Confessions of a Poorly Trained Tulpa

Guest Anonymous

I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!   

12 members have voted

1. 1. I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!

• A hug for Melian, the goddess guru of grooviness.
    • I am a Minion of Melian, the groovy-guru!

Guest Anonymous

You are absolutely right. I do have better things to do than post here right now GuessWho. I'm with you. Wait, you and I were still posting....

You know what? I am sick to death of that word "community" and wondering if I am contributing to it. I give up. Let someone else contribute to Tulpaville for the time being.

What anime are you watching?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am locking this thread. While linking to other threads is fine, threads dedicated to nothing but lists of "threads I like" will just tend to pollute the board. My rationale for this is that I don't want to see other users follow suit and turn the board into a jungle of threads that just link to other threads.

The only exception is something that will be genuinely useful, grouped in a fairly objective manner, such as a list of guides that cover beginner topics. A well thought out guide to tulpa resources, with a description of what each thing is, would also qualify. A list-of-links thread should either be something worth pinning at the top of a board, or not exist.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

C-can I said something?

Five or six days ago the new C.E.O of 4chan open a out-of-sight board called /trash/ were off topic threads from others boards are moved to it and you can still make new threads also.

The point is, due to the lack of some specific rules in that especial board, a "general" tulpa thread popped up since the beginning with a fair amount of posters.

The cash is that in those thread a pastebin with links to the guides of this forums is posted in the original post

/trash/ in NSFW in general, so caution

2 Threads (1+ irrelevant, +1 Totally irrelevant and NSFW) for now

The last relevant one; the last 17 hours get 120 replies with 48 unique posters

The first relevant one; get 305 (300 is somewhat the limit before being pruned completely) in +/-50 hours with +70 unique posters

Personally I already see two people which posted some questions in those threads and after that they posted the same question here with respective new accounts

So... this is a good thing? I think yes. Maybe are just one-time accounts but it worth the shot knowing a posible new source of users

Considering it's 4chan users they are probably aged enough for both sites and the elitist and not-so-kind behavior of them make this a good source. At least for me, cause I hate circlejerks :^)

Also, a good porcentaje of the userbase of this forum comes from that page in 2012, so no problem amarite?

This doesn't happened before because tulpa thread were banned from that page

So, as long as the Op copies the pastebin in the Op we are going to have a light increase in the visits/accounts

You can see the first thread archived Here

and the second one Here

Not worth the read... but still

C-can I said something?

Five or six days ago the new C.E.O of 4chan open a out-of-sight board called /trash/ were off topic threads from others boards are moved to it and you can still make new threads also.

The point is, due to the lack of some specific rules in that especial board, a "general" tulpa thread popped up since the beginning with a fair amount of posters.

The cash is that in those thread a pastebin with links to the guides of this forums is posted in the original post

/trash/ in NSFW in general, so caution

2 Threads (1+ irrelevant, +1 Totally irrelevant and NSFW) for now

The last relevant one; the last 17 hours get 120 replies with 48 unique posters

The first relevant one; get 305 (300 is somewhat the limit before being pruned completely) in +/-50 hours with +70 unique posters

Personally I already see two people which posted some questions in those threads and after that they posted the same question here with respective new accounts

So... this is a good thing? I think yes. Maybe are just one-time accounts but it worth the shot knowing a posible new source of users

Considering it's 4chan users they are probably aged enough for both sites and the elitist and not-so-kind behavior of them make this a good source. At least for me, cause I hate circlejerks :^)

Also, a good porcentaje of the userbase of this forum comes from that page in 2012, so no problem amarite?

This doesn't happened before because tulpa thread were banned from that page

So, as long as the Op copies the pastebin in the Op we are going to have a light increase in the visits/accounts

You can see the first thread archived Here

and the second one Here

Not worth the read... but still

Is it good? I would say yes and no. Before asking default questions they could atleast go for the already available information. So we could concentrate on the more interesting, specific questions of them. Beside that some fresh air is surely nice, even when i don't know how i should feel about users from a place called "trash", haha.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

I've tried writing a thread and I've tried talking to people, but I found it as exhausting as real life communication is. I think that's because in the end I'm the least knowledgeable lurker here. And anyway, newb questions and discussions seem to be very unadvised here.

Guest Anonymous

Another member, who writes often, told me today he is thinking of leaving this forum or only lurking instead of writing. He said this is because of how unfriendly he has been treated and unnecessary derailing criticism of his posts.

Look.

It is really simple. That changed my mind right there about the best way for me to improve my interactions and the forum itself. Leaving only kills the board. Someone tried to tell me that and I should have listened.

Actively working together to make this a better place, while interacting in a positive productive way is the best idea ever. Let's give the mods a break and learn to work together and be friendly.

Everyone wants a strong, vibrant and interesting forum. So stop the finger pointing and the name calling and the anger and the resentment. I hold no grudges against anyone on this forum. I just want to write about my experiences and about thoughtforms and tulpas and read what you guys have to say!