Confessions of a Poorly Trained Tulpa

Guest Anonymous

I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!   

12 members have voted

1. 1. I want to give a hug to Melian, the groovy-guru! Outside the Lounge, she is all professionalism with her scientifical spectacles and lab coat! Hugs, sillies and lovies are for the Lounge!

• A hug for Melian, the goddess guru of grooviness.
    • I am a Minion of Melian, the groovy-guru!

I may not agree with, like, most of your opinions, but there's no doubt that you and Melian make this place a lot more interesting, so it'd be cool if you found a way to maintain a positive relationship with the community.

boy would it xD

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boy would it xD

[Misha] Aww Lucilyn, you love this meaty discussion! Too bad we couldn't get this kind of traction with B's ideas, maybe he was just too sensitive in the beginning. I think so.

[bear]

This is what I'm concentrating on lately, what a coincidence! Boy, tulpamancy sure has a lot of synchronicity.

Good on you, I'm sure positive terminology like that will make everything run more smoothly.

I was actually a passive observer back in the day when you first joined and left the forum. I may not agree with, like, most of your opinions, but there's no doubt that you and Melian make this place a lot more interesting, so it'd be cool if you found a way to maintain a positive relationship with the community.

Awwh thank you so much!  We have been mellowing out in general around the entire internet.  Misty's 54th birfday is coming and it's time to calm down and just be more relaxed.  He's healthy and all that, but we are feeling those years in a positive sort of way.  

One factor was the Camp Fire in November.  Our entire town was destroyed by wild fire, and Mistgod and his family, and his brothers, sister, mother, uncles, cousins and aunts all lost their homes.  We lost everything in a single day.  It has had some effect and, except for a few backslides, we have been mellowing out.  It's like, there are more important things.

Skeptical and unconvinced about independent sentience.  

Living Imagination  New Topic Index  Mistgod's Deviantart  Melian's Deviantart

Good morning, neighbor. Feels like it's going to be a beautiful day.

Indeed. I do think it is going to be a beautiful day my neighbor. :D

Melian and I, among other things, are trying to do less time on the internet. It's a real challenge! But we are hoping that today, we spend less time on the internet than we did yesterday. Wish us luck!

Living Imagination  New Topic Index  Melian's Deviantart  Mistgod's Deviantart

Melian and I will never do switching and possession https://community.tulpa.info/thread-possession-why-do-some-tulpas-want-to-deal-with-real-life-issues

(Full disclosure: I think there were brief moments of possession in the past, but it was more like an "effect" of my fantasy prone mind and long periods of a very active or emotional Melian being "close to the surface." It's not something I would care to have happen on a regular basis.)

It's time for the continuation of the Mistgod-Melian Timeline

The timeline began here on this post https://community.tulpa.info/thread-living-imagination-a-median-aspect-in-tulpa-land?pid=168203#pid168203

FALL 2016

Mistgod and Melian rage quit the Tulpa.info forum and request a absolutely permanent self ban from the admin, who are happy to comply.  It is enforced for over two years.  

FALL 2016 to SPRING 2019

The permanent self ban from Tulpa.info of Mistgod-Melian is stringently enforced, despite at least one attempt by Melian to have it lifted.  At one point Melian tells the admin via email that they can bite her butt or something like that, because they refuse to lift the permanent self ban.  She may have later apologized, but memory from that period has faded.  

Mistgod-Melian request that the Mistgod-Melian related accounts be deactivated and labeled "Anonymous."

(January 2017)  Melian goes on vicious anti-tulpa rants on Deviantart, but then eventually forgives tulpas, for being tulpas.  Things mellow out for a very long time and Mistgod and Melian don't actively have anything to do with tulpas for months at a time.  

Misgod-Melian occasionally troll the plurality and tulpa related forums and chat rooms, eventually being permanently banned from just about every one of them.  Melian creates a Discord account and alternatively joins and rage quits various tulpa related servers.  Melian is banned from the Discord channel used by Tulpa.Info.  

Peace ensues for some months.  Mistgod and Melian ignore the existence of tulpamancy for a while.  

Eventually there is turn over of admin and moderators on Tulpa.Info.

MARCH  2019

Melian notices that there are new admin on Tulpa.info.  She creates a new account called DreamDoll and returns to the forum in triumph (lurking first for a day or two until people get suspicious of her identity).  The admin debate banning her outright, but ultimately decide to give her and Mistogd a chance. 

Some users express trepidation and uncertainty about a return of Mistgod-Melian.  Others happily welcome them back.  The newer users seem to have all heard of Mistgod-Melian's infamous reputation, but are curious and welcoming.      

Melian starts drama over a thread concerning a person worried about making accidental tulpas out of literary characters.  She rage quits, vows never to return, and is back twenty minutes later.  

Melian writes a post in which she explains Mistgod-Melian misbehavior and obsession with tulpas (obsessive/compulsive personality, addiction, partly fear of loss, jealousy and resentment).  She psychoanalyzes Mistgod in public.  

Mistgod creates an account.  

Mistgod starts drama by writing that he sees no ethical reason why he couldn't create a harem of "tulpa slave wives."  He is repeatedly warned by admin and senior members and eventually apologizes in a thread to admin and an open letter to users.  

Mistgod attempts to develop strategies to mitigate tendencies to create drama and uncivil behavior.  He and Melian stick with it pretty well.  Mistgod and Melian (once again) agree to limit the use of triggering words that make tulpamancers uncomfortable (such as "imaginary" and "figment").  

APRIL 2019

Mistgod declares that, although fascinated and captivated by tulpas and tulpamancy, he will never fully understand it or believe it.

That's fair though, belif is not a necessary condition for love, tolerance, and/or peaceful debate.

At least on my end it feels pretty fun to think of somewhat proving benefits for a belief, where the actual belief from an outside observer isn't required. It sounds a lot more scientific that way.

Someone who is uniquely incapable of believing would make a great sounding board and critic.

If you were an animal, what animal would you be Melian?

Can you please not make baseless assumptions about the staff in your posts. You don't know how they reacted or what they said. It's not fair for you to say they did something when you'd have no way of knowing.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)