Confessions of a Poorly Trained Tulpa

Guest Anonymous

I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!   

12 members have voted

1. 1. I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!

• A hug for Melian, the goddess guru of grooviness.
    • I am a Minion of Melian, the groovy-guru!

Guest Anonymous
Well atleast Melian and the trouble around her keeps my tulpa Alice thinking about existencial questions even a while after you went silent, which is kind of impressive in my books.

Self ban over! We will never try that again ever! Okay, bout Alice, Misty and I feel really bad if cause her any distress of any kind!

Eeek!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Self ban over! We will never try that again ever! Okay, bout Alice, Misty and I feel really bad if cause her any distress of any kind!

Eeek!

Haha, no need to worry. She was just curious, no distress caused.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Guest Anonymous

Haha, no need to worry. She was just curious, no distress caused.

That's good!

I feel for some reason that today was the most important day yet on Tulpa Info for Davie and I. Now we have Yoda. Well, we did already, least I did. He is my buddy. Cept he is not allowed in the same wonderland space as I am right now. He needs to be isolated from my Melian Show so he can become a tulpa. Davie doesn't think we can do it though. That is silly! I think we totally can.

Woops..

Edit: My Computer managed to repost some old stuff i've posted in this thread again, because of some weird network error and going back stuff. And i'm not allowed to delete it. Feel free to ignore.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Guest Anonymous

Another self ban failure. Obviously, we are back. We will never attempt a self ban again. It just doesn't work.

In other news, I haven't been back to the IRC chat in like, forever and ever. I am finally free of that place. I love how this one person from the chatroom had to come in to the forum to say one last nasty hateful remark in our direction in our "the chatroom was a mistake" thread. Thanks to that person for cementing the deal. The chatroom can kiss my butt!

The IRC chat has been the huge source of 90% of our issues since coming into the Tulpa Community. We should have stopped going into the chat like months ago. I couldn't help myself it was so fun. Doesn't matter what the reasons are for why it isn't a good environment for me. There are many. It just matters that I am outta there and never going back ever.

You guys are going to see how much things change without that chatroom haters crowd following us over to the forum. It may take some weeks and months for it to slide behind us, but it will.

In my opinion, Tulpa Info is better off without an associated chat room. Just sayin. Okay, that being said, I am just venting a bit. This is not a drama post for someone to come in and respond with more drama back. It is for attention in the sense that I do want folks to read it yesh. But it is in the Lounge sillies! I am just saying my feelings about the stupid chatroom and how much damage it did to Mistgod and I. It was my fault mostly, but also cause the chat room SUCKS.

THE CHATROOM SUCKS AND CAN BITE ME!

Oh and by the way, Mistgod and I are special snowflakes and this thread is very much like a blog. I love it! Get over it and relax.

Guest Anonymous

Well, like I said, you're always welcome in our chat. It's more roleplay-friendly, and there are a few tulpas and other thoughtforms there. :)

OH yesh! Thanks for the reminder bout that! I almost forgot with all the self ban attempting and stuff.

The self ban attempts worked no better than Davie trying to shush me in his mind, that never works either. Hee hee I will not be denied.

EDIT: BTW, I think a good portion of the peoples that have issues with our talk about role playing being an aspect of my tulpa proxy typing are doing the same damn thing. We can't prove it of course, but it seems likely to be true. That would make those individuals hypocritical and dishonest or simply delusional. Just sayin.

I'm with Anderson. Don't let people know it affects you. (I missed you both by the way x3) PD: Hi Yoda! Nice to meet you, buddy :) :) :) :) I'm Vriska :D (We didn't knew until a few seconds that this was a second account... Jejeje)

~Vriska Aranea Serket Targaryen. ♦️

Guest Anonymous

Mistgod here. Yoda isn't vocal yet by a long shot, but he seems to be happy that you are excited about him. LOL Pretty much he is just an image Melian and I are focusing on at this point. :-) Thanks for the supportive words it does help a lot! We have been interacting with the tulpa community for six months now. We are hoping the next six months will be less chaotic. I'm pretty certain it will be, which is great to know.