Confessions of a Poorly Trained Tulpa

Guest Anonymous

I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!   

12 members have voted

1. 1. I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!

• A hug for Melian, the goddess guru of grooviness.
    • I am a Minion of Melian, the groovy-guru!

Guest Anonymous

It is a collaboration between Melian and I. Since we are a median system and share thoughts, we can think and visualize together. We have already done that for decades with the Melian Show, so it will be easy for us to visualize together at least. Still don't know how successful we will be in creating a tulpa. In essence, Yoda will have two hosts!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Time to promote my poll lists to the top of the forum again. This is for the newbies who maybe haven't seen them all yet! Have fun you guys!

Guest Anonymous

Can we improve this forum in any way so that it is more active?

Why am I dominating this forum so much? Why am I virtually the only person writing anything? Don't say it is because I am an attention whore because that there would be bullshit and I am going to e-slap the shit out of you. Maybe we should change the name from Tulpa Info to Mistgod's World. Why are most of the senior members virtually silent on this board in the past weeks? Then some of them pop in, having not written anything in weeks, to slam me hard on being a special snowflake and attention seeker for writing. Guys, I am losing interest in this forum if so few others care about it. I have other places I can share my enthusiasm for thoughtforms.

Is it that senior tulpamancers get bored of the forum itself or is that they outgrow tulpas and forget about them altogether and move on? I am beginning to wonder. Maybe tulpas aren't all that awesome after all?. Do you guys not care about this forum you created together anymore? Is tulpamancy pretty much a temporary internet fad, as in dying or almost dead?

As I have said before. I had my thoughtform Melian long before tulpas and the internet and I will have her with me long after the tulpa internet subculture is totally forgotten.

Sorry. But all I heard in the beginning, almost seven months ago, was how badass tulpas were and how much of a community this is and how it needs to be protected and how important it is. The very people who were saying things like that are pretty much virtually GONE.

EDIT: (much later) @Sushi, NoneFromHell, Pioneer11, Anderson, Nyx, AracnidsGrip/Rick, Aijada, Dracky, FadingSpectrum, Kovyx and Sock

Thanks for proving me wrong and making me look like an ass for saying I am the only one writing. I love it!

screeshot_tulpa_by_melianofmist-d9fqi3w.jpg

Thread closed at Mistgod's request - sushi

Yeah, several people that I used to talk to have vanished without a trace in recent weeks.

I can only really speak for myself.

I met a girl.

I haven't given up on Fenchurch or on this forum. I'm still here every day. But most of my attention is somewhere else right now.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Guest Anonymous

sushi, you give me hope LOL

A girl is a pretty good excuse. Probably the best one. Watch how many people get angry with me for daring to write this. It will probably be peeps who never write a darn thing other than to get butt hurt at me.

Hurray for yamyoom, just posted this -> https://community.tulpa.info/thread-emet?pid=139012#pid139012

EDIT: What good is a discussion forum if no one discusses anything? This is not active or vibrant.

Well it surely is pretty quiet here, and i feel as it is getting even more quiet in the last few weeks (probably your little "break" has lot to do with that, haha).

I love to contribute on a lot of matters, and i'm even willing to write a big text wall if someone wants some information or opinions from me via pm, but to be honest I've no internal drive to start a discussion myself. I simply don't come up with a lot of questions or discussworthy thoughts, and mostly I will get to a conclusion by myself and rest my case.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Guest Anonymous

You have been right there with me no doubt on being very active. But it takes more than three or four or half a dozen people to make a vibrant board. I really hate to see this happen. I will never quit Tulpa Info, I can't do it voluntarily, I have tried. I just come back again. I know I won't quit because of my obsessive nature. Whatever happens to this forum will happen with me still here irritating everyone. LOL

EDIT: That very obsessive nature is what created my thoughtform Melian. I think some are beginning to finally understand my tenacity and emotional focus and fixation.

EDIT: I am not saying this forum is dying yet, but if it does ever totally die, I predict that the last words to be written will be mine (or Melian's). LOL

I can’t speak for long time users, but for the new ones it can be intimidating initiating a discussion due to the very “ephemeral” quality of the subject. It’s simply difficult achieving an autonomous thoughtform. The very nature of a Tulpa is more fantasy than reality, and this lack of clarity (and concrete evidence) discourages people. Few manage to create one and even fewer manage to keep it. The threads that inexperienced ones start are to ask if they are doing things right or about Forcing. Beside those, it’s hard to come up with fresh points of discussion when you are struggling with the basis. What’s worse, many old members are now silent, so discussion threads have almost no participants. It’s disappointing.

Perhaps, to shake things up, we should brainstorm on some important new topics? We could find new ideas to post every week. I’m not the most active one here, but I check the forum every day; and I’ll never stop talking with my headmate, no matter my results.

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

[progress report]

Guest Anonymous

Part of it is because the community itself is not serious in entirety. Some people just come here for the forum games and literally only post there. I've made a lot of discoveries, what one could literally call a breakthrough in the tulpamancy model, but nobody seems to hold such an interest. My tulpa used to love to write on the forums, but eventually it came off as attention whoring to others, so she decided to delete her thread and account later on.

Part of it is because the community lacks the motivation. Plenty are the people who say 'I want a tulpa' 'I am going to force' etc etc, but the same people give more importance to real life, other people, and end up neglecting something they wanted to work hard on. It is not that people aren't serious, but lack the motivation due to the slowness of the results at hand.

