.
    • I am a Minion of Melian, the groovy-guru!

You're a little troublemaker after all, haha. To be fair it would probably help when you keep your initial posts easy like the "Does a tulpa "own" its image? If so, is it unethical to puppet a tulpa's form? " one.

In the other thread it was easy to miss the point, because you talked a lot about your experiences with Melian after your one, short question. Probably the results would've been better if you started with your experiences and finished with your resulting thoughts, and finally your question.

Most of your threads build a great base for free discussions, though. You tend to ask questions about basic settlements, which are technically great for sharing ideas about them, but i guess a lot of people would find them annoying, or to be more clear: useless. For many people it is just about the possible use of things like puppeting or parroting, instead of understanding the deeper connections of it.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yoda

You're a little troublemaker after all, haha. To be fair it would probably help when you keep your initial posts easy like the "Does a tulpa "own" its image? If so, is it unethical to puppet a tulpa's form? " one.

In the other thread it was easy to miss the point, because you talked a lot about your experiences with Melian after your one, short question. Probably the results would've been better if you started with your experiences and finished with your resulting thoughts, and finally your question.

Thanks, that is useful advice! Gods if only more people would coach me on format! Thanks.

Most of your threads build a great base for free discussions, though. You tend to ask questions about basic settlements, which are technically great for sharing ideas about them, but i guess a lot of people would find them annoying, or to be more clear: useless. For many people it is just about the possible use of things like puppeting or parroting, instead of understanding the deeper connections of it.

There is a lot of useless stuff on the forum for me too. I just ignore what I do not find personally helpful. As far as "finding the deeper connections," isn't that what a scientific discussion forum all about?

Wait, after you got banned, you just made a new account? Wow I though it was just a new member.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Guest Yoda

I did a self ban on my Mistgod account yes. We some had time to think about things. Melian and I decided that to really fit in to Tulpa Info, one should be making a tulpa. So we decided to make a tulpa together for the first time. That spawned the idea of a new account to fit the new start. Melian is still on the self ban. She will not be writing. I am supposed to be limiting my writing about Melian and focusing on the new Yoda tulpa experiment (mostly).

I know I write a lot. I do seek attention to what I write, just like anyone else. I enjoy interacting on this forum and spawning discussion. It is a discussion forum.

Please do not derail my threads by going off the topic of the OP and repeatedly calling me an attention seeker or complaining about my personality or past history. Even if it may be true, it is disruptive to the threads. Most of my threads are valid, legitimate and promote interesting discussion.

Please if you have an issue, send me a polite PM, or contact a moderator. I am asking politely that people refrain from Mistgon-Melian bashing in the middle of my threads. I know I am an egotistical "attention seeker." No need to keep repeating it or to automatically discount everything I write as illegitimate shit posting.

The negative comments are unreasonably frequent now and it is the main reason why I initially decided to do a self ban on my Mistgod-Melian account. I am glad I did that now, but for different reasons than what originally prompted it.

There are many in this forum who value my input and writing and have said so. Please give them some respect in being able to respond to my threads in an intelligent and reasonable manner without the interruptions and "we hate Mistgod" clutter.

Thank you. I love Tulpa Info, and you guys rock and roll.

Signed,

Mistgod, (extraordinary wizard and fancy snowflake)

All this post says to me is that you know you are attention seeking yet refuse to do anything about it, which in my mind is worse than either not knowing it or not accepting it.

You insisting "Most of my threads are valid, legitimate and promote interesting discussion." doesnt really help either, as that is not your call. It is the call of the community and the fact you had to make this post to start with tells me a subset of the community disagrees with what you say here.

"It is a discussion forum." is very true however, and part of discussion, or rather what kicks it off to start with, is disagreement. Looking back though a lot of your posts you seem to have a habit of labelling people who disagree with you as trolls or just dismissing them altogether. Seeing both that and this post combines makes me believe you may have a victim complex and that you assume people who disagree with your choices are attacking you personally.

The very existence of a "we hate mistgod" clutter is proof enough in itself that you have done something to provoke members of the community, possibly to help fuel said victim complex, because I find it hard to believe that a "we hate mistgod" clutter just showed up for no reason. Once again, looking though you old posts seems to point to your inability to accept people disagreeing with you or making suggestions to one possible reason this group of people have started appearing.

Of course, I might be wrong. I am peering into this from the outside and just typing what I see. I am open to having my theories debunked.

We are all mad here

Guest Yoda

Thank you for putting these arguments in this thread instead. That is why I made it. Thank you Jake. I will think about what you just wrote.

My, I love it when we rear the head of someone from 2012, it shows it's a problem that needs the attention from the older members, and I agree with him a lot. Nobody really hates stuff for no reason, there needs to be some form of motivation behind it.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Guest Yoda

My, I love it when we rear the head of someone from 2012, it shows it's a problem that needs the attention from the older members, and I agree with him a lot. Nobody really hates stuff for no reason, there needs to be some form of motivation behind it.

Totally makes sense and I would not disagree Brassow. But can you see that I am trying to improve things? I am asking the community politely for that opportunity.

My latest threads cannot be that bad. My problem is that I cannot distinguish between being enthusiastic and attention seeking. What is the difference? Is there a difference?

Enthusiasm is showing your attention for another subject. Seeking attention is wanting it on yourself by trying to be controversial. Quite a difference.

Totally makes sense and I would not disagree Brassow. But can you see that I am trying to improve things? I am asking the community politely for that opportunity.

My latest threads cannot be that bad. My problem is that I cannot distinguish between being enthusiastic and attention seeking. What is the difference? Is there a difference?

The road to hell is paved with good intentions. You may see yourself as improving things, but does the community at large? Once again, the existence of the Anti-Mistgod brigade seems to say that not everyone is happy with the improvements you are trying to put forward.

The difference between being enthusiastic and attention seeking is what you say. A lot of your posts are about yourself which makes it seem like you are not intrested in tulpas as a whole, but rather just about telling everyone what you have done. You never ask a question that isnt tied to a large post about you and what your tulpas have been doing. Tulpas are very subjective so whats going on with you might be completely unique, thus trying to give large amounts of context in this manner is largely pointless and normally comes off as bragging or blog-posting.

We are all mad here