Confessions of a Poorly Trained Tulpa

Guest Anonymous

I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!   

12 members have voted

1. 1. I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!

• A hug for Melian, the goddess guru of grooviness.
    • I am a Minion of Melian, the groovy-guru!

While I'm on it i will split the sea and blow up the moon. I think that would probably be a lot easier than getting you of your seat there :D

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, you leave the moon alone.

I feel like Brassow is on the same wavelength as me, just not as finely tuned. I wonder if I influenced him, or if he was already like that?

Either way, I approve, but if you're really like me then you're going to need to learn when even peacemaking, level-with-you statements are useless.

Sometimes the only answer in human interaction is to let things be.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

This would be a good day to knock me down guys, I have a lot of work to do until very late!

Sometimes the only answer in human interaction is to let things be.

Yes, and I learned yesterday, I need thicker skin and to not get too excited if someone says the slightest criticism of me or even flat out insults me. It took waffles like hours and five pages of hard core arguing to finally convince me of that. You can thank him, his work will pay off dividends for the forum.

If I'm going to be "the top poster" the village EGO and loud mouth, I have to let people vent about it. It is only fair.

Mistgod you seriously remind me of my bf, with how you write and your apparent demeanor. It's odd to describe, but I guess it could be called "thoughtful asshole". XD

"The number of minds in the universe is one."

- Erwin Schrodinger

Kovie, they or she. 7yo, mentally 19. active.

Vyx, they or he. 7yo, mentally 17. active.

Axen, they or he. age unknown, mentally 26. occasionally active.

Sanu, any pronouns. 5yo, mentally ageless. mostly inactive.

Leo, he/him. 6yo, mentally 21. inactive.

Yes it was a compliment XD it's amusing to me when people are such interesting mixtures of things that are considered opposites.

"The number of minds in the universe is one."

- Erwin Schrodinger

Kovie, they or she. 7yo, mentally 19. active.

Vyx, they or he. 7yo, mentally 17. active.

Axen, they or he. age unknown, mentally 26. occasionally active.

Sanu, any pronouns. 5yo, mentally ageless. mostly inactive.

Leo, he/him. 6yo, mentally 21. inactive.

Guest Anonymous

Have you ever read The Coronation of Mr. Thomas Shap?

I have now! If you take Mr. Thomas Shap's day dream adventures, and add in a dazzlingly pretty and enchanting girl to be his companion, you would have the perfect analogy to Mistgod! I have indeed missed business meetings (quite recently) having been absorbed in day dream adventures and conversations with Melian, my lovely little muse.

Once I missed a meeting at the local college because Melian was angry with me for writing on Devinatart that she "blather babbled" in my head too much and cost me sleep. I had to blow off the meeting and go find a computer in the college library, go online and apologize in public to her and recant my statements. Then I was a half hour late to the meeting.

My day dreaming held me back in life at several points and has been an issue with me professionally and socially. At the same time, it is the greatest gift ever bestowed upon me by Nature. I am a genius at Day Dream. My world of fancy is as real and as important as anything in my life, if not more so.

The day dreams make me happy. But sometimes becomes a major problem in that real world, that I cannot ever fully escape. I wonder if I am not just inches away from the special happy place in the special hospital with the nice doctors and nurses.

Thanks for the story. It is being placed in my collection of articles and things that goes with The Book of Melian.