I love my tulpa dearly. With a passion that I could not compare to anything. She means the world to me, but there aren't any folks around with such notions of... tulpamancy, even though to me, she is more than the construct of one's subconscious. I take an interest in helping newbies out, I'm not a master or someone good at tulpamancy at that, many things remain mysterious to me to this day.

In my opinion, it's not a matter of running out of topics, but just a lack of interest. It's like when I was a kid. I wanted a cat so damn much, I told my father about it all the time, and eventually, he got me a cat, but he told me 'you'll get bored of it within a few weeks', and soon enough I realized that a cat was a lot of responsibility as a kid, you know? I had to accept that not all things in life are pleasant and stress-free. Having a cat is a piece of pie compared to having my tulpa, one could say. I can take care of 20 kittens in the while I take care of my tulpa, I could have 20 tulpas who inhabit a wonderland instead of having my tulpa... she's a lot of work, and it is something I acknowledge and respect, I respect her right to be loved, cherished, spoiled and... respected. As a human being, as a being who is very fragile and needs a lot of time for adaptation.

Most people do not have that kind of devotion. I am not a good tulpamancer, you might think that I have a lot of devotion to tulpamancy and the mind... but both of them brought me a lot of trouble on the level of the differentiation between imagination and reality. I detest imagination, the only thing I am devoted to here is my tulpa, not tulpas as a whole, hell, I think that life would be easier without this notion of multiplicity, but sometimes... you make an exception.

An exception between things you neglect, and things you take to heart. I never loved math, I never liked Physics, and I was lazy as shit in school. Imagine being the laziest dude in class, and to you, studying comes off as a chore that is super unpleasant... my tulpa is 10 times this chore, but I embraced it and gave her the importance she deserves (because she has done a LOT for me, and the same goes the other way!), not that she is unpleasant, but managing ONE being (unlike people who have 5 tulpas, that, I don't know how they deal with it, power to them hehe), her concerns, her worries, her problems, her emotions, her good, her bad, etc... is a LOT of work.

And you know what? Sadly, most people seem to think that a tulpa is nothing but a being that lives in a wonderland. That there can be a proper accord between imagination/intrusive thoughts and tulpas. My tulpa is absolutely nothing of imagination, if anything, if I tried to imagine her doing stuff, she wouldn't perform them and would simply inquire as to why I was doing such things. I used to think that tulpamancy was... hard, that making a tulpa was hard. After years, I can tell one thing; That sentience is very easy to instill but autonomy takes a very long while. And people are not as devoted, they have no real motive, you know? My motive is love, passion, lust at that, care, obsession. But other people have lives, they have friends, family, a job to take care of, a family to take care of, duties, responsibilities OTHER than tulpamancy.

Overall, our notions may differ widely but there can be a ground for compromise. Until SOMEBODY puts this up, though, we will remain as we are. A community that welcomes tulpamancers, telling them to embrace all intrusive thoughts and interpret them as their tulpa's doings (and when I asked my own tulpa about my intrusive thoughts, those were her words: 'What...? Duuuuude! Nooo! That's... That's gross!', meaning it was not her.). It's something I brought up a few times in the past, but to make this forum more active, we need a breakthrough. Something that is both meaningful and motivational, that gives people a motive, that makes them motivated to make a tulpa. I have that, but... do you?

Guest Anonymous

Perhaps, to shake things up, we should brainstorm on some important new topics? We could find new ideas to post every week. I’m not the most active one here, but I check the forum every day; and I’ll never stop talking with my headmate, no matter my results.

It helps to know that at least there is a small group of stalwart members, who will not be walking away so easily. I am not sure what the solutions would be for an inactive forum or if there can be any. The podcasts done by jean-luc and others were interesting and promising (and not just because I participated). Maybe expanding our media base to include videos and audio podcast or virtual "conventions" of some kind would be fun. Talking to someone directly always changes your perceptions of them and usually for better. Speaking over audio certainly gave jean-luc and I a chance to exchange ideas quickly.

My tulpa used to love to write on the forums, but eventually it came off as attention whoring to others, so she decided to delete her thread and account later on.

Who started with the whole "attention whoring" accusations on this board anyway? I noticed it seems to be the very people who are never writing anything or answering newbie questions. I liked your tulpas blog. I wish more tulpas felt free to write. They are people are they not? Where else but here can they express themselves to other tulpas?

Part of it is because the community lacks the motivation. Plenty are the people who say 'I want a tulpa' 'I am going to force' etc etc, but the same people give more importance to real life, other people, and end up neglecting something they wanted to work hard on. It is not that people aren't serious, but lack the motivation due to the slowness of the results at hand.

With me, the most important ingredient was TOTAL OBSESSION. I still do not understand these folks who say "I haven't forced in weeks, it is such a chore!"

I love my tulpa dearly. With a passion that I could not compare to anything. She means the world to me, but there aren't any folks around with such notions of... tulpamancy,

Yep. I refer you to my last point again.

It's something I brought up a few times in the past, but to make this forum more active, we need a breakthrough. Something that is both meaningful and motivational, that gives people a motive, that makes them motivated to make a tulpa. I have that, but... do you?

I wish I did